IGNORED

Michael Thomas and Pal Start Youtube Sex Channel

DomWackTroll

1 hour ago, MamaJunebug said:

Are these related to the Niednagel-adjacent M. Thomases?

Yes, Michael is their eldest son. 

Wait...what? Isn't his name Malichi or something like that? Dang...I guess sex really blew his mind almost to the point of insanity. Did his wife have a boy or girl? Not fully impressed until he admits to kissing before marriage. We all already knew that oral is good. This channel must be for his fellow, fundies.

Someone please provide a recap because I will barf all over my phone if I have to watch this. Pleeeease.

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Someone please provide a recap because I will barf all over my phone if I have to watch this. Pleeeease.

Michael quotes the Song of Solomon ("his fruit was sweet to my taste") and says it's definitely about oral sex and perhaps they should do a whole video about whether oral sex is cool with Jesus or not, but it's readily apparent that both men are already Team B.J.

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Okay, so imagine the most awkward youth minister you know talking about Song of Solomon and talking about being delighted in his wife's breasts. He talks about meditating on being intoxicated with his wife's breasts while he's driving in the car. Also, don't lust after women other than your wife. If you love your wife, you love yourself. :? 

Oh Jesus, he says that 'if you're coming that night with your wife..." I think it's a misspeak, but oh holy crap it's horrible. Also, kiss your wife, build her up, tell her that she's beautiful, etc. and it leads up to sex. Oral sex is cool as per Song of Solomon and they're going to do a vlog just about oral sex.

ETA: I'm comfortable talking about and listening to talks about sex--and I recently got hired on as a research assistant for a federal grant about sexual education (yay me!!). But these guys are a combination of awkward AND smug that's just so deeply off putting. 

2 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Michael quotes the Song of Solomon ("his fruit was sweet to my taste") and says it's definitely about oral sex and perhaps they should do a whole video about whether oral sex is cool with Jesus or not, but it's readily apparent that both men are already Team B.J.

I'm pretty sure all patriarchal groups are team BJ. They just might keep that belief between husband and wife though. 

I've only just got to the "sex is good and you can masturbate meditate on Proverbs 5 and get intoxicated by breasts bit."

I think I'm going to faint. 

I'm really not sure I can stomach the rest.:lol:

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

And guess what, bro? Blow jobs are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Full offense, but if they groom their body hair as well as they do their beards, then NO THANK YOU BRO! (Not to mention being Vision Forum weirdos.)

7 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Full offense, but if they groom their body hair as well as they do their beards, then NO THANK YOU BRO! (Not to mention being Vision Forum weirdos.)

They have what I lovingly (barf) refer to as "pubes beards."

10 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

(Not to mention being Vision Forum weirdos.)

The VF is still so strong in Michael, isn't it? Yeah, the Thomases were a bit "different" than other VFers in that they let the boys run pretty wild and dress like normals, but they were still totally brainwashed as far as theology and politics. The result is a strange urban hipster/backwoods libertarian mutation. 

I had to scroll down and listen because I just couldn’t actually look at them while they were talking about this.

omg. SO AWKWARD

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm pretty sure all patriarchal groups are team BJ. They just might keep that belief between husband and wife though. 

But...but that doesn't make all teh baybeeez! How are they going to take the country back for GAWD? :pb_razz:

5 minutes ago, smittykins said:

But...but that doesn't make all teh baybeeez! How are they going to take the country back for GAWD? :pb_razz:

I'm guessing frottage is out of the question too.

I'm getting up the courage to watch all the videos.  I want to know whether they think the Bible endorses women enjoying sex too.  My bet is that manly men getting BJs is A-OK but cunilingus is a no-no. 

So, do you think we'll learn that the giving & receiving of oral sex should be, uh, reciprocal? Or has the Lord ordained that it's ONLY for teh menz?

What a pair of asshats. 

ETA: @Palimpsest - great minds think alike, as my mother says! 

9 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

My bet is that manly men getting BJs is A-OK but cunilingus is a no-no. 

Lady parts are icky!!! Pretend you don't even have them, except if a baby is literally falling out of you. 

4 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Wait...what? Isn't his name Malichi or something like that? Dang...I guess sex really blew his mind almost to the point of insanity. Did his wife have a boy or girl? Not fully impressed until he admits to kissing before marriage. We all already knew that oral is good. This channel must be for his fellow, fundies.

There are younger brothers named Marscel and Micaiah. They all come across as smug and with undue feelings of superiority. From the skinny father and constantly grinning mother on down.  Oops, I said “down,” heh-heh, heh-heh. 

Speaking of the M'Thomases, do we know if Taralynn and Micaiah had their baby?

Oh I totally forgot about Michael. He got married before Melissa. Had him mixed up with the one that got married last year. Well, at least he probably won't leave his brothers curious before their honeymoon. Still waiting on Gothard fundies to give better sex advice.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:13 PM, LurkerOverThePond said:

Speaking of the M'Thomases, do we know if Taralynn and Micaiah had their baby?

No, we thought Taralyn was due in December but nothing has been posted.

On 3/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Lady parts are icky!!! Pretend you don't even have them, except if a baby is literally falling out of you. 

Ummmmm I am guessing closets are part of this conversation?  The ones so deep you get six countries past Narnia?

Archived