IGNORED

BRADRICK! Divorce Part 3: Now With Remarriage?

Destiny

I've always been agog at how misguided the idea of Bradrick! was. First responders are typically very clear that if you're not appropriately trained and/or specifically asked to be part of a coordinated effort, they don't want your butt near a disaster site, where you're going to inevitably screw up, make the situation worse, and then divert resources to save your stupid rear end. Yeesh. 

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, starfish said:

I never understood what the point of Bradrick! inc was. If he wanted to assist in natural disasters, he could have joined

the national guard or Fema. 

But if he joined the national guard or FEMA, he wouldn’t be in charge.

3 hours ago, Themanda Duggar said:

But if he joined the national guard or FEMA, he wouldn’t be in charge.

And even worse - there could have been woman in charge and maybe *GASP* tell him what to do. 

I think The Tool tricked these yahoos (and himself) into believing that the self-indulgent cosplay in the wide-manly-stance bubble, including and especially Manly Adventure reeking of Manly Musk™, prepared one for real life or sadly, was real life.  

Same with the Gothard Big Sandy Alert! Academy.  Here is a 2016 Homeschoolers Anonymous article about the status of Alert! and what Alert! is:  HSLDA-SPONSORED MAGAZINE PROMOTES BILL GOTHARD’S ALERT ACADEMY

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived