IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like their first son is only 17 months old. Eek.

and they have only been married 2 1/2 years if they keep this up they will be have a giant quiver. 

I know we were wondering about Macaiah Thomas' baby and Jordan Niednagel posted this pic on his lasted blog. I'm guessing from the clothing that they have a boy named Phoenix. No idea on the birthdate though. 

IMG_7654.PNG

Alyssa is very fortunate that she seems to have easy labors and small babies. Zoey was 6# even, 19". 

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Zoey joy Webster was born on 3/28.

She shares my birthday. :)

Is it weird that I always hope fundies have babies right on their due date or just a bit late so there's a little bit longer of a gap between pregnancies? 

Oh wow, Everly is a early! I had her due date down as April 28th. Maybe I marked the date down wrong?

Alyssa and Erin have both had 3 babies in the same amount of time: Carson was born only a month after Allie. I wonder which one will have a fourth first. 

43 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Oh wow, Everly is a early! I had her due date down as April 28th. Maybe I marked the date down wrong?

Alyssa and Erin have both had 3 babies in the same amount of time: Carson was born only a month after Allie. I wonder which one will have a fourth first. 

Erin's previous pregnancies both delivered about 4 weeks before her due date. I think she went naturally previously both times, but she planned on being induced early anyhow due to her clotting disorder.

2 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Why is little Zoey so red?? Glad both babies arrived safely. Erin and Alyssa look amazing.

Could be slight jaundice. Both my two did and looked red. 

Okay, I am happily child free by choice, but lil'Lexi Webster almost makes me want to reconsider my stance <3

I believe babies who are early have a higher chance of jaundice so it's good she had a hospital birth. She can take advantage of the lights before she goes home. 

19 hours ago, albireo said:

Are the upcoming babies in this list worth putting in the spreadsheet? I'm thinking most notably Rachael Forsyth Tunstill and the Campbell family.

http://fundamentalists.wikia.com/wiki/Upcoming_Babies

I'm tracking these down, I know several are incorrect/out of date. Both Serene and Chanel have already had their babies and the last reference I found for Psalmody's was asking for prayers as she went to the hospital with a possible miscarriage.

2 hours ago, hasunah said:

Everly Hope Paine  . I just hope the Hope is silent because that's a serious tongue twister . Everly Hopppppaine 

That’s interesting. In my seriously blended accent (Massachusetts till 8, Kansas till 21, Oregon till 38), it comes out fairly distinct.

Also interesting, the name Psalmody. 

The names aren't as twisty as some, but yeah, I hope the Bates are ready to hear a lot about Zoyjoy Webster and Everly Ho'Paine.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived