IGNORED

Raquel goes New Agey

Terrie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is she welding a sword? Seems a good way to ruin it. Once you weld a sword, I don't think you can really wield it.

I would like to know how exactly she uses the sword before committing into a relationship with her.

Oh, and the Braille on her one piece says "Haiku." But it's 3/5/4, and haiku are 5/7/5 or 3/5/3. She could have made it work by changing the last line to "And I, braille." Still wouldn't be great, but would at least fit the form.

Ohhhhh my lordy. Raquel Raquel Raquel. Pretentious yet edgy indeed- it takes more than just bad tattoos to look edgy, my dear. Those just make you look like an impulsive moron.

Also nice to see she's partially ditching the Christian sweetheart facade. She stopped being even semi-convincing  with that one years ago. :pb_eek:

ETA: Is "acceptation" even a word?????

22 hours ago, clueliss said:

I remember seeing that second one.  I may have co e close to spitting something at my screen 

I'm not gonna iie; I snorted.

8 hours ago, Terrie said:

Oh, and the Braille on her one piece says "Haiku." But it's 3/5/4, and haiku are 5/7/5 or 3/5/3. She could have made it work by changing the last line to "And I, braille." Still wouldn't be great, but would at least fit the form.

Also she's using the subjunctive tense here so should use "were" not was. "He touched me as if he were blind". 

Archived