IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

9 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

My favorite cousin went with camo bridesmaids dresses for her second wedding. It was glorious. Her bouquet had several "sprigs" of antler mixed in with the flowers, and she had a custom camo apron made (mossy oak pattern, naturally) to wear over her dress for the BBQ reception, which was held illegally at a public park.

The "bless rufus" response was made for posts such as these!  hahaha

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/4/2018 at 10:25 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from

Last Updated: 4 March 2018

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.edab2f2041ab275ad71c60e1a4f8ac1c.png

image.thumb.png.823edd70510f8ac1cf203f0e30be8211.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d18253582b3f7c7a64045cda8a47dd91.png

Maggie had her baby this morning. Alayah Maye

Does anyone know about Mallory Sergeant? @teachergirl you posted that she was due in February.

28 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Does anyone know about Mallory Sergeant? @teachergirl you posted that she was due in February.

No but Maggie Vernier had her baby yesterday.  A girl named Alayah Maye 

Just now, mommagoose said:

No but Maggie Vernier had her baby yesterday.  A girl named Alayah Maye 

Yes, you've posted about it twice already. I'd like to make sure the list is as up-to-date as possible before I upload it so I don't have to do again tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Mailey Ray Paine born 3-12-18 7lb 10 oz 21 inches per Dakota's insta. 

I don't think I like all the long A sounds in her name. It just sounds like too much IMO. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Mailey Ray?

Do they know it's almost exactly like the name of a certain singer? :pb_lol: this is amusing.

2 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Mailey Ray?

Do they know it's almost exactly like the name of a certain singer? :pb_lol: this is amusing.

It's funny because she was born Destiny Hope Cyrus. They nicknamed her Miley because I think it started out Smiley because she smiled a lot. She legally changed her name from Destiny Hope Cyrus to Miley Ray Cyrus a few years ago. 

1 minute ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Mailey Ray?

:laughing-lettersrofl: I didn't even think of that. now I can't stop. and yep that's her name I even went back and double checked.  she calls her a miracle baby I wonder if she had problems getting pregnant or keeping pregnancy's.  it seems they have been married since September 2014

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

:laughing-lettersrofl: I didn't even think of that. now I can't stop. and yep that's her name I even went back and double checked.  she calls her a miracle baby I wonder if she had problems getting pregnant or keeping pregnancy's.  it seems they have been married since September 2014

I guess it's better than Hannah Montana Paine. Her mom's name IS Dakota. They should've gone with a state theme. 

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

If she's calling her a miracle baby, I bet they either did have trouble conceiving and/or she had trouble sustaining a pregnancy. Too bad. We were all hoping they had decided to take family planning into their own hands. Guess not.

4 hours ago, Bethella said:

Does anyone know about Mallory Sergeant?

The 13th of february, her husband posted a new profile pic on his FB page, with a newborn in his arms... So the baby is born, but no clue about the name or the birth date... It seems that the baby is a boy (?)

7 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

She is a cutie with a head full of black hear! My ovaries are about to explode.

I was just reading the list and Lauren's mom is posted as Lana Wilson is she not married to Lauren's dad? 

52 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was just reading the list and Lauren's mom is posted as Lana Wilson is she not married to Lauren's dad? 

She is. She’s Lana Swanson. There’s another Lana from the Wilson family who is pregnant, Lana( Wilson) Weeks

4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

She is. She’s Lana Swanson. There’s another Lana from the Wilson family who is also pregnant, Lana( Wilson) Weeks

ah just must be an accident on the list Lana Wilson as the mom of Josiah's fiancee 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

ah just must be an accident on the list Lana Wilson as the mom of Josiah's fiancee 

Yep, I got the two Lana's mixed up. Lana Swanson just had her 9th, Lana (Wilson) Weeks is due in May with her first. I'll fix it when I get home tonight.

And Jessa is official with #3. I'll update when I get home tonight.

Oops, damn In Touch, trying to make it sound official when it's still just speculation.

4 hours ago, halcionne said:

Does anyone have any details on Katie Bradrick's third and fourth? Name, sex, dob, anything?

Katie and Phillip have

1. John Mark b. June 2010
  2. Asher Anthony b. February 2012
  3. Claire Elaine b. April 2014
  4. ?? @teachergirl saw a picture on Katie's sister Molly's instagram in early February 2018

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived