IGNORED

Dillards 54: Fantasyland Where Reality Isn't Required

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I agree I don't watch Jazz but isn't she still a young teen? I would hope no one in her life would let her meet a nut bag like Derick who would just rip her down. 

I believe she is 16 or 17 now? She has more maturity and compassion in her baby toe than Derick has in his whole body. Derick continues to call Jazz by the wrong pronouns. Derick is as 25ish? Does it make him feel like a "man" to pick on a teenage girl who is living her life while helping others? What a sick, sad little manchild.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But like why is he also okay meeting with a stranger? Like she is also in the wrong for doing this but I'm also just confused with him being like yeah i'm totally down for this,.

7 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

But like why is he also okay meeting with a stranger? Like she is also in the wrong for doing this but I'm also just confused with him being like yeah i'm totally down for this,.

I think that is two fold 1. no matter how much he bitches about it just being volunteer I think he really wants back on the show. 

2. he wants to pretend that he's all loving and accepting when in reality he just wants to meet with Jazz to harp on how wrong she is. it's like when he invited the LGBTQ+ community to his church. 

15 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Because he wants a chance to "save" Jazz from the evil liberals who let her be who she was meant to be. Or in Wreck's case, save "him"

7 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I think that is two fold 1. no matter how much he bitches about it just being volunteer I think he really wants back on the show. 

2. he wants to pretend that he's all loving and accepting when in reality he just wants to meet with Jazz to harp on how wrong she is. it's like when he invited the LGBTQ+ community to his church. 

In 20 years' time when he's 50, Derick won't have to beg TLC for medical expense money, because his head's so far up his own ass that he can DIY his colonoscopy. 

51 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Truth.  Even if he doesn't think it's pretending, he feels like he's always right and deserves adulation.  He loves attention.  He's the biggest, most entitled attention whore out of all the Duggar spouses.  Attention whore + virulent but poorly-reasoned ideology + a total lack of self control = the hot mess that is Derick Dillard.  

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

It pains me to say this because I feel like I'm refunding the giant turd of a human. 

But I don't think he really is. What I got from the exchange was Derrick making a defensive comment of questionable truth and pickles jumping all over it. 

I don't think he has any interest and probably thinks pickles is a crazy person. 

Unless there are responses that I didn't see. 

11 minutes ago, LacyMay said:

It pains me to say this because I feel like I'm refunding the giant turd of a human. 

But I don't think he really is. What I got from the exchange was Derrick making a defensive comment of questionable truth and pickles jumping all over it. 

I don't think he has any interest and probably thinks pickles is a crazy person. 

Unless there are responses that I didn't see. 

notice the time on that tweet. he was tweeting at 1 in the morning. I bet he was in his head and got all defensive and twitter seems to be go to rant place.  plus if Jill is trying to keep Derick from looking stupid he'd have to wait until she was asleep to go on his defense. :laughing-rofl:

Why would the young people from Parkland want to meet with Derick. They probably have never heard of him.

2 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

WHY would Pickles encourage and arrange a meeting between a minor and a bully?

she thinks she's more important then she is and if she could pull this off wouldn't that just be amazing. :pb_rollseyes:

YEAH holy cow! I saw that post today and was just like... :pb_lol: 

Even if she wanted to be harassed by some ex TLC volunteer in person, why the hell would Jazz and her parents go through Pickles of all people, when she's not actually friends with Derick - let alone connected to him?

Did I miss something here? WHAT IS THIS FOOLERY??!:LOUCHE:

What the hell LOL WHY would any of these awesome kids care about this? Crazy bitch, she is even saying Ben is tweeting shit now, trying to get on her good side.... whaaat? I dont though, get why the fuck DD would respond to her.... 

On 3/24/2018 at 12:17 PM, seraaa said:

I wish the people who complain would remember that it probably is going to take a community more than 20 years or so to recover from what amounted to cultural genocide. The attendant problems aren't going to disappear overnight. The rest of society can't really complain about that. Like, yes, congratulations, this is what your policies did, and now you have to live with the consequences. 

At least Canada and Australia are kind of trying, though. There's not much time devoted in schools here to the similar antics of the British Empire in similar ways, though granted it would take up a lot of time. Policy aside, the awareness of it all is probably a lot lower.

Coming a bit late to the First Nations conversation, but I feel like it must be said that indigenous people qua indigenous people were never supposed to exist, much less flourish in the Anglophone colonies. The policy towards indigenous people in the Anglophone colonies was straight up eliminationist in that the only options were to assimilate completely into WASP society ("Kill the Indian and save the man") or to continue to identity with one's culture but only as  as a small, despised, and chronically dysfunctional minority corralled into permanent concentration camps (i.e., reservations). Canada, the US, and Australia were conceived of specifically as ethno-states for Anglo-Saxon settlers and their descendants, and the indigenous population had to be wiped out to make this a reality. For successful First Nations communities to exist, Canada would first have to decide that it wants First Nations qua First Nations culture to exist at all.

9 hours ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

I believe she is 16 or 17 now? She has more maturity and compassion in her baby toe than Derick has in his whole body. Derick continues to call Jazz by the wrong pronouns. Derick is as 25ish? Does it make him feel like a "man" to pick on a teenage girl who is living her life while helping others? What a sick, sad little manchild.

He's actually 29. Just drives your point home even further.

I also have to say that I see a disconcerting similarity between Derick and the Tangerine Toddler currently occupying the White House. They both need to forget their Twitter passwords, STAT.

4 hours ago, HurricaneBells said:

What the hell LOL WHY would any of these awesome kids care about this? Crazy bitch, she is even saying Ben is tweeting shit now, trying to get on her good side.... whaaat? I dont though, get why the fuck DD would respond to her.... 

oh great so now she think Ben gives a shit who she is. she is taking delusion to a whole new level. 

I swear, Pickles has as big an ego as Lawson Bates. Not about her looks but about her role as "Duggar truth crusader" :pb_rollseyes:

21 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I swear, Pickles has as big an ego as Lawson Bates. Not about her looks but about her role as "Duggar truth crusader" :pb_rollseyes:

This.  I’ve followed Pickles for a while now, and her ego has grown A LOT since the tabloids started quoting her page regularly. 

Pickles has now ventured into ‘wagging the dog’ territory because she knows the tabloids read her page. She knows this ‘meeting’ will not happen and won’t follow through with it...she just wants InTouch or Inquistr to write about her.

30 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

The Lawson Bates of Duggar Snark is fitting. She was also throwing out examples of a private conversation she had with Krista because y'all she ACTUALLY conversed with a Duggar friend!!eleventy11!!

Jazz would never agree to that. She's too smart for that, Derick would just bring tracts and thump the bible at her. Ain't no one got time for that! 

Also Jazz's Dad is pit bull protective.  He loves his little girl, there will be no Dwreck meeting IMO.

Why, in this imaginary tea party that Pickles is setting up, would a priest be needed? Are we having an exorcism?

...CAN we have one? Please? 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived