image.thumb.png.ed070eb2a5e8a720f5c218449f8d24dc.png

image.thumb.png.22817e108b3a047aa0f79c6736005c6a.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.098d23b3289308b58b915eb515246eda.png

image.thumb.png.c5fc0eb00d99ba255ff1ce56f54506ae.png

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Courtney really fascinates me and I'd love to know more about her. It's a pity that she stopped blogging.

13 hours ago, Bethella said:

Continuing on from

Last Updated: 4 March 2018

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.edab2f2041ab275ad71c60e1a4f8ac1c.png

image.thumb.png.823edd70510f8ac1cf203f0e30be8211.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d18253582b3f7c7a64045cda8a47dd91.png

Haley Ramm is having a boy named Asher Phoenix. Via facebook.

Lisa Metzger is having another boy.

Annalise Metzger Jordan is having a girl named Lydia Faye via Lisa's instagram.

Sarah Hutson Wilson married to Lucas Wilson is expecting and due August via Instagram

26 minutes ago, mommagoose said:

Sarah Hutson Wilson married to Lucas Wilson is expecting and due August via Instagram

Wow those two got married in early December... they wasted no time 

I posted this in the Josiah thread, but it got lost when his engagement was announced like two seconds later. Supposedly Lana Swanson was/is pregnant with her ninth child and due in late February or early March, but I can't find the source of this information now. (Lana Swanson is the mother of Josiah Duggar's fiance, Lauren Swanson.)

10 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I posted this in the Josiah thread, but it got lost when his engagement was announced like two seconds later. Supposedly Lana Swanson was/is pregnant with her ninth child and due in late February or early March, but I can't find the source of this information now. (Lana Swanson is the mother of Josiah Duggar's fiance, Lauren Swanson.)

P**kles said it on her page. The Duggars said it when they introduced Lauren in the conference they spoke at in Australia. Lana had the baby based on this pic on the Duggars fb page. Lauren’s parents are holding the baby and kissing. Also, in the video Anna posted on turds birthday, you can see Lana holding the baby.

Spoiler

31492136-DD06-4EFF-AD7B-75DD1405625E.jpeg.c7fad227055d6b82f70fd0fdc4965e49.jpeg

34 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

P**kles said it on her page. The Duggars said it when they introduced Lauren in the conference they spoke at in Australia. Lana had the baby based on this pic on the Duggars fb page. Lauren’s parents are holding the baby and kissing. Also, in the video Anna posted on turds birthday, you can see Lana holding the baby.

Hide contents

31492136-DD06-4EFF-AD7B-75DD1405625E.jpeg.c7fad227055d6b82f70fd0fdc4965e49.jpeg

Yeah Lana had her baby a few days ago I believe. Maybe now a week old. It's a boy

59 minutes ago, mommagoose said:

Yeah Lana had her baby a few days ago I believe. Maybe now a week old. It's a boy

Thanks! Do you remember where you saw that?

12 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Thanks! Do you remember where you saw that?

Just from looked at the video I kinda made a small guess that the baby would be a week old. I could be 100% wrong though. But the baby seat was blue that was next to Lana so I'm guessing it is a boy

2 hours ago, mommagoose said:

I know nothing about the this family beside's Si is marrying the daughter do they all have L names? 

41 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I know nothing about the this family beside's Si is marrying the daughter do they all have L names? 

I think all the girls have L names and then the boys have D names? I'm not sure

51 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I don't have very much information on the family. Parents are Dwain and Lana, married in 1998. With the new baby, they have 9 children (according to Fundamentalists Wiki, there are 5 boys and 4 girls).

19 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

They had a gender reveal yesterday. It's a boy.

20180306_074217.png

21 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

That’s very close indeed! I know it’s dated from the LMP but 40 weeks from 1st December would be 7th September...

44 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

That’s very close indeed! I know it’s dated from the LMP but 40 weeks from 1st December would be 7th September...

The wedding was December 2, so if she got pregnant on their wedding night (LMP November 18), she could be 15 weeks pregnant and due August 26. 

4 minutes ago, Bethella said:

The wedding was December 2, so if she got pregnant on their wedding night (LMP November 18), she could be 15 weeks pregnant and due August 26. 

Here's the pregnancy announcement picture

20180224_192300.png

well how classy to announce the excitement of becoming parents by showing people how much you like to kill animals.

December2014+200.JPG

Shades of Tayte and Martha's announcement with Alexandra Alexander.

I always feel a bit bad for the "hunting is my life" fundy newlyweds. As soon as the pregnant partner is too far along to waddle up into a tree stand, the entire non-Jesus basis of their relationship is over. Assuming they don't have live-in help to mind the babies, that is.

Their hunting as a couple days are numbered. Once the baby is here, she will be stuck at home while he gets to go out hunting. No one wants to bring a baby hunting. They could start crying at anytime and scare away all the animals in the area. 

18 hours ago, JillyO said:

What fresh redneck hell is this? :pink-shock:

Well, at least fundies don't do prom, so they haven't inflicted camo prom dresses + matching date camo accessories on us.

14 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Well, at least fundies don't do prom, so they haven't inflicted camo prom dresses + matching date camo accessories on us.

So apparently camo prom dresses are a thing... 

4B341064-B86B-4519-847B-5E9F700AA5A6.thumb.jpeg.fb555f0c86bc0f80f1bf03eb8fd5c483.jpeg

There are actually quite a few if you google camo dress...

My favorite cousin went with camo bridesmaids dresses for her second wedding. It was glorious. Her bouquet had several "sprigs" of antler mixed in with the flowers, and she had a custom camo apron made (mossy oak pattern, naturally) to wear over her dress for the BBQ reception, which was held illegally at a public park.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived