IGNORED

Counting on Season 4 - Part 5 - Volunteering or Profiteering

Buzzard

1 hour ago, Karma said:

Fixed that for you!  It used to annoy me that every time Jill mentioned that she was courting Derick, she said she was courting Derick Dillard.  The whole name every.single.time.

Oh thank God! It wasn't just me! I used to grind my teeth! We know that you would never have another Derick!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kendra and Jinger just look like they ate a large dinner at most. That photo was not staged well. They don't have that People money to photoshop the bumps like they did Jessa's. 

13 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

The triple bump shot! That had to happen! Seeing that Jessa is not pregnant, they were likely shooting scripted conversation about how they are all nervous about their first baby. Jessa being an old hand will pop in with her wisdom!

(Bolded is mine)    As long as they don't say, "We're having triplets!"

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

My name is Michelle I am married to  my wonder husband JIm Bob and we have Josh he's married to Anna and they have Have five little blessings. Mackanzie, Micheal, Marcus, Meredith and Mason. Jana, John David.  Jill she's married to Derick they have two Sons Israel and Samuel. Jessa she is married to Ben with Two boys Spuergon and Henry, JInger married to Jeremy she is expecting her first little one. Joseph he is married to Kendra with a son due this summer. Josiah he's engaged to Lauren.  She'll get knocked up as soon as the bedroom door closes on their honeymoon room.  Joy Anna she's married to Austin with a precious baby Gideon. Jedidiah , Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and our youngest blessing Josie if you lost count that is 19 and yes I gave birth to ever one. plus 12 grandkids oh and we have custody of my nephew Tyler it's a big family but we manage. 

okay I am pretty sure I got them in the right order but I have messed up the howlers. 

Fixed that up for you.   You're welcome.  

14 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Aside from Jinger not flipping her damn hair behind her shoulder. Can't believe they didn't catch that. 

This bothers me so much, lol. I mean, it'd look a lot more creepy if she HAD flipped her hair behind her other shoulder, but I'm hating that she didn't. 

In a few years we could have like 10 women lined up with matching bumps. Thank God for the panoramic option on modern cameras. :my_biggrin:

I just now watched the newest episodes. I feel sad for Joy/Kendra. They both still seem like kids at that party and Joy is already pregnant. Joe doesn't seem like a bad guy but is at least someone who is a little reserved. It might just be me but Joy and Jana have seemed close in a way. Jana is at least somewhat protective. Also Joy keeps looking more and more like Michelle(Also, Jessa).

14 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

In a few years we could have like 10 women lined up with matching bumps. Thank God for the panoramic option on modern cameras. :my_biggrin:

The thought of this makes me laugh hysterically and throw up a little in my mouth at the same time. 

This will probably happen and even though they won't have the show anymore in ten years the media will be all over a picture like this.

There will be so many little Duggarlings in the future. It is scary.

44 minutes ago, Irene said:

Suprise to se Jana where shorts, yes we seen the other girls wear it befor, but... they where married then..

I am pretty sure we've seen Joy in board shorts when they went on a vacation a few years back. 

https://www.inquisitr.com/2703782/joy-anna-duggar-poses-with-a-gun-rocks-shorts-in-shocking-duggar-family-mission-trip-photo/

On 3/22/2018 at 11:59 AM, AtlanticTug said:

There was about a year between Spurgeon’s birth and Jessa announcing her pregnancy with Henry where no Duggars were on the way. I said when she announced that that would probably be the last time for decades when at least one of the daughters or daughters-in-law wasn’t pregnant. With Joy and Kendra in the mix now and Lauren on the way, there isn’t a break in sight. It’s a little terrifying...

THAT FUCKING GREEN SHIRT! FOR THE LOVE OF RUFUS SOMEBODY PLEASE BURN IT

A part of me is honestly so curious about the green shirt. Is it just one or does she have multiple copies of the same shirt? Makes me think of Doug Funnie's closet.

Spoiler

doug-funnie-closet.jpg

2 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

A part of me is honestly so curious about the green shirt. Is it just one or does she have multiple copies of the same shirt? Makes me think of Doug Funnie's closet.

Hide contents

doug-funnie-closet.jpg

no way she only has one of those. it pops up with to much regularity for it to be only one single shirt. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

THAT FUCKING GREEN SHIRT! FOR THE LOVE OF RUFUS SOMEBODY PLEASE BURN IT

Each time a green shirt dies, two more come in its place.

7 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

the family has officially gotten to big the Ellie blog has squeezed the grandkids together in one picture with their siblings instead of individual pics. 

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/

They even consolidated Josie and Grandma Mary. Let's see them squeeze two more photos in come August.

4 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

They even consolidated Josie and Grandma Mary. Let's see them squeeze two more photos in come August.

ha I hadn't even noticed that. come August I"m sure Grandma will be kicked off the pictures you can't even tell who the poor m's are from that picture it's so tiny. 

The Ms are shown with their parents. All the other grands are shown separately. Trying to minimize Josh, perhaps?

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

The Ms are shown with their parents. All the other grands are shown separately. Trying to minimize Josh, perhaps?

probably just the only public picture of all Five m's together. 

Found on Instagram while creeping- Some strange photos of the pregnant girls. The sash one is odd. I assume the fruit one is the size of their babies at the time? And the ubiquitous side belly photo. 

E9513DC6-09EC-4E93-A409-933A6DF26DD9.png

Spoiler

1C48DF3F-0E27-464C-B4EB-24F7F7BB0C76.png

899F5F6D-9E08-486C-B569-3B38937179ED.png

99F3BC54-5DFC-410D-B214-85C861CF3594.png

10 minutes ago, GreatScott said:

Found on Instagram while creeping- Some strange photos of the pregnant girls. The sash one is odd. I assume the fruit one is the size of their babies at the time? And the ubiquitous side belly photo. 

E9513DC6-09EC-4E93-A409-933A6DF26DD9.png

1C48DF3F-0E27-464C-B4EB-24F7F7BB0C76.png

899F5F6D-9E08-486C-B569-3B38937179ED.png

99F3BC54-5DFC-410D-B214-85C861CF3594.png

Pageant sashes?! Hahahaha. And yes Joy, you definitely had a watermelon. Yikes!

For some reason I never realized how much Kendra looks like her mom until these pictures. The sashes are an interesting touch!

Judging by the pictures, I bet they did some mega babyshower special for the show at the TTH. That is where the weird sashes are from. Maybe not though because no one should assume that anyone in the Duggar clan or at TLC could be that creative with the show. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived