IGNORED

Dillards 54: Fantasyland Where Reality Isn't Required

Coconut Flan

I read Pickles’s post today on Ben’s Twitter.

POOR Ben is trying SO hard to, according to Pickles, “get on my good side”.

He’s just been working so hard to impress Pickles. The poor guy! Don’t you just feel so sad for him? When will it ever be enough?!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I read Pickles’s post today on Ben’s Twitter.

POOR Ben is trying SO hard to, according to Pickles, “get on my good side”.

He’s just been working so hard to impress Pickles. The poor guy! Don’t you just feel so sad for him? When will it ever be enough?!

When she becomes a Duggar?

10 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Found it thanks to our thread on her: 

That's so backhanded. :pb_lol: It implies that there is something to insult while pretending to take the moral high ground. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

When she becomes a Duggar?

Is she holding out for JD?

2 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Is she holding out for JD?

Well she will be waiting to the rapture since he is a “a bachelor to the rapture.”

10 minutes ago, frugalitymom said:

Well she will be waiting to the rapture since he is a “a bachelor to the rapture.”

I mean, he’d probably rather die never having held a woman’s hand than marry her...

Too mean? I don’t care.

Some of those FB groups are terrible, I joined a Teen Mom one and it was a group off adults calling all the kids horrible names. Even newborns were not spared from their hate. I left pretty quickly.

Pickles is too dumb to realise that Derick and those connected to the Duggar's are humouring her.

Didn't a few Duggar friends get after her for posting their photos in the past?

The sad thing about her page to me is that most people there probably don't realize there are alternatives to Duggar snark. I've noticed from lurking on reddit she has a really shitty reputation there too.

8 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

the Dillards updated their blog page and also they have a youtube channel now. oh my right now it's just a video of the boys but I can see it getting out of hand fast. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYFB_-RlE8d-4QuEEhv7zXA

Man look at the section titled "Derick's International Travel Pics".

The guy called really seemed happy back in the day, in Nepal, visiting India.
The difference in him still surprises me a little.

I guess we know what Derick wants to do now:

”I left the company and we moved to Central America where we served on and off for 2 years. We didn’t expect the adventure to always be easy, but God never promised that following Him wouldn’t have its challenges. 

We returned from Central America just before Samuel was born in 2017 and announced soon after that we would be working with our home church (Cross Church) for one year in their residency program (Cross Church School of Ministry), with a focus on missions and international student ministry.

We realize that even though we may not always be overseas on the mission field (although we always want to be involved somehow), there are opportunities to share the hope of Jesus with people everywhere, so it is our goal to make Christ known wherever he continues to lead us!”

39 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

right now it's just a video of the boys

...eating banana bread. Sam's opinion of the banana bread speaks volumes. lol

14 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

”I left the company and we moved to Central America where we served on and off for 2 years. We didn’t expect the adventure to always be easy, but God never promised that following Him wouldn’t have its challenges. 

On and off? I thought he always always had a full time job since he was 5. Doesn’t sound like consistent employment to me!

2 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

If they aren't on the show anymore why do they have a website

$illy que$tion! 

How else are they going to grift? ;)

3 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

shh don't give them any idea's we could lose so many snarking opportunity's. :laughing-rollingyellow:

7 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Because they want to be famous, they want us to care.  They are showing us how godly they are and we missed them too much if they didn't, we clearly need them.

12 hours ago, Beermeet said:

Go to the Pickles thread to see who she was here.  There's links to posts and stuff.

If there is ever to be via Pickleweenielady: a priest, a transgender teen and a Duggar to sit down, bitch better bring it in person!  Could her ego allow otherwise if that were to happen?  Not that it will, not because of some random fake name FB person at least!  She underestimates the creepy weirdness of her page.  Ain't nobody trying to fox with that noise on a national level.  Or any level considering it's a FB page with under 50,000 followers. : /

A priest, a transgender teen, and a Duggar walk into a bar...sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.

Man whoever made this page for them did a shoddy job editing, when you click on the picture of Jill for "Recipes" towards the bottom of the main page it takes you to "Life Matters" instead.

Also for the homemade chicken bone broth, she adds vinegar or lemon juice or something acidic - is that a thing? I've never done that when I've made homemade broth. What I do add is plenty of veggie scraps (onion skins, garlic, carrots, anything, it's a good way to use up scraps and add flavor) and herbs because otherwise it'll be super bland, she adds none of that. She mentions "you can add whatever seasonings you want" which sounds like seasoning it afterwards, rather than during, since it's in the final step.

The "homemade" chicken n' dumplings with CANNED CHICKEN also sounds revolting.

These people really do not know how to cook!

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived