• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Buzzard

Counting on Season 4 - Part 5 - Volunteering or Profiteering

singsingsing
3 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

In regards to the questions about food shortages the Duggar kids might have faced, could it be only the boy's were allowed seconds or got first dibs? That's what it was like for us, anyways. If you didn't have a penis you went hungry, because the boy's needed more food than the girls did. 

This reminds me of my dad's family. Not fundamentalist, but French Canadian Catholic. There were only two boys and three girls, but they all lived in a small three bedroom house... and the two boys got the bigger bedroom while the three girls all shared the smaller one. Why? Hmmm.... :my_rolleyes:

SapphireSlytherin
16 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

This reminds me of my dad's family. Not fundamentalist, but French Canadian Catholic. There were only two boys and three girls, but they all lived in a small three bedroom house... and the two boys got the bigger bedroom while the three girls all shared the smaller one. Why? Hmmm.... :my_rolleyes:

Penises take up a LOT of room?

Meh
Don'tlikekoolaid
On March 29, 2018 at 4:55 AM, Nargus said:

Septate hymen over here.  Sex wasn't impossible the first time, but it was a hell of a lot less fun than I'm guessing it would have been otherwise.  At least I knew it was there going into it, so I didn't judge all sex on that first time.

Lost mine horseback riding @ 12 thank God, and I thought sex was very disappointing the first time, took awhile to see what all the fuss was about. I hope these fundies aren't too hung up on crap they have been told and really enjoy it, but doubt it.

Happy
Jellybean

Carry on counting on here: