Jump to content
IGNORED

Do you want Counting On to be cancelled...


Recommended Posts

GeoBQn
On 3/2/2018 at 4:53 PM, FloraDoraDolly said:

They could cancel the entire TLC network and I wouldn't care.

They might as well.  Josh was just one of several TLC personalities that were involved in child molestation scandals.  Josh, Mama June, Toby Willis.  It seems that if you are willing to exploit children to be on TV, you have a high chance of exploiting children in other ways.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JillRodsEyeliner

    8

  • gameofunbeknowns

    7

  • Beermeet

    6

  • Million Children For Jesus

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I think Counting On should be cancelled. I find it hard to believe that the show is making that much money, especially when so many sponsors have bailed (unless they’ve quietly returned). The Dug

The show is as boring as watching my aunt's vacation slides circa 1985.  I just dont see how this can continue much longer. The show itself isnt a "ministry" anymore.  They dont harp their BS hom

One of the slightly amusing problems that hardline patriarchy has faced with its poster families is the fact that in almost all cases, the DAUGHTERS have been more appealing than the SONS.   It's

Posted Images

Ivycoveredtower

I used to want them to get canceled after the whole josh thing now I honestly don't care. I watch it sometimes for it's train wreck quality. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleopatra7
5 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

@melon online searches suggest he is worth 3.5 to 3.6 million. 

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/jim-bob-duggar-net-worth/

 

$3.5 million is enough for a smaller family (3-8 people) to live comfortably, but JB is supporting upwards of thirty people and counting. Buying used and saving the difference isn’t going to get you that far when you have that many dependents, even with a couple of millions of dollars. The Duggars used to be able to do Christian conferences to make additional income, but that largely dried up after Joshgate 1.0, aside from ATI where they’ll always be big fish in a small pond. There’s no encouragement for the kids to actually leave and cleave, presumably because JB wants to be able to micromanage his kidults for as long as possible. As long as the kids get houses, jobs, and free housekeeping in the form of auntie moms, there’s no incentive to question anything, much less break away. The Duggars also own at least two planes, which are expensive to own and maintain by definition and an unknown number of cars and other terrestrial vehicles. Their dogged insistence on using disposable plates and cutletry, despite owning an industrial dishwasher, is another instance of needless waste that adds up to money down the drain. At some point, the combination of constant procreation, low educational levels, and wasteful spending is going to catch up to the Duggars.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivycoveredtower
17 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

$3.5 million is enough for a smaller family (3-8 people) to live comfortably, but JB is supporting upwards of thirty people and counting. Buying used and saving the difference isn’t going to get you that far when you have that many dependents, even with a couple of millions of dollars. The Duggars used to be able to do Christian conferences to make additional income, but that largely dried up after Joshgate 1.0, aside from ATI where they’ll always be big fish in a small pond. There’s no encouragement for the kids to actually leave and cleave, presumably because JB wants to be able to micromanage his kidults for as long as possible. As long as the kids get houses, jobs, and free housekeeping in the form of auntie moms, there’s no incentive to question anything, much less break away. The Duggars also own at least two planes, which are expensive to own and maintain by definition and an unknown number of cars and other terrestrial vehicles. Their dogged insistence on using disposable plates and cutletry, despite owning an industrial dishwasher, is another instance of needless waste that adds up to money down the drain. At some point, the combination of constant procreation, low educational levels, and wasteful spending is going to catch up to the Duggars.

I always wonder how there car lot is doing. which it seems Joe took over as he mentioned in his courting episode that he was working there so taking Kendra to look at cars at an action wouldn't seem off. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Snarkasarus Rex
17 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I always wonder how there car lot is doing. which it seems Joe took over as he mentioned in his courting episode that he was working there so taking Kendra to look at cars at an action wouldn't seem off. 

I do too, since selling used cars is not exactly a high margin business and who knows what quality of cars they are getting at auction.

Also, Joe has his real estate license.  Wonder if he's making any deals for fixer uppers on the side?  When he got his license, they posted on FB about how he was going into the family business but now he sells used cars?

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
FloraDoraDolly
3 hours ago, GeoBQn said:

They might as well.  Josh was just one of several TLC personalities that were involved in child molestation scandals.  Josh, Mama June, Toby Willis.  It seems that if you are willing to exploit children to be on TV, you have a high chance of exploiting children in other ways.

Exactly. How many other networks have had to cancel THREE different shows because of child sexual abuse? I am also deeply troubled by the way Jazz Jennings has been exploited. The public does not need to know the size of an underaged teen's penis or whether or not the teen has ever experienced an orgasm. But all of this was discussed in explicit detail during one of Jazz's medical appointments, which was captured on video for all to see. I stopped watching I Am Jazz after that.

  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gameofunbeknowns
6 hours ago, mollysmom said:

So, I know I'm in the minority here & that's fine. I don't have cable anymore so I can't watch but when I did have cable tv, this show was one of my guilty pleasures. I'm not sure why to be honest. I don't know if it's because I was raised so similar to them (although, I have nothing but horrible memories about my childhood so even I find it weird that I would want to watch something that reminds me of it) I am by no means a leg humper, but I will admit, back when Jill got married I felt like my little sister got married & as much as I hate to admit this, when I saw that Joy had her baby, again, I felt like my little sister had just given birth. I know that's so messed up and I honestly honestly am not a leg humper AT ALL! I think that family is EXTREMELY judgemental and they stand for everything that I was raised to be. I've been out of the cult for 3 years now & it's a constant emotional battle. That way of life REALLY messed me up so again, I'm not real sure why I enjoy watching it.  I really feel for  Jana. I always hear people make comments about how she could leave if she wanted to but in all honesty, it's not that easy. First of all, you are brainwashed into thinking that if you leave, God will take His hand of blessing off of your life and when you are in that culture, that is terrifying. Second, you can pretty much bet that once you leave that "umbrella of protection" you will lose your family and everyone that you have known and loved your whole life. I know because it happened to me 3 years ago. It was terrifying, but I'm SO SO SO glad I left. It has been difficult getting used to living in society when you've been so sheltered but it is also VERY freeing!!! Anyway, I kind of went off the path here, sorry lol but I will say, I have NO respect AT ALL for Jslob or Michelle. They know better yet chose to subject their children to that. 

I agree a million percent with this. Well said!!!

First of all congratulations on getting out. It can’t have been easy. Secondly, don’t feel guilty about watching the show. I’ve mentioned this before but I am, in the words of Pascal, “so made that I cannot believe.” I’m often uncomfortable in my atheism and that part of me enjoys the Duggars.

That, combined with clinical insomnia is why I sometimes watch the Duggars. The actual content on the show doesn’t enrage me (a la Kardashian’s) or entertain me like Game of Thrones, and oddly enough minus a few episodes concerning people donning dinosaurs it doesn’t completely insult my intelligence. The show is damn comforting sometimes. Take the choice out of life, no thinking for yourself because you’re following God..there’s peace in that. Until you wake up smacked in the face by cognitive dissonance. Also the fact that they once filmed an episode in DC with a “historian” who wanted Democracy and Thurgood Marshall removed from history books. That’ll snap you back super quickly.

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Million Children For Jesus
33 minutes ago, gameofunbeknowns said:

Also the fact that they once filmed an episode in DC with a “historian” who wanted Democracy and Thurgood Marshall removed from history books. That’ll snap you back super quickly.

I hope M-6 is named Marshall. I love irony. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinder Roles

@Cleopatra7 Yes! And materials to Gothard's ministres, as well as IBLF sermons and materials used to be the Duggars' old website under "recommended material" (as well as other wacky "ministries" like vasectomy reversal and being a Proverbs 31 woman)

I started noticing their rebranding when they removed Gothard's materials from their old website, and then took it down all-together. As previous posters have said, Counting On has been sanitized so much that they seem like mainstream Christians to the untrained eye. There was always a bit of secrecy around their beliefs, but since the Gothard and Joshley standards, they've tightened their image even more. 

I'm fine with Counting On being cancelled. 19kac was almost like witnessing live-action anthropology case-study but Counting on is boring as fuck. With D-wreck's tweets, FJ will have plenty to snark on anyways. 

  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gameofunbeknowns

FJ will be fine regardless. No matter how new a FJ convert is....we’ve got Xgay, DNA, and DPIACDWT ( Doug Philips is a cosplaying DW Winters Tool (tm). The threads are here to stay. 

Edited by gameofunbeknowns
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
PraiseDog
On 3/1/2018 at 6:31 PM, Beermeet said:

Reality TV isn't reality and it's only harmed society at large, imo.

Yes, this!
 
Honestly, I'd like to see 99% of "Reality TV" in general just go away.  So much of it is nothing but crap - people getting their 15 minutes of fame by behaving badly, creating entertaining train wrecks.  Then, copycats think this type of behavior is a legitimate way to success (case in point, the "cashmeousside" girl) and voila, a much-too-large population of people who value over-the-top behavior as somehow worthy of society's attention, worthy of emulating.

Seriously, I believe this is how we ended up with this disaster that is Trump.  People who watched his show and were entertained by, "You're fired!" were also frustrated by how slow-moving and full of red tape our government is(in my own opinion, this is a good thing, since reaching consensus on major issues takes time and all voices should be heard) and thought a big "You're fired!" would just sweep away everything standing in the way of their favorite issues, as if the normal give-and-take that happens when we follow the norms and procedures of legislation, means that  government is "wimpy" and we need a "stronger leader."

And when you look at most of "reality TV," somuch of its so-called "entertainment" value is based on pitting people or groups of people against each other.  And the "winners" almost always turn out to be the loudest, most selfish, most devious, most ruthless.  I truly believe that "reality TV" has made a huge contribution to our society becoming coarser, more selfish, less caring, and more greedy.

Not that I believe people in general are, or aspire to be this way, far from it!  I believe most people have the tendency to help and care for each other, and that's what they do, when given the opportunity.  However, I do believe that this "Reality TV" culture of selfish attention-seeking makes normal, helpful, caring people feel part of a minority - like society in general considers them "chumps," who are being taken advantage of by "takers."  Because the majority of us, who care about each other and want to live in a society that's just and fair for all of us, don't get the attention because we don't have "entertainment" value.  

Frankly, if "Reality TV" were flushed down the toilet (I'd miss some of the home-renovation, animal-rescue and cooking shows, but small price to pay) there are so many totally great shows, between on-the-air and streaming services.   Great writing, great acting fictional series on Netflix and Amazon.  Amazing documentaries on Curiosity Stream, that are not only factual, but also entertaining. I'm sure lots of other great shows on services I don't have.

I get that most people don't have the time to seek out quality shows or quality information.   Because they're most likely working two part-time jobs to support their families,  and when the only source of information at your disposal comes from the end of your remote, you're stuck with "entertaining" crap. 
 

  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Edhelfin
1 hour ago, PraiseDog said:

Yes, this!
 
Honestly, I'd like to see 99% of "Reality TV" in general just go away.  So much of it is nothing but crap - people getting their 15 minutes of fame by behaving badly, creating entertaining train wrecks.  Then, copycats think this type of behavior is a legitimate way to success (case in point, the "cashmeousside" girl) and voila, a much-too-large population of people who value over-the-top behavior as somehow worthy of society's attention, worthy of emulating.

Seriously, I believe this is how we ended up with this disaster that is Trump.  People who watched his show and were entertained by, "You're fired!" were also frustrated by how slow-moving and full of red tape our government is(in my own opinion, this is a good thing, since reaching consensus on major issues takes time and all voices should be heard) and thought a big "You're fired!" would just sweep away everything standing in the way of their favorite issues, as if the normal give-and-take that happens when we follow the norms and procedures of legislation, means that  government is "wimpy" and we need a "stronger leader."

And when you look at most of "reality TV," somuch of its so-called "entertainment" value is based on pitting people or groups of people against each other.  And the "winners" almost always turn out to be the loudest, most selfish, most devious, most ruthless.  I truly believe that "reality TV" has made a huge contribution to our society becoming coarser, more selfish, less caring, and more greedy.

Not that I believe people in general are, or aspire to be this way, far from it!  I believe most people have the tendency to help and care for each other, and that's what they do, when given the opportunity.  However, I do believe that this "Reality TV" culture of selfish attention-seeking makes normal, helpful, caring people feel part of a minority - like society in general considers them "chumps," who are being taken advantage of by "takers."  Because the majority of us, who care about each other and want to live in a society that's just and fair for all of us, don't get the attention because we don't have "entertainment" value.  

Frankly, if "Reality TV" were flushed down the toilet (I'd miss some of the home-renovation, animal-rescue and cooking shows, but small price to pay) there are so many totally great shows, between on-the-air and streaming services.   Great writing, great acting fictional series on Netflix and Amazon.  Amazing documentaries on Curiosity Stream, that are not only factual, but also entertaining. I'm sure lots of other great shows on services I don't have.

I get that most people don't have the time to seek out quality shows or quality information.   Because they're most likely working two part-time jobs to support their families,  and when the only source of information at your disposal comes from the end of your remote, you're stuck with "entertaining" crap. 
 

I cannot agree more. Guilty pleasures and silly things we underestimate can turn into something much bigger. That is why my question was 'do you want it to...' rather than 'should it be...' 

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2manyKidzzz
10 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

Exactly. How many other networks have had to cancel THREE different shows because of child sexual abuse? I am also deeply troubled by the way Jazz Jennings has been exploited. The public does not need to know the size of an underaged teen's penis or whether or not the teen has ever experienced an orgasm. But all of this was discussed in explicit detail during one of Jazz's medical appointments, which was captured on video for all to see. I stopped watching I Am Jazz after that.

I watch Jazz to understand what a trans person goes through. Didn’t know at all before the show. I think Jazz does it to help trans people who may feel totally alone, especially if their families reject them. She has a number of young friends her age who are in various stages of transition and various situations with their families. 

She seems to want to help others with her show. That is what I see. Her parents are protective it seems. But that is just my take on it. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Timetostoplurking

Yes!  Cancel this show.   Stick a fork in it and call it done.  

  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FloraDoraDolly
5 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I watch Jazz to understand what a trans person goes through. Didn’t know at all before the show. I think Jazz does it to help trans people who may feel totally alone, especially if their families reject them. She has a number of young friends her age who are in various stages of transition and various situations with their families. 

She seems to want to help others with her show. That is what I see. Her parents are protective it seems. But that is just my take on it. 

I agree that Jazz does want to help people, but I disagree about the parents being protective. They've been putting that poor kid in front of the cameras since the age of five. Or at least the mother has. The father just seems to go along to get along. I think a teen drama featuring fictional trans characters (a la Degrassi and Glee) would serve the same purpose without putting so much heat on one very vulnerable real-life kid.

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Four is Enough

Pretty much everything @Cleopatra7 has said about this show. Take it off the air.

These people are given way too much attention. Their ability to spread their bull and call it a "ministry" is  ridiculous. They are never shown actually doing something a Christ-follower would do, like feeding the hungry or clothing the naked... and yard sales and Krispy Kremes, obtained for free for dressing up, does NOT count.

Their lives are ridiculously full of stupid rules which do not work to provide them with protection. Grace is what they need, and that is sorely lacking in their lives.

The idea that they can show people how to live is laughable. "How Not to Live" is more like it.

  • Upvote 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

I don't even understand why this show is still going. I used to watch every episode. It was boring and pointless, but I've been following the Duggars for so long that I'm interested in seeing how their lives pan out. I would put it on while I coloured, cleaned my apartment, etc. But it's become too boring even for that. 

I said a couple months ago that if this season turned to to be YET ANOTHER rehash of a wedding that took place 6 months ago, that we've already seen, I would finally flat out refuse to watch. And it was. So I'm no longer watching. And I'm reading these episode descriptions/summaries, thinking, "What the actual fuck?" 

The stuff that might be somewhat interesting is essentially the equivalent of a People magazine article, except it's all stale, having already happened 6-12 months ago. People articles come out around the same time as the event, and they generally only take a couple minutes to read, rather than being dragged out for an hour. The other stuff is so mind-numbingly dull that it's almost like they're trying to kill the viewers with boredom. Jessa cutting Spurgeon's hair? Joy making a salad? Jeremy putting his books away? Why on earth would anyone want to watch that?

  • Upvote 12
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
melon

Do you think JImBob could be encouraging these courtships?Or is it just me?I have literally fallen asleep watching CO.Even 19 Kids.

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
kachuu
1 hour ago, melon said:

Do you think JImBob could be encouraging these courtships?Or is it just me?I have literally fallen asleep watching CO.Even 19 Kids.

He was very obviously involved with Jill's "match" but i think he's become better about hiding behind the scenes for the others..just my opinion. Who knows what goes on when the cameras turn off and what he plans next for the family  :my_sick:

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
singsingsing

Jim Bob is absolutely encouraging the courtships. It's one of the main aspects of his job as patriarch/headship. He's responsible for making sure that his kids make godly matches. 

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
CaricatureQualities
1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Why on earth would anyone want to watch that?

Good question and one I have been asking myself as a viewer lately. The intrigue that made me start watching is not really there anymore. I think the main reason I continue to watch (and why a lot of people stay with reality programming in general) is familiarity. You start watching a certain set of people on a regular basis, you invite them into your home where you routinely see their faces and hear their voices (even in the background while you're cleaning) and you get used to them as being a part of your life and this can go on for years. 

I don't like a lot of reality tv because as someone already pointed out it is usually the worst of people being set up to be dramatic, lots of fighting and craziness. I'd rather watch people (that I am accustomed to) do boring as crap mundane things than be over the top crazy about situations that were set up for them to overreact to.  But that doesn't mean it's a better choice or better programming. I also have realized that I am more likely to watch shows with little kids and babies on them (a la TLC) because, babies are cute to watch. But I don't like this, I don't like the idea of little kids growing up in front of cameras and I feel icky about being a stranger watching. I can understand a special, or even a first season following a family of multiples or something like that and documenting the first year or so of that because it's interesting, can be relevant and the family might need an income boost.  But developing a  show beyond that, deciding for your kids that they are going to be reality stars, putting themselves and their family under that kind of scrutiny I can't understand. I watched a bunch of outdaughtered episodes when that came on but I don't think I'm gonna let myself continue because I think 1 season is enough and I really don't want another group of strangers kids to become my surrogate TV family because that's what it can become.

Anyway, I think familiarity can be a big factor in why people hang on so tight to reality shows and that can also speak to how lonely and isolated a lot of people can find themselves even if surrounded by people in real life. I think it's important for people (such as me) to think honestly about why they have an attachment to a reality tv show so they can figure out if that attachment is healthy or not...for the viewer and the people being viewed.

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
JordynDarby5

Yes it should be canceled. Probably years ago but after Joshgate 1 it should have been canceled and remained canceled. Especially the parents. They exploited their kids for years and made money off of them then to learn they covered up Josh's molestation.  I really think that should have hurt TLC too more then it did. I found it hard to believe people there didn't know. Even harder with more of their shows having men who sexually abused someone.   

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
JillRodsEyeliner
On 3/4/2018 at 5:00 PM, mollysmom said:

They ALL need to figure out how to work hard at real jobs, earning their own real money, in obscurity. They've become quite entitled. 

Derwood can't work at all! He tried that once and Jolly Muffin wouldn't let him eat lunch alone. 

1 hour ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Yes it should be canceled. Probably years ago but after Joshgate 1 it should have been canceled and remained canceled. Especially the parents. They exploited their kids for years and made money off of them then to learn they covered up Josh's molestation.  I really think that should have hurt TLC too more then it did. I found it hard to believe people there didn't know. Even harder with more of their shows having men who sexually abused someone.   

Don't forget when they exploited poor little Josie. Mullet just had to put a headband on her head to show Josie is a girl. Poor little peanut had and IV in her head and was crying in pain. I think Mullet gave up? Don't forget the howler monkeys destroying the historical Little Rock house. I forgot what the name of the house is. I hope they made the Duggars pay for the damages.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Million Children For Jesus

@JillRodsEyeliner Can you fill me in on the historical house that was damaged? I missed that, and can’t find anything in a search. Thank you in advance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzzard
55 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

@JillRodsEyeliner Can you fill me in on the historical house that was damaged? I missed that, and can’t find anything in a search. Thank you in advance. 

 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/irony-19-child-duggar-family-renting-former-home-of-local-planned-parenthoo

They were not kind to it and there were scenes where the howlers were "sledding" down stairs on trays etc.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

      I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 
          
      I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 5 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 3 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 8 replies
    • Workingmom

      Workingmom

      So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI
       
      · 3 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 2 replies
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.