Jump to content
IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10


Bethella
 Share

Recommended Posts

Freckled Fox gave birth at home to a 9.2 pounder (baby girl) a week or two ago. 

Freckled Fox just turned  27 in January and has given birth 6 times:  "Alice is 9 days old today and I'm 9 days into my postpartum journey for the 6th time:)"

Blog with pics here. IN THE TRENCHES TOGETHER

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Freckled Fox gave birth at home to a 9.2 pounder (baby girl) a week or two ago. 

Freckled Fox just turned  27 in January and has given birth 6 times:  "Alice is 9 days old today and I'm 9 days into my postpartum journey for the 6th time:)"

Blog with pics here. IN THE TRENCHES TOGETHER

Baby details as per blog:

Alice Loralee Carmack ◦

Born peacefully at home on Sunday, February 25th, 2018.  9 lbs 2 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long. 

  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know why but I get the feeling her husband probably isn't much help in the child care department. I just don't expect their marriage to last. She jumped into it in the middle of extreme grief and had 5 young kids to take care of. Once the newness wears off, they will probably divorce. I just really hope no more babies are born before then. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Freckled Fox gave birth at home to a 9.2 pounder (baby girl) a week or two ago. 

Freckled Fox just turned  27 in January and has given birth 6 times:  "Alice is 9 days old today and I'm 9 days into my postpartum journey for the 6th time:)"

Blog with pics here. IN THE TRENCHES TOGETHER

Yeah, @VBOY9977 posted about it in the last thread, back on the 25th.

  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Katelin (Rebsch) Day is expecting her 4th child. She's about 19 weeks in her pregnancy, so baby is due early august.

For the record, the Rebsch sisters (Katrina and Katelin) each have married a pastor named Nathan (Britton and Day).

The Days are missionary in Ukraine with their 3 daughters: Melissa (7 yo), Lydia (5 yo) and Briana (2 yo). Katelin suffered a miscarriage last year.....

https://www.daysinukraine.com/

 

And other family, but same news. Beth (Wahlquist) Ehlinger is pregnant. This is her 4th, she's the mother of Charlotte (4 yo), Chloe (3 yo) and Cheri (1 yo)

https://valkommenestate.blogspot.fr/2018/03/february.html

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Katelin (Rebsch) Day is expecting her 4th child. She's about 19 weeks in her pregnancy, so baby is due early august.

For the record, the Rebsch sisters (Katrina and Katelin) each have married a pastor named Nathan (Britton and Day).

The Days are missionary in Ukraine with their 3 daughters: Melissa (7 yo), Lydia (5 yo) and Briana (2 yo). Katelin suffered a miscarriage last year.....

https://www.daysinukraine.com/

 

And other family, but same news. Beth (Wahlquist) Ehlinger is pregnant. This is her 4th, she's the mother of Charlotte (4 yo), Chloe (3 yo) and Cheri (1 yo)

https://valkommenestate.blogspot.fr/2018/03/february.html

oh dear what is this woman going to name this baby if it's a girl. I'll guess Charity. for a boy Charles. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

oh dear what is this woman going to name this baby if it's a girl. I'll guess Charity. for a boy Charles. 

I bet on Christine for a girl, or Caleb for a boy......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I bet on Christine for a girl, or Caleb for a boy......

I like researching names with a theme.  And even though I know nothing about this family, she seems to have a theme.  

possible girl options: Chelsea, Chastity, Charlene, Chandra, Christy, Chiara, Christa, Charlize, Charlie, Christen, Channing... 

possible boy options: Charles, Channing, Chad, Chadwick, Chance, Chayse, Chandler, Chaz, Chester, Christopher...

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2018 at 10:25 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from

Last Updated: 15 March 2018

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.3fa23e3baf197290e30922db1de08886.png

image.thumb.png.b7e212ed959a04ed86d247da37988389.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.85cb2ba816b3d067778092b26e9e7a15.png

Ruth (Wissmann) Boulier is expecting her second child in October. Via her insta

  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mommagoose said:

Ruth (Wissmann) Boulier is expecting her second child in October. Via her insta

If she keeps going at this rate she may make up for the fact that Kori and Rachel both are unlikely to have particularly large families and this'll already be Ruth's second in just over 2 years of marriage (second anniversary will be July 31st)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Ruth is trying to make up for the fact that she didn’t get married super young and trying to have as much kids as possible before she’s in her 40’s. Although she has pretty great fertility, she’s the only Wissmann to have a kid before 1 year of marriage and has now will have the kids with the smallest age gap. So she could end up with a good number of kids even though she got married later in life (compared to most fundies)

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if this family is followed by FJers, but there is a new member in Flanders family... According her FB page, Matti Flanders, Jonathan's wife, has given birth to a girl after 6 boys. Lydia Hope made her entrance in the world on the 21st of march....

34 minutes ago, ophelia said:

How old is Ruth?

Ruth Wissmann Bourlier is born on august the 16th, 1983

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I don't know if this family is followed by FJers, but there is a new member in Flanders family... According her FB page, Matti Flanders, Jonathan's wife, has given birth to a girl after 6 boys. Lydia Hope made her entrance in the world on the 21st of march....

They have a small thread from a couple of years ago.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Via Hunter Kendall's Instagram story, Mark and Cherie (Kendall) Jeffords have just had #4 (I think? There was a picture with the parents + 4 kids), a girl. He said this is nibling #22, but the numbers aren't adding up. Cleve and Lise have 3 and 1 on the way, James and Prentiss have 4, Mark and Cherie now have 4, John-Everett and Ali have 4, and Tom and Melissa have 6. Is it more likely that he's counting a fetus (despite the fact that he implied that the kid number changed at birth), that there's a kid missing from my count, or that he messed up counting?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, albireo said:

Via Hunter Kendall's Instagram story, Mark and Cherie (Kendall) Jeffords have just had #4 (I think? There was a picture with the parents + 4 kids), a girl. He said this is nibling #22, but the numbers aren't adding up. Cleve and Lise have 3 and 1 on the way, James and Prentiss have 4, Mark and Cherie now have 4, John-Everett and Ali have 4, and Tom and Melissa have 6. Is it more likely that he's counting a fetus (despite the fact that he implied that the kid number changed at birth), that there's a kid missing from my count, or that he messed up counting?

I'm not sure, I'll check when I get home from work.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bethella If it helps, I was able to find Shelby Kendall's obituary from May, where it was mentioned he had nineteen great-grandchildren, and Christiana's (public) blog, where she mentioned in December that her grandparents (Shelby and Betty) had 20 great-grandchildren. So that second count would include Eden.

https://www.thomasmcafee.com/notices/Shelby-Kendall

http://ckkendall.blogspot.com/

Edited by albireo
fixing tag, adding link
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, albireo said:

Via Hunter Kendall's Instagram story, Mark and Cherie (Kendall) Jeffords have just had #4 (I think? There was a picture with the parents + 4 kids), a girl. He said this is nibling #22, but the numbers aren't adding up. Cleve and Lise have 3 and 1 on the way, James and Prentiss have 4, Mark and Cherie now have 4, John-Everett and Ali have 4, and Tom and Melissa have 6. Is it more likely that he's counting a fetus (despite the fact that he implied that the kid number changed at birth), that there's a kid missing from my count, or that he messed up counting?

1 hour ago, albireo said:

@Bethella If it helps, I was able to find Shelby Kendall's obituary from May, where it was mentioned he had nineteen great-grandchildren, and Christiana's (public) blog, where she mentioned in December that her grandparents (Shelby and Betty) had 20 great-grandchildren. So that second count would include Eden.

https://www.thomasmcafee.com/notices/Shelby-Kendall

http://ckkendall.blogspot.com/

Yeah, based on my lists this is grandkid #21 not #22, maybe they're counting Lise's unborn baby or someone else had a baby we missed.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, based on my lists this is grandkid #21 not #22, maybe they're counting Lise's unborn baby or someone else had a baby we missed.

I can't figure out anything from the information that I have (anything public + a couple of private instas). It really looks like John-Everett has 4 kids (his insta is public), and it would be pretty soon for Prentiss to have another kid as well (she had her fourth sometime in late 2016). I'm guessing he's either wrong or counting Lise's baby or some past miscarriage from someone. His story is gone so I can't re-check the photo.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kelsey (Hammond) Dickerson has given birth to her baby today, 24th of march, a boy, Levi Matthew.

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Kelsey (Hammond) Dickerson has given birth to her baby today, 24th of march, a boy, Levi Matthew.

Do u have were you found that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share




  • Recent Status Updates

    • formergothardite

      formergothardite

      I spotted Kindle Vella on the Amazon website late last night  and I feel like this is a concept I don’t really understand. Why would I buy a book one chapter at a time? Is there a market for purchasing books this way? Is there more to this than I noticed? I also couldn’t get it to work on my Kindle app, but that is probably user error on my part. 
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      FB friend who was my tour director went to Spain had this map up of the new tour they're doing in Spain now.
      I think you can all guess what caught my attention right away.
       
      And as I am an FJ denizen the gutter my mind went into almost immediately.
      And now actually I'm a bit curious about the place too.
       
       
      · 0 replies
    • laPapessaGiovanna

      laPapessaGiovanna

      So proud of her! 
       
      · 0 replies
    • Don'tlikekoolaid

      Don'tlikekoolaid

      I’ve had to evacuate due to all the aggressive wildfires,  Mr Kool is evacuated to the hospital because of his non mobility, hopefully they find him a bed in the local care home.  Fire sucks.
      · 4 replies
    • Destiny

      Destiny

      Weather app an hour ago: No rain expected today.
      Me, looking outside: It's pouring.
      Who's confused? Me or Dark Sky?
      · 0 replies
    • nst

      nst

      Is there anyone else who works who feels like because things are opening up and we have our vaccines and everything we are supposed to automatically feel better despite being in shut down mode for a 1.5 years. I mean how easy is it for other people to go about their lives, like nothing has happened this past what 16 months?  I am having a hard time with this. Baby steps but what would these be?
       
      · 3 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      When the money is burning a hole in your pocket…
       
       
      · 1 reply
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      Baby A just took her first steps!!!!!!
      · 0 replies
    • HermioneSparrow

      HermioneSparrow

      Baby girl was born Saturday at 9pm. She came really fast, in less than an hour. An 8 pound beautiful and super healthy princess! I'm doing okay, had a bit of respiratory issues but doing better right now.
      · 24 replies
    • LadyCrow1313

      LadyCrow1313

      Random vent. I hate when random aches/pains come out of nowhere. I also hate not knowing what to do. Well, that's actually not 100% accurate. I do know, but it's hard to know when. (If that makes any sense.) 
      Have a good weekend, kids. ✌️
      Picture included for something cool to look at.

      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.