IGNORED

Dillards 54: Fantasyland Where Reality Isn't Required

Coconut Flan

Yesterday, FB suggested a closed Duggar snark group.  So, I bit.  Just out of curiosity.   Tater Tot something or another.  It was beyond lame.  A major rule was to let an admin or member, idk some woman specifically, talk about killing Josie all she likes because she enjoys it so much.  Um, wut?!  They act like they are all hardcore but they are not and the Josie thing is disgusting.   I bailed after 5 mins and held back telling them how incredibly lame they are.  

I'm dying over Pickles metamorphosis from funny recaps to total insanity.  What a tool!  

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Yesterday, FB suggested a closed Duggar snark group.  So, I bit.  Just out of curiosity.   Tater Tot something or another.  It was beyond lame.  A major rule was to let an admin or member, idk some woman specifically, talk about killing Josie all she likes because she enjoys it so much.  Um, wut?!  They act like they are all hardcore but they are not and the Josie thing is disgusting.   I bailed after 5 mins and held back telling them how incredibly lame they are.  

I'm dying over Pickles metamorphosis from funny recaps to total insanity.  What a tool!  

holy shit they were talking about josie like that. how sick. did you report the page that has to be against facebook standards somehow. 

3 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

holy shit they were talking about josie like that. how sick. did you report the page that has to be against facebook standards somehow. 

I should've huh?  I didn't see much of it besides the top post stating that.  I left fast.  I mostly saw them loving people who bail after telling them they are evil.

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

I should've huh?  I didn't see much of it besides the top post stating that.  I left fast.  I mostly saw them loving people who bail after telling them they are evil.

I am just baffled. that they would actually take time out to put at the top of their page addressing that, that type of behavior is okay.  they do sound evil. 

This is it:

I agree!  Disgusting.  That's why I didn't feed them with my words before bailing.  Honestly, I didn't feel like looking for comments about Josie in that manner.  At all.  

Screenshot_20180326-180746.png

2 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

This is it:

Screenshot_20180326-180746.png

I thought about joining just to see first laughing at them calling themselves a study group. second yeah no I'm not joining they want me to tell them what my fav duggar/Sister wive is. and if I don't answer they will stalk my profile to make sure I'm tator tot materiel no thank you :pb_rollseyes:

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I thought about joining just to see first laughing at them calling themselves a study group. second yeah no I'm not joining they want me to tell them what my fav duggar/Sister wive is. and if I don't answer they will stalk my profile to make sure I'm tator tot materiel no thank you :pb_rollseyes:

Yeah, I answered the questions.  I knew I would bail, those sorts of groups are not my thing but I will ck them out here and there.  I dipped in and right back out of a Flat Earther one recently too.  But, this.....um, NO.  No, no, no.  Losers.  Not even close to funny.  From what I did see, unintelligent mean girl stuff.  No!

1 hour ago, Feministe9000 said:

That’s exactly how it was for me too lol. 

Pickles had good summaries, some of her recaps were funny, smart and thoughtful. But she was wayyyy too much, and very one sided. Her claim to be like the Duggar whisperer bordered in uncomfortable for me. 

Then I found y’all! You are all crazy smart, funny and wise people. I’ve been taught a thing or two, so thanks.

thats the thing with Pickles, people on here individually and as a collective outwit her at every turn, sorry not sorry! 

Someone please tell Pickles she is directly responsible for her followers fleeing to the sweet arms of her nemesis.

36 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Sometimes I think Facebook has no standards

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Pickles used to have an account here. She posted a bunch of click batey topics (i.e. Josie in danger!!11!! that was just a picture of josie chewing on a spork or something) then got banned for violating the no socks rule. Now she thinks we hate babies.

No sock rule?

2 hours ago, Beermeet said:

The Duggars are freaks, but I'd never wish harm on them, especially a little child.

2 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

No sock rule?

Oh, you didn't know?  None of us wear socks here.  It's in the rules.  No socks.  Flip flops only or the dreaded tennis shoes with no socks.  

Hee hee.  Just kidding. Obvs.  Something about a second account once banned.  I'm not savvy enough for that.  

2 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

No sock rule?

Sockpuppet rule.  Essentially, when one person makes multiple accounts and pretends they're multiple people with them.  Usually after being banned.

I went and looked at Pickles. Lol.  She's all serious and has very little takers.  Hahaha!  Warms my cold dead heart.  

49 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

Sockpuppet rule.  Essentially, when one person makes multiple accounts and pretends they're multiple people with them.  Usually after being banned.

I'm not surprised Queen Pickles would do that.

11 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I went and looked at Pickles. Lol.  She's all serious and has very little takers.  Hahaha!  Warms my cold dead heart.  

I remember when she was giving the people she blocked a second chance. She would unblock you if you DM'd her or had one of your friends DM her.

52 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Oh, you didn't know?  None of us wear socks here.  It's in the rules.  No socks.  Flip flops only or the dreaded tennis shoes with no socks.  

Hee hee.  Just kidding. Obvs.  Something about a second account once banned.  I'm not savvy enough for that.  

Come on now, flip flops have feelings too! 

@JillRodsEyeliner. Yes!  I remember that post!  Who TF does she think she is?!  Lmao!  You can come back but, you'll have to use someone's FB acct to ask me, since I blocked you.  Omg.  Just shows how many she blocked!  And, apparently regretted it.  LOSER!  Funny to me though.  I wonder if anyone actually did that?  My guess is one, tops.  She blocked me after a discussion on guns.  I stated how a country does that, banned guns, they are illegal to own, even a bullet will get you arrested in Mexico.  I know this first hand.  She was like no.  Then posted a Wikipedia link that proved me right. She clearly didn't read it all.  I pointed out that she proved me right and I got blocked.   Oh, the horror!  I have zero respect for people who can't change their minds, especially when the facts are there.  It's fantastic and a sign of intelligence to change one's mind after discussion or black and white facts you may have been unaware of.  

I steer clear of FB groups that are about Sister Wives. Those people are cray-cray. There was a group that had a huge meltdown a year or two ago, and I'm pretty sure that a lot of it was one person who posted as multiple people. Same with a 19 Kids group I was a member of. I'm still confused by what I witnessed, and can't believe people act like that.

I'd be scared to join a combined Counting On & Sister Wives group. For real.

7 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

I steer clear of FB groups that are about Sister Wives. Those people are cray-cray. There was a group that had a huge meltdown a year or two ago, and I'm pretty sure that a lot of it was one person who posted as multiple people. Same with a 19 Kids group I was a member of. I'm still confused by what I witnessed, and can't believe people act like that.

I'd be scared to join a combined Counting On & Sister Wives group. For real.

I wish I would've known that before I dipped.  Totally cray cray.   I had no idea!  I'm not a chat on the internet sort.  Took me years of reading here to join.  I wasn't sure I'd stay.  But, FJ is amazing.  Good people I truly enjoy talking/ laughing with and learning from.  It's unique here.  FJ restores my faith in humanity.  It's a place I come to hang with friends.  I never thought that would ever happen here or anywhere.  And, I'm so happy it's like that.  :D

@Beermeet awesome name by the way. I have no idea why she banned me or care why she banned me. She is a hypocrite. She can make speculations on if certain Duggars are gay or not. Yet anyone else does it, she gets mad. You can't have it both way woman.

55 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

I'm not surprised Queen Pickles would do that.

I don't think that we ever figured out who Pickles was on FJ.  Her page I think was started after she was banned (before Alectogate I believe), and she loved to rant about how crappy FJ was while stealing news and pics people had posted on here.  She's gotten progressively nuttier as the years have passed.  I would LOVE to know which early nutjob she was on here.  

Oh, the crazy we've seen here on FJ over the past decade... sigh.  FJ's Craziest History... now THAT would be quite the topic!  

Go to the Pickles thread to see who she was here.  There's links to posts and stuff.

If there is ever to be via Pickleweenielady: a priest, a transgender teen and a Duggar to sit down, bitch better bring it in person!  Could her ego allow otherwise if that were to happen?  Not that it will, not because of some random fake name FB person at least!  She underestimates the creepy weirdness of her page.  Ain't nobody trying to fox with that noise on a national level.  Or any level considering it's a FB page with under 50,000 followers. : /

21 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

I don't think that we ever figured out who Pickles was on FJ.  Her page I think was started after she was banned (before Alectogate I believe), and she loved to rant about how crappy FJ was while stealing news and pics people had posted on here.  She's gotten progressively nuttier as the years have passed.  I would LOVE to know which early nutjob she was on here.  

Oh, the crazy we've seen here on FJ over the past decade... sigh.  FJ's Craziest History... now THAT would be quite the topic!  

How long has free Jinger been around?

@BeermeetNot trying to be lazy but where?  There are four years of posts to sort through and I cannot find... at least tell me if it's at the beginning, middle, end, or Thread 1 or Thread 2 of the Pickles discussion...!!!

Thanks to Bethella for the link to the History.  I've only been posting since 2009, but even then it'd been around a while.  There's also some history (such as the most moronic argument in FJ history, the Peanut Butter war) in the Topics of Doom: http://www.freejinger.org/resources/dtod/

@acheronbeach. Shoot, idk.  I've only accessed that thread when it was active.  It's not a big thread at all and maybe can be found under the Duggars main.  I remember one of her names was Digger.  She made a thread  titled "Josie in danger!".  That one should be in one of the 100+ Duggar threads.  Lol

Some help I am! 

9 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

@BeermeetNot trying to be lazy but where?  There are four years of posts to sort through and I cannot find... at least tell me if it's at the beginning, middle, end, or Thread 1 or Thread 2 of the Pickles discussion...!!!

Thanks to Bethella for the link to the History.  I've only been posting since 2009, but even then it'd been around a while.  There's also some history (such as the most moronic argument in FJ history, the Peanut Butter war) in the Topics of Doom: http://www.freejinger.org/resources/dtod/

here is one pickle thread. 

OMG she was Digger?  LOLOLOL no wonder she hates FJ.  She was on here YEARS ago posting weird shit like Josie was going to get hit by a truck, she was going to die from a plastic fork tine, and when people were like WTF she started calling people morons, fags and psychos.  A few posters said she had a mental illness, her main account got banned, she made a bunch of sockpuppets, then flounced permanently.  

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived