IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

14 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Lydia Waller looks a lot like a friend of mine. It's kind of uncanny. This is a weird question, but do the Wallers have a Dutch background?

I have thought that in the past as well. Some of kids look really "dutch" to me. Lydia is beautiful!!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

So not 5 under 5 for Priscilla and David? Are they not properly fellowshipping?

cil turns 32 in July and no news of #4 yet. someone mentioned her wanting 10 kids I honestly don't see that happening with her current pattern I think they will reach maybe 8. 

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

cil turns 32 in July and no news of #4 yet. someone mentioned her wanting 10 kids I honestly don't see that happening with her current pattern I think they will reach maybe 8. 

Pris might be sad about that, but honestly it is a blessing that she and Anna seem to have inherited their mother's fertility. They have decently spaced out children and won't hit the double digits too soon (or they might never).

I just hope that TFDW won't put the blame on her when his quiver only contains 7 or 8 kids.

Hey, some people, even without contraception, just don’t pop out babies like bunnies. If the only thing limiting family size were freely available contraception, all families 100+ years ago would have had a dozen or more kids. Some folks aren’t as fertile as others.

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Pris might be sad about that, but honestly it is a blessing that she and Anna seem to have inherited their mother's fertility. They have decently spaced out children and won't hit the double digits too soon (or they might never).

I just hope that TFDW won't put the blame on her when his quiver only contains 7 or 8 kids.

Nah, David is probably happy with a smaller family. I doubt he wants a massively sized family. Whenever he talks about children being a blessing, he always sounds like he's trying to convince himself. He likes his kids, and likes that they make him more godly, but he's going to be fine with a smaller quiver. 

I also think we'll hear an announcement by summer, given the pattern they've established and that that cruise likely gave them lots of time for sweet fellowship. 

At least they put life jackets on the kids...unlike some other families we know

Ha, awkward as always. He forgot #blessed #makingmemories :my_rolleyes:

As for their pregnancy spacing, I'm inclined to think that is more of a function of the (in)frequency that they have sweet fellowship.

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

They also have lots of boys early on. I have a feeling that having only one, maybe two older girls to take up J/M/D-slave duties will put the kibosh on a mega-quiver. 

I wish Esther spaced her kids more like her sisters and mother. Poor Esther really has it the worst. 

Ma Keller had a lot of miscarriages so some of her gaps would be smaller if she hadn't miscarried. 

It's possible Anna and Priscilla don't get their periods back until their baby is a year because of the nursing. I really wish that happened to more fundies. 

Philip is trying to escape! Please God make the next Pecan baby just as funny as Davia and Philip!

On 3/20/2018 at 1:45 PM, singsingsing said:

Lydia Waller looks a lot like a friend of mine. It's kind of uncanny. This is a weird question, but do the Wallers have a Dutch background?

I googled it, seems the name's of Anglo-Saxon derivation, either topographical (someone who lives near a town wall) or occupational (someone who builds walls). My knowledge of Dutch history is slim :pb_redface: , so I don't know if the Dutch are closely related to the Anglo-Saxons or not.

@singsingsing David's grandfather who passed away in October had the surname Blom, which sounds like it could be Dutch. I would think that they have some Dutch roots. 

On 21 March 2018 at 5:17 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

I agree although I totally hope not. :562479514c500_32(1):

Davia looks so much happier sat with Aunt Lydia. Her smile was genuine, not the grimace/smirk she manages when on photos with her parents. 

33 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@singsingsing David's grandfather who passed away in October had the surname Blom, which sounds like it could be Dutch. I would think that they have some Dutch roots. 

Either Dutch or Scandinavian, which both fits with their looks as well. ;)

So they had a pizza dinner with fried fish for dessert? I can understand not making some baked goods or sugary dessert, but fried fish? :my_huh:  I would have loved it if they served spiced pecans instead.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So they had a pizza dinner with fried fish for dessert? I can understand not making some baked goods or sugary dessert, but fried fish? :my_huh:  I would have loved it if they served spiced pecans instead.

oh man I totally missed that I had to go back and read the caption. they didn't even eat the pizza until 11PM. I really hope they feed the kids before that. poor kids being feed fish for dessert. why not just eat it for dinner the next day?

On 3/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, coffeebean7 said:

Ha, awkward as always. He forgot #blessed #makingmemories :my_rolleyes:

And #family - David, you're slipping!

talking about origin of the Waller's there is a picture of Phillips first birthday with a Swedish pancake which i guess is Waller birthday tradition so I'm guessing they may be from Sweden. 

The Wallers have posted a long ass video with a baking project. I mostly fast forwarded because it was boring but you have to watch the end. Phillip smashes the cookie into his face. He's obviously a big fan. 

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Wallers have posted a long ass video with a baking project. I mostly fast forwarded because it was boring but you have to watch the end. Phillip smashes the cookie into his face. He's obviously a big fan. 

Are those walnuts in the recipe? or.... PECANS?

Instagram post about said long video

Wow, I can really see the resemblance between Priscilla's kids and Anna's here!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived