IGNORED

Children Stacked Like Cordwood: Upcoming Babies 10

Bethella

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Edwin turned 2 in late February

That’s good. These Morton’s need to slow down a bit! 

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s good. These Morton’s need to slow down a bit! 

They seem to have slowed down a bit.

2016- six new babies

2017- two new babies

2018- four new babies

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

They seem to have slowed down a bit.

2016- six new babies

2017- two new babies

2018- four new babies

We know one Morton who has completely stopped birthing altogether (Katie) and I’m glad the others have slowed down a bit. 

I wonder when we will hear Alyssa announce #3. I was kind of expecting her to have done so already. 

Alyssa didn't announce #2; FJers figured it out from other people's photos and stories months before she did her pregnancy photoshoot. I suppose we'll have to keep our eyes peeled?

10 hours ago, albireo said:

Alyssa didn't announce #2; FJers figured it out from other people's photos and stories months before she did her pregnancy photoshoot. I suppose we'll have to keep our eyes peeled?

The Mortons don't announce anymore, I guess because of FJ... Anyone remembers Kennedy's tantrum? Lol

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

The Mortons don't announce anymore, I guess because of FJ... Anyone remembers Kennedy's tantrum? Lol

Yep. That’s what happens when children get married and play house. 

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

@HermioneSparrow posted it on Thursday, and you replied! Lol

29965062-D968-49F1-A7C6-FC9F3FC7FC88.jpeg

Lol! I blame my poor memory on my kids. I swear mommy brain is real and I’ll be forever forgetful until I die! Darn kids!

I found a baby registry for Mark and Breanna (Alexander) Barry, a girl due July 6th. She is the sister of Tayte Alexander.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/markandbreanna-barry-july-2018-callahan/2YO6W1KB7R462

Looks like Amanda Weathers, Adeline Morton's friend, is due July 21st.

https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/amanda-weathers/luke-weathers/registry.ashx?a=97399167

A bit off topic, but can anyone link me to The Mortons blog? Or a summary of the family? Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, albireo said:

I found a baby registry for Mark and Breanna (Alexander) Barry, a girl due July 6th. She is the sister of Tayte Alexander.

That was quick! The pictures of them together at their wedding seemed awkwatd. But that’s a no touch courtship for ya!

ETA: never mind! I was thinking of Brittany and Johnny Ingalls. They were only married in January. If she was due in July there would be quite the scandal, lol! 

23 minutes ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

A bit off topic, but can anyone link me to The Mortons blog? Or a summary of the family? Thanks. 

Here's their subforum. https://www.freejinger.org/forum/307-smortons-smiths-mortons-and-sanders/ 

There were several intermarriages between the Morton and Smith families but the relationship broke down when Alan Smith was arrested for child molestation. Katie divorced him and the Mortons (including the married Smith daughters) supported her.

Katie Morton + Alan Smith = Brett, Ronald, Esther, Wallace, Anna, Elizabeth, Dorothy, and Jackson

Michael Morton + Kressant Smith = Michael, Carlos, Jonathan, Isabella, Byron, Fletcher, El Roi and #8 will be a girl

Cleve Morton + Lise Kendall = Liam, Kendall, Carolina and #4 will be a boy

Wesley Morton + Rachel Smith = Joseph, William, Ariana, Luke, Olivia and Levi

Dorothy Morton + Noah Sanders = Enoch, Patrick, Edwin and #4 will be a girl

Martha Morton + Tayte Alexander = Alexandria

Andrew Morton + Kennedy Decker = Mia and #2

Samuel Morton + Alyssa Campana = Norah and Victoria

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That was quick! The pictures of them together at their wedding seemed awkwatd. But that’s a no touch courtship for ya!

ETA: never mind! I was thinking of Brittany and Johnny Ingalls. They were only married in January. If she was due in July there would be quite the scandal, lol! 

Still quick! Mark and Breanna were married in October: http://thesethalexanderfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/joyful-pictures.html

4 minutes ago, albireo said:

Still quick! Mark and Breanna were married in October: http://thesethalexanderfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/joyful-pictures.html

The blog post was in October but the wedding was September 9, 2017. https://www.theknot.com/us/mark-barry-and-breanna-alexander-sep-2017#the-wedding

On 5/18/2018 at 8:38 AM, anjulibai said:

I wonder when we will hear Alyssa announce #3. I was kind of expecting her to have done so already. 

Do you mean number 4? 3rd one was born already.

3 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

Do you mean number 4? 3rd one was born already.

We were discussing the Mortons not the Bateses. Alyssa (Campana) Morton only has two. Norah Rose b. 28 Dec 2016 and Victoria Marie b. 31 Dec 2017. 

9 hours ago, albireo said:

Looks like Amanda Weathers, Adeline Morton's friend, is due July 21st.

https://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/amanda-weathers/luke-weathers/registry.ashx?a=97399167

Does anybody know how old Amanda is? IIRC she was an "older" SAHD that eventually got married. Maybe there is hope for Adeline. She must feel so left out.

6 hours ago, Bethella said:

We were discussing the Mortons not the Bateses. Alyssa (Campana) Morton only has two. Norah Rose b. 28 Dec 2016 and Victoria Marie b. 31 Dec 2017. 

I hope she doesn't keep up with this rate or otherwise she'll have 10 kids before turning 30/31.

And according Seppi's blog, Regina (Seppi) Goehring had a new baby at the beginning of the year (it seems....), a little boy named Paul.

The Sepi's blog is waking up !

On 5/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, Hortense Peyrac said:

And according Seppi's blog, Regina (Seppi) Goehring had a new baby at the beginning of the year (it seems....), a little boy named Paul.

The Sepi's blog is waking up !

How old is her husband now?!

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

How old is her husband now?!

He's 49.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived