IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

If she does get a D name then we still won't know if the theme they're using (if they are using a theme) is alternating P and D or P for boys and D for girls. If she was a boy we would have known.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David said:  "Someone once said that 'Saying there are to many children is like saying there were too many flowers.' "

Oh, my precious, pretentious, pompous, little pecan gleaner, Michelle Duggar is sending you death glares right now.  It may not have been original when she said it, but I'd wager that she thinks she copyrighted it.

My sympathies to the latest little Pecanette.  So sorry she is female and therefore condemned to serve.

I'll go with Dorcas for the name.  She is in the Bible, continues the D theme, and Pecan and Pris won't care if she's nicknamed Dorky.

I think they will use something along the lines of Daniela/Daniella/Danelle/Danella for this baby girl. Maybe Danette, Deborah (but spelled differently), or Danita. 

I'm pretty sure Davia is something they either made up or found on a less-than-legitimate baby name website, to tie in with David's name. So who really knows what they'll come up with. Of course the boys are the only ones who get traditional names. :my_rolleyes:

Can't wait to see little Davia's facial expressions when this baby arrives. 

My asthma started to play up when I saw all that pink smoke! *cough cough cough cough*

I just never know with these two! It could be something ordinary or it could be more in the lines of Davia. :kitty-shifty:

At least this baby won't be subjected to a dump truck photo shoot. I'm gonna go out on a slight limb with the name and guess Dana Sue.

42 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

At least this baby won't be subjected to a dump truck photo shoot. I'm gonna go out on a slight limb with the name and guess Dana Sue.

More likely little baby girl  will be placed atop a full laundry basket.

38 minutes ago, adidas said:

I originally guessed Deborah but now I’m thinking Damaris. 

I like Damaris for this baby, it's pretty and it "goes" with Priscilla and Davia to my ear.  

Lamest gender reveal ever.  Well done, Anna. But after a point does it really matter to anyone?

Love how Pecan has to constantly remind himself that children are a gift from the Lord.  Pris is 32 this year, so I figure another four at least to add to these four.  So keep repeating to yourself, "gifts from the Lord, gifts from the Lord", Davy, and maybe the thought of eight or nine kids won't seem as terrifying as I'm sure it does.

Priscilla might get lucky and only have two more.  We could hope her fertility drops off radically after 35.  I know it's probably wishful thinking, but it does happen to some women.

I'm interested to see how many children they end up having. I would think that Priscilla's fertility would decrease but it's truly hard to say. I don't know where they are going to put them all in the little blue house.

12 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Priscilla might get lucky and only have two more.  We could hope her fertility drops off radically after 35.  I know it's probably wishful thinking, but it does happen to some women.

It does begin to decline even at her current age and begins to go down more rapidly through the mid to late 30's.  But I could see her having a kid or two in her 40's as they use no family planning whatsoever.

As it stands now she'll have four kids when her oldest is 5. Pris seems to be a good mother who probably is thrilled to be achieving her one mission in life but I can see the PT becoming very overwhelmed.  Children are a blessing from the Lord.  Children are a blessing from the Lord, repeat after me...

18 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

my final guess with be Donna Sue Waller. Donna in honor of David's grandpa Donald and Sue for the grandma's 

Nope, nope, nopitty nope. It's a family name. Nope. Absolutely NOPE.

The Waller and Duggar kiddos were all dressed alike in the video. The boys had matching shirts and the girls had matching dresses. Wonder if they were gifts from the Keller Grandparents? 

Priscilla's mom Suzette, who seems to have had some fertility issues/miscarriages, gave birth to her last child when she was 43. Priscilla's fertility might slow some, but she's likely got another 10-12 years left of having babies. 

So, yeah, get used to a bunch of kids, TFDW. Might want to add on another bedroom or two to your house. 

3 hours ago, petrushka said:

More likely little baby girl  will be placed atop a full laundry basket.

Or in a casserole dish filled with...something.

I'm less worried about children being born into this family than most other families we discuss on FJ.  I don't get any kind of abusive vibe from either parent and the kids seem happy and well cared for.  I'm not saying I wish they have a dozen, since this is a ringleader of the cult after all, but their situation IMO could be a lot worse.

No matter what family fundy children are born into, they will likely be indoctrinated to support whoever the future version of Trump will be. Therein lies the problem as far as I am concerned. I agree that Pris and Pecan seem innocuous and not abusive, but neither has demonstrated any critical thinking skills. 

For most women fertility also doesn't decline in their 30s nearly as much as people think it does. It declines somewhat, but according to the stats I've seen there's actually not that huge a difference between the fertility of a typical 26 vs 36 year old.

4 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Also,wishful thinking,but I hope Priscilla' sister ,Esther's fertility drops off,as well as her husband's virility.

Danette or Darla. Both have that similar feel to "Davia" of almost being a recognizable word, but not quite. However, I'll add a caveat that "Darla Waller" will never be pronounced aloud without making the speaker sound slightly intoxicated. 

Middle names are harder to pin down, but I think she'll dust off the Virtue Name Generator, and maybe go with something like "Faith" or "Charity". Or perhaps a bit more patriotic for something like "Liberty" or "Victory".

I guess of all of these, Danette Liberty Waller is my favorite mix. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived