IGNORED

Bontragers and Bowers 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JillyO said:

How the fuck is that girl holding the kitten??? Somebody teach her how to hold the kitten properly, FFS!!! That poor thing. :(

Did you see that one kitten on the rake. He looks PISSED. 

On 11/10/2018 at 7:26 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did you see that one kitten on the rake. He looks PISSED. 

That kitten is having none of their sh*t. He's my spirit animal when I read Joshua's blog. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 7.19.00 PM.png

On 10/26/2018 at 8:34 AM, HereticHick said:

Joshua-smug's latest post is ranting about Halloween.  

One of the commenters:

"My favorite Bible verse is the one that says when we dress up in a costume or color ourselves that the enemy owns us and we’ve made a pact with the Devil."

Lady, there are 31,000 verses in the Bible.

If that one is your favorite, I think you are doing Christianity wrong.

Is it possible that this commenter is being sarcastic? Poking fun at fundies for their ideas about Halloween? 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:25 AM, HereticHick said:

So who is this "Caleb Garraway" evangelist that the Bonts are promoting in their latest post?

http://bontragersingers.blogspot.com/2018/11/our-sacred-duty-voters-call-to-action_5.html

Urgh.  Caleb Galloway wants Fungelicals to take back America.  That seems to be his sole ministry.  I'm glad to see that he seems vaguely aware that pastors and churches can't endorse candidates. 

His website is Remnant Ministries (not to be confused with Gwen Shamblin's skinny Remnant) here:  http://remnantministriesonline.com/  Scroll down past the annoying animated header to find more info. He bears a passing resemblance to Herman Munster, without the charm.  He seems to be lagging behind  in the child production stakes if he is breeding for God's Army, only 3 so far.   It's yet another singin' preachin' ministry to take back America's supposed Christian heritage.  They didn't teach US history in his homechool.

Excuse me, Caleb, look here.

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”

John Adams

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....

Thomas Jefferson

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The US Constitution.

Caleb's voting "Revival" page is here: http://votingrevival.com/

Allison now has an Etsy store. She is selling necklaces with words written on pendants. Not my style but I guess someone else might like them.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived