IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Anyone recall what the other Pecanettes’ middle names are?

Paul William (also David's middle name)
Davia Lynn (also Priscilla's middle name)
Phillip Andrew (not family related at all, as far as I can tell)

I just read about the cruise and how did TFDW find out about cruises? Did he not see a brochure and look at the pictures? Any idiot could pick out the party scene and drinks. Then the cruise line will offer a liquor package. Pris might have been shocked but I bet he knew. He just thought this would be an easy place to proselytize and hand out tracts. I'm sure they stayed to themselves most of the time. And Pris was probably oblivious to why. 

I think they’ll go with something recognizable like Daphne or Daniëlle but I would love a Da(h)lia or Danae. Delphine is one of my favorites ever so I hope they don’t do that. 

I'm going with Davida or Daveeda. Perhaps Davina. Dorothy is cute, old fashioned but cute. Dorothy Suzette Waller. 

I know I posted names earlier, but now that we know it's a Pink one, Davina, Davella, Davita, Davella, Davelyn

They could just keep it going and TFDW would finally get his due! Pink! Bursting out everywhere.

Davia (from urban dictionary)

Davia is just another word for a unique amazing person. Davias are usually extremely outgoing, upfront, super fun to hangout with, Social, beautiful ( SUPER HOT/SEXY)l and different than any other girl you can possibly meet. If you ever meet a Davia, youll never forget her or never want to get rid of her because she willkeep you wondering and wanting more. She can also be very intimidating at first, and maybe a flirt, but thats just how she is. She can be persuasive sometimes a badass, but she is also a sweetheart and loves to make other people laugh. Most Davias are athletic and get along with everyone. Davia is one of a kind.

DUDE! Have you met that girl Davia?

Yeah! I did! 
Bro, she is hot and super chill to talk too.

3 hours ago, melon said:

Daisy,Dahlia or Daphne..all flowers.My grandmother loved to work in the garden.She had flower beds and a vegetable garden.

Dandelion, Delphinium, Dianella, Desert Rose or Deadly nightshade. The last one for a girl with spirit destined to run away, break free become educated and famous. 

On 4/23/2018 at 3:32 AM, Chewing Gum said:

Delphine is one of my favorites ever so I hope they don’t do that. 

i play too much skyrim to appreciate the prettiness of delphine because there's an npc named that and i cannot stand her at all.

they'll definitely go biblical or at least biblical inspired. maybe dorcas or danielle (after daniel).

18 hours ago, browncoatslytherin said:

i play too much skyrim to appreciate the prettiness of delphine because there's an npc named that and i cannot stand her at all.

they'll definitely go biblical or at least biblical inspired. maybe dorcas or danielle (after daniel).

I fell in love with it during Orphan Black. 

49 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

I fell in love with it during Orphan Black. 

i've not seen that, tbh. but every time i see the name i think of that bitch that steals the horn that you're trying to retrieve and then acts all high and mighty like "does that make *me* dragonborn?" like no, bitch, that was never implied, it was just a fetch quest. then she's all like "i'm one of the last members of the blades, we serve the dragonborn, we've been looking for you". which, cool. but then later they want you to kill paarthurnax, who is a long-reformed friendly dragon who HELPED YOU and if you don't do it they basically disown you. like, bitch, i'm the dragonborn, you're supposed to serve ME not the other way around. fuck you.

*random rant over*

So, Biblical D names: Damaris, Danielle/Daniela/Dana (from Daniel), Daria (from Darius), Deborah, Delaiah, Delilah, Denise (from Dionysius--kind of a stretch but they actually are related), Diklah, Dinah, Dorcas, Drusilla.

I think Daria and Delilah are both very unlikely due to the nature of those Biblical characters. I also really hope they wouldn't use Diklah! I actually think Drusilla is kind of cool, though, and it's similar to Priscilla.

Flower D names: Daffodil, Dafna ("laurel," in Hebrew, apparently, which I could see appealing to them), Dahlia/Dalia, Daisy, Daphne, Diantha.

Never in a million years will they name a girl Delilah even though I think it's a pretty name. Dinah doesn't have a happy ending and Deborah might be to strong a character for our fundies. Dorcas and Druscilla might be strong contendors as far as bibilical names. 

1 hour ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Dorcas and Druscilla might be strong contendors as far as bibilical names. 

Oh please not Druscilla, all I will be able to think about is the crazy vampire from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

On 4/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

I like Damaris for this baby, it's pretty and it "goes" with Priscilla and Davia to my ear.  

I had never heard of the name until Food Network Star. I love it. 

I’ve heard of a variation of Damaris spelled Demaris and I like it even better than Damaris. But I doubt they will go with Demaris.

I love the name Damaris. The only non-biblical Damaris I can think of is the gospel singer Damaris Carbaugh. She was a staple of my old church choir. The soloists used to fight over her songs.

Due to a genealogical wrong turn I found a Damaris Hopkins in a Pilgrim family who died before 1827 Daughter of Giles Hopkins I believe.  Same family had a son,  born during the voyage named Oceanus who also died before 1827.  

I just really like Daisy and she could be Daisy Sue if they wanted to honour Suzette! :P 

On 26 April 2018 at 6:13 PM, Pecansforeveryone said:

Never in a million years will they name a girl Delilah even though I think it's a pretty name. Dinah doesn't have a happy ending and Deborah might be to strong a character for our fundies. Dorcas and Druscilla might be strong contendors as far as bibilical names. 

Delilah is a pretty name. Although each time I read it Tom Jones pops into my head.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived