IGNORED

Poop Cult on Facebook

HarryPotterFan

A woman on Facebook named Jillian Mai Thi Epperly, who has thousands of followers, claims some weird cabbage concoction she came up with (which she calls “Jilly Juice”) can cure you of any ailment, from cancer to autism to loss of limb. Jilly Juice causes SEVERE diarrhea and expells all the parasites in your gut that cause all the things. People apparently literally share pictures of their poop (thankfully tnose pictures are hidden behind a warning in the article). Unsurprisingly, she’s an Alex Jones fan.

Nobody introduce her to JRod.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhisubbaraman/facebook-jilly-juice-cabbage-epperly?utm_term=.nfvAApMK9#.ljdGGnmZp

[Brandy Burns] was amazed by what she saw: Members posted photos of their toilet bowls like they were trophies. Commenters earnestly read the blobs and streaks like tea leaves, pointing out what they thought were tapeworms, fungi, and parasites, and congratulating the posters on taking steps toward better health. Every few days, Epperly herself would appear via a livestream from her home.

Various people have created Facebook groups to expose Jillian’s lies and the dangers of her Jilly Juice. People are also reaching out to the Ohio Medical Board and the Attorney General’s office to try and stop her. There is too much insanity to quote. Jillian is now launching a website in response to her “haters,” and members will be charged for access. She’s also recommending parents feed this to their babies and children.

She explained that she had set up the website and its paywalled forum to ward off such “evil and malicious” attacks. And she repeated her claim that her protocol could “potentially reverse Cancer, disease and chronic illness using liquefied sauerkraut.”

This case has been moved to the FDA, who already have enough shit to deal with under the current administration.

And she’s going to be on Dr. Phil. Oh boy.

This woman appear to be a perfect storm of Internet ridiculousness and conspiracy thinking: anti-vax, chem trails, anti-modern medicine in general, candida nonsense, a belief that fermented foods can cure everything, and a bizarre obsession with explosive diarrhea as a supposed sign of health. I’ve also noticed lately that peddlers of alt medicine woo are very victim blamey and Ms. Mai Thi Epperly is no exception, since she insists that that guy with cancer could have been cured if only he’d stuck to her disgusting concoction to the bitter end, never mind that he was already ravaged from the diarrhea and the cancer. It’s always the patient’s fault if the snake oil doesn’t work, never the snake oil itself. 

If I want to see piles of shit,  I can drive by any farm that is spreading chicken manure on their fields.  

Holy crap! (sorry, couldn't help it)  It's only a matter of time before some infant/child/teen/ adult dies from diarrhea-induced dehydration.  The fermented cabbage juice is fine; fermented cabbage is a staple in some cuisines (kimchi! sauerkraut!), it's the salt that is the killer. 

I mean leaving aside the dehydration result of the whole thing if you look at the concoction itself that has to be toxic ? iirc it’s water mixed with cabbage and salt left to sit for days ? While the salt would help cut some of the bacteria growth I would still think it would be there? Also there were screenshots about parents giving it to children in the groups against it.

:smiley-signs131:

7 hours ago, Eliowy said:

I mean leaving aside the dehydration result of the whole thing if you look at the concoction itself that has to be toxic ? iirc it’s water mixed with cabbage and salt left to sit for days ? While the salt would help cut some of the bacteria growth I would still think it would be there? Also there were screenshots about parents giving it to children in the groups against it.

:smiley-signs131:

The cabbage and salt ratio seems to be about the same as sauerkraut just with more water, so the fermentation should be fine. I think it's just the amounts you're drinking. 

Why oh why did I click on this and read it? Can't wait to see her on Dr. Phil. I usually watch him while I'm making dinner, so I'll have to put on something else that night. Oh man.

I’m sorry, @Chickenbutt. I’m just so fascinated by weird news and people who have whackadoodle “scientific” beliefs. 

I couldn’t find any info about when she’ll be on Dr. Phil. She just posted about it, so many it’s part of her being delusional?

On 3/26/2018 at 1:25 PM, Howl said:

Holy crap! (sorry, couldn't help it)  It's only a matter of time before some infant/child/teen/ adult dies from diarrhea-induced dehydration.  The fermented cabbage juice is fine; fermented cabbage is a staple in some cuisines (kimchi! sauerkraut!), it's the salt that is the killer. 

Someone already did. He decided to drink this concoction instead of getting more cancer treatement. His daughter reported how much weight he lost. The asshole lady blamed him for not taking enough of the drink.

I will do some looking and see if I can find out when she will be on Dr. Phil. Will post if I find anything. 

@HarryPotterFan No worries. The world is full of weirdos. 

http://www.jillyjuice.com/author/jillian/

So I have decided that once my book has been edited and submitted and published available for circulation I will be going on dr. Phil

I will face all of the Heat and the questions.

Stay tuned!!

http://www.jillyjuice.com/jilly-juice-news/

"So I have decided that once my book has been edited and submitted and published available for circulation I will be going on dr. Phil

I will face all of the Heat and the questions."

Stay tuned!!

(Bolding mine. Looks like Book 1 is available. Is she waiting for Book 2?)

"Coming soon!!

Exposing the Lies Candida
Weaponized Fungus Mainstreaming Mutancy

Combined: Book 1 and Book 2 (The Protocol)

(in paperback and e-book)

Edited PDF manuscript free upon membership when site goes live.

Book 1 Ready To Download Now As a PDF"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NILL2O7UiJTdRPvb1ZbjK9pXkntjL0hg/view?usp=sharing

She's a lunatic. 

Not clear from her comments if she's actually been approached about going on Dr. Phil or if she just thinks she will go on Dr. Phil. She strikes me as the type who thinks that if she just calls them up and says "I want to be on your show" that they will jump at the chance. It doesn't really fit the show's theme. Quack "medicine" is more Dr. Oz's thing.

• 1 month later...

OMGGGGG for a second I thought this was the next thread in the Poopistan (Naugler) saga. Now i don't know if I am happy or sad it wasn't.  

Why did I click on this?   I'd be more worried about Lori Alexander finding her than JRod.  Lori already has a weird obsession with food in general, fermented foods and her poop.

This lady would be a trifecta for her and I have no doubt she'd be claiming the glory of "Jilly Juice" just like she does black salve.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Just saw that she will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow....May 22. 

Who's going to take one for the team and watch and summarize for us?

I just caught clips of this on YouTube and came to see if there was already a thread on this here. I watched them out of order so I’m not sure if I missed anything. My blood is boiling after witnessing her performance on the show. Cutting everyone off, talking over anyone who tried to have their say, putting down the MD who was there to refute the dangerous and fraudulent claims...it was unbelievably bad behaviour. One of her lines was “that’s your opinion” and she used that to refute scientific facts. She claims her sodium laden juice will “cure” Down’s syndrome, ADHD and Autism, never mind that the former is a genetic condition resulting from chromosomal abnormalities, and the latter two are neurodevelopmental conditions. She claims that following her protocol will allow humans to live for 400 years, regrow severed limbs, cure cancer and anything else you can think of, AND it can “cure” homosexuality! Dr. Phil ended just short of telling the woman who was feeding this concoction to her four children that he would report her to child protective services if she didn’t discontinue her practice, and cautioned heavily against anyone ever drinking even one sip of it. My takeaway was that Jillian seems completely delusional, dangerous, wilfully ignorant and is very likely a shining example of narcissistic personality disorder.

Oh god, why did I enter this rabbit hole? This woman is insane to the point where I would believe she was a Poe if there wasn't evidence that she was serious. WTAF about regrowing lost limbs from drinking this rubbish? Is it possible that she needs some kind of help? The fact that she believes all of this tells me she is not in touch with reality and her ideas are causing harm to other people who are daft enough to take her up on her odd "diet".
Also, that amount of salt is NOT healthy, especially for kids. There was an incident in the UK a while ago where a woman poisoned her toddler by feeding them a lot of salt. The child died and the mother was charged with murder. Someone needs to stop this woman before more kids die because their parents decided to feed them this awful stuff.

Archived