IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

Priscilla is 28 weeks along. Seems like a few minutes ago they announced that pregnancy. Time is flying! :) 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole standard fundie dream of that picket fence, a kid every two years while mom handles everything at home and dad works his butt off is so unappealing to me.  

3 hours ago, gustava said:

How do they space their children so evenly?  Do they time sex when she's most fertile?

We were joking back in January when they were celebrating their 5 year, 11 month anniversary with a blooming onion being an aphrodisiac. But then she was due 9 months after that night. So maybe they limit their blooming onions to once a year ;)

5 hours ago, gustava said:

How do they space their children so evenly?  Do they time sex when she's most fertile?

My grandfather's siblings were pretty much 2 years apart until the end of my great grandmother's fertility. 1916-1928, there was a baby ever two years. Pretty even spacing as well, so likely just the way her fertility worked out. Thank god for birth control eh? 

@Carm_88,  I think my mom and her nine siblings were about 2 years apart except for the baby of the family.  I think that there was more space there between the last two.  I know that my mom went to stay with her married brother when their mom had her little sister.  

If lactation amenorrhea  works for a mom, then the babies are more likely to come at least 2 years apart.  

My grandmother was the oldest of 10 children.  She told me that her mother didn't get pregnant as long as she was nursing, so she nursed as long as she could.  But as soon as she stopped, the next brother or sister (for my grandmother to mostly raise) was on the way.  It's not a reliable form of birth control, but some women don't ovulate while they're nursing.  Michelle Duggar always said the she did get pregnant while nursing.  That's why she was able to have 19 children, plus a couple of miscarriages.  I'm not sure if Jubilee was considered a still birth or miscarriage.  But if most of these funds girls don't ovulate while nursing, they won't have quite as many kids as the Duggars and Bates.

34 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

My grandmother was the oldest of 10 children.  She told me that her mother didn't get pregnant as long as she was nursing, so she nursed as long as she could.  But as soon as she stopped, the next brother or sister (for my grandmother to mostly raise) was on the way.  It's not a reliable form of birth control, but some women don't ovulate while they're nursing.  Michelle Duggar always said the she did get pregnant while nursing.  That's why she was able to have 19 children, plus a couple of miscarriages.  I'm not sure if Jubilee was considered a still birth or miscarriage.  But if most of these funds girls don't ovulate while nursing, they won't have quite as many kids as the Duggars and Bates.

Michelle did get pregnant a few times well BF but she also cut a baby off after 6 months and handed them off to a buddy so she could get on to making baby number whatever.  I would hope other mother's even Fundie's wouldn't be so callous just so they can add numbers to their quiver. 

There is also the fact that Michelle did not breastfeed past six months typically. Yes, I know she says she had significant supply and yeast struggles but the impact on fertility occurs regardless of why.

When I was fundie, my babies were mostly 2 years apart as well. I never ovulated in the first year after giving birth.

Meanwhile I had a friend who was a LLLI leader with Irish Twins because she ovulated exactly six weeks after giving birth every single time and after #3 was too tired to remember birth control.

The Wallers are kinda Fundie Uncanny Valley to me. 

They're Hitler Youth Blonde with the exact same face, three-going-on-four kids perfectly evenly spaced in boy-girl-boy-girl order, living in a perfectly quaint little blue house, sickeningly sweethearts who celebrate 5 years 4 months and 80 second anniversaries...could someone provide me evidence that they're not actually aliens posing as fundamentalists and they got the disguise just a touch too right? 

Baby Waller is a girl; right? Which D names will they go with? Deborah, Delores, Dorcas, Diana, Delilah, Dallas, Donna, Dawn, Deirdre...

15 minutes ago, Markie said:

Baby Waller is a girl; right? Which D names will they go with? Deborah, Delores, Dorcas, Diana, Delilah, Dallas, Donna, Dawn, Deirdre...

Yes, she's a girl. 

Daphne, Daisy, Danielle, Denise, Dakota, Debbie, Darlene, but honestly; I'm leaning towards Dorothy. If they don't go for Davina! :) 

31 minutes ago, Markie said:

I think Donna since Davids Grandfather Donald recently passed away

2 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Who is Nehemiah? Is that one of Esther's kids?

I think he's David's sister's kid.

2 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think he's David's sister's kid.

thank you too many kids with the same names who would think there would be such a name as Nehemiah on both sides of the family :laughing-rollingyellow:

The problem is that David and Pris both have a nephew named Nehemiah. There’s Nehemiah Shrader and Nehemiah Afarian. Since the Shraders live in Africa and rarely come to the US, I bet it’s Nehamiah Afarian. 

Fun fact: they also have a nephew named Timothy on both sides. 

I guess when everyone is having a fuckload of kids and are going from the same book for names...you're going to have some crossovers. 

23 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I guess when everyone is having a fuckload of kids and are going from the same book for names...you're going to have some crossovers. 

Just think about all the Sarah’s, Anna’s, Rebecca’s, Lydia’s, David’s, Johns, and Stevens in Fundieland. There are so many! I’m sure it gets confusing. 

Anna Duggar, Anna Marie Maxwell, Anna Maxwell, Anna Anderson, Anna Christina Richardson just to name some off the top of my head. 

John David Duggar, John Clay Burnett, John Maxwell, John Webster, Johnny Seewald. I could go on for days...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived