IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

Wait. So confuddled. Rachel Morton and Kressant are both preggo again, right? and both are living in Paraguay? 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Wait. So confuddled. Rachel Morton and Kressant are both preggo again, right? and both are living in Paraguay? 

Kressant is pregnant. I didn't think Rachel was, or at least if she was we didn't know about it. Both are living in Paraguay.

Cleve and Lise’s baby’s name is Joshua Elliot. Addie posted a pic of him hooked up to monitors. He has some breathing issues but is progressing well. Poor thing, I hope it’s not too serious and that he gets better quick. 

Kressant is due in September with a girl, according to my notes. Dorothy is also pregnant with a girl due in September. Kennedy is due for her second sometime soon, but not sure when. As far as I know, those are all the pregnant Mortons. 

Rachel not pregnant, as far as I know. She had her last baby a little over a year ago, she's like to have another next year. I also wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa was pregnant already, but nothings been announced, as far as I know. And Martha still hasn't announced a second - I hope she's not having problems. 

Joshua Elliot is a nice name. I hope he's okay. Was he born today or yesterday? 

29 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Kressant is due in September with a girl, according to my notes. Dorothy is also pregnant with a girl due in September. Kennedy is due for her second sometime soon, but not sure when. As far as I know, those are all the pregnant Mortons. 

Rachel not pregnant, as far as I know. She had her last baby a little over a year ago, she's like to have another next year. I also wouldn't be surprised if Alyssa was pregnant already, but nothings been announced, as far as I know. And Martha still hasn't announced a second - I hope she's not having problems. 

Joshua Elliot is a nice name. I hope he's okay. Was he born today or yesterday? 

He was born this morning.

I don’t think Kressant has stated her due date yet, if she did I missed it. My guesses were she could be due around this month or the next but now I’m confused lol. I guess we’ll find out eventually

I always wonder, with all those children - do the parents ever get confused with which one they are calling for or yelling at?  My dad was well known for never calling the daughter he wanted at any time, and he only had two girls (and one boy)!  Especially with similar names or same letter names.

My grandmother just calls every one "Whateveryournameis", because there are way too many of us. 

Jacinda Vandenberg of Growing Home and Northern Nester blogs is pregnant again. 

Betsy Foster Catlin is pregnant after only a few months of giving birth. Her baby is now 4 months old and she announced her pregnancy in April.

11 hours ago, JMO said:

I got confused between Rachel and Lise. 

That does appear to be Grace Sanders getting married. 

Grace is marrying Alex Gray. According to the registry the wedding is August 18.

59 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Jacinda was added to the list back on May 1.

4 hours ago, anjulibai said:

huh, really? she didn't look very pregnant in addie's snap story from the wedding prep

8 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

huh, really? she didn't look very pregnant in addie's snap story from the wedding prep

Dorothy has never really shown much, plus Addie’s story showed her front from what I remember, which usually is deceiving when it comes to a pregnant woman.

Noah confirmed the pregnancy on his insta (@redeemingthedirt)

On 7/2/2018 at 11:03 AM, luv2laugh said:

Betsy Foster Catlin is pregnant after only a few months of giving birth. Her baby is now 4 months old and she announced her pregnancy in April.

Betsy got married in 2014, had her first in 2015, second in 2016, third in 2017 (December) and now I’m wondering if she will give birth again in December so she can keep up her pattern. 

Elizabeth Pearl is also pregnant. I don’t know when she is due. 

Continuing on

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived