IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Cash turned 3 in October, Colt and Case turned 2 in September, and Calena turned 1 in May. Holy shit her youngest are so close in age. The twins (and maybe Cash) are probably in the process of being potty trained? She must spend her entire day dealing with her kids poop.

It seems that Kendra's mom Cristina is pregnant again not clear how far along she is but it seems there has been some overlap with Kendra 

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

It seems that Kendra's mom Cristina is pregnant again not clear how far along she is but it seems there has been some overlap with Kendra 

I know it happens but damn that’s weird.

27 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

So Cash turned 3 in October, Colt and Case turned 2 in September, and Calena turned 1 in May. Holy shit her youngest are so close in age. The twins (and maybe Cash) are probably in the process of being potty trained? She must spend her entire day dealing with her kids poop.

Cash and the twins will be 3 for nearly a month and a half, too, and Callie and Cade will both be 5 for about 2 months. Now, both the twins and Callie were early/premature, but still. 

Like as not, there will be another C baby by the end of next summer. 

Wait, what?

Clint, Clay, Cade, Callie, Cash, Colt, Case, Calena, and Caydie

So let's imagine she gets to 18, the rate she's going.  I predict the next 8 include

Clade, Caydence, Cass, Casey & Cassie (triplets!), Callianne, Cole and hell, Crash for so many reasons.

(It's not just the same-vowel, single-syllable, Callie-Calena, Cade-Caydie thing for me - it's that she has 8 kids names, with only 1 O and only 2 i - and only 2 don't begin with CA.  Like she couldn't have a Chloe because even such a normal name doesn't fit her patterns.  "Claire" would be too out there for her theme, even!0

2 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

analucia Jackson had her little boy. (Marjorie Jackson’s mom)

Speaking of fundie moms, Kendra Duggar’s mom Christina is pregnant with her 8th child. Kendra confirmed it on Garrett’s birth special. 

O fuck I just realized it was already posted, sorry!!!!

Christina is 39 next month, she could easily have a few more, too, after this one. 

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

I know it happens but damn that’s weird.

in the special when Kendra's giving birth she says they found out Christina was expecting a month ago.  so I would say Early May is when they found out so I wouldn't figure she's that far along. 

Honestly the thing that bothers me most about Courtney’s names is that one of the girls’ names is 3 syllables but the other two are 2 syllables. If you establish strict rules-based naming patterns you’d better gd stick to them.  :mindblowing: :32:

5 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Honestly the thing that bothers me most about Courtney’s names is that one of the girls’ names is 3 syllables but the other two are 2 syllables. If you establish strict rules-based naming patterns you’d better gd stick to them.  :mindblowing: :32:

What if she has one kid with a totally different name like Maria? :5624798180220_Jigglejiggledance:

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

What if she has one kid with a totally different name like Maria? :5624798180220_Jigglejiggledance:

I don’t think that will happen. It would be funny though. 

Caria.

I'm surprised Courtney let the name out of the bag. I fully expected a perpetual #baby9 for this one. At least for another few weeks, until she discovers she's pregnant with #baby10.

She's an industrial-strength baby maker. She will absolutely be pregnant by Halloween.

I look at all of Courtney’s kids and think: they can’t be thriving and getting the attention and education they should be. 

I don’t think how sweet. I think how horrible. Also the names. Just call her Catherine and nickname Cate like Cate Blanchett. Or Caitlin and Catie. 

On 6/29/2018 at 1:15 PM, Oh_Dear! said:

analucia Jackson had her little boy. (Marjorie Jackson’s mom)

Can you believe if Josiah and Marjorie ended up marrying, they could’ve had two babies and be on pregnancy number 3 by now?!

Amy Foster’s SIL and JRod’s bff, Betsy Foster Catlin is pregnant again and her new baby is only a few months old.

Sarah Baker is pregnant with #11 at 30 (has had no twins...)

The Speed family (frequent IBLP speakers and WIT ministry founders) daughter Bethany Speed Alexander recently gave birth. Bethany married Meredith Hammer’s brother so Stephen Hammer is her in-law now.

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Can you believe if Josiah and Marjorie ended up marrying, they could’ve had two babies and be on pregnancy number 3 by now?!

Amy Foster’s SIL and JRod’s bff, Betsy Foster Catlin is pregnant again and her new baby is only a few months old.

Sarah Baker is pregnant with #11 at 30 (has had no twins...)

The Speed family (frequent IBLP speakers and WIT ministry founders) daughter Bethany Speed Alexander recently gave birth. Bethany married Meredith Hammer’s brother so Stephen Hammer is her in-law now.

Where did you see Betsy’s announcement? 

Courtney is definitely going to have a Callianne or Callianna at some point. And I'm betting the next boy is Cole. 

Addie Morton posted that they are waiting at the hospital for another boy to be born. She's excited to be an auntie again. No indication of this is Rachel or not.

57 minutes ago, JMO said:

Courtney is definitely going to have a Callianne or Callianna at some point. And I'm betting the next boy is Cole. 

Addie Morton posted that they are waiting at the hospital for another boy to be born. She's excited to be an auntie again. No indication of this is Rachel or not.

Is that a sanders girl who is about to get married in her most recent story?

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Is Rachel pregnant? Either way it wouldn't be her, she's in Paraguay.

The Morton baby that was just born is Cleve and Lise’s, Addie just confirmed that on her story. It’s a boy but no name yet. 

I got confused between Rachel and Lise. 

That does appear to be Grace Sanders getting married. 

5 hours ago, JMO said:

Cole's a good guess. Or Clyde, Carl, maybe even Cale.

Carl is too "normal" and not "country" enough for Courtney. I could see Clyde, though, or Cale or Cole.

Oh, I just checked, by the way, Callie's middle name is Ann, so hopefully Courtney does not go with Callieanne at some point. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived