IGNORED

Dillards 51: Making Play Look Complicated

Jellybean

Just when I think he can't be an even bigger whiny little bitch, he goes and proves me wrong. 

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derick needs to shut the fuck up when it comes to gun stuff.  Until he is staring down the barrel of a gun while being sexually assaulted then we can chat again.  And talking badly about those students is just disgusting imo. 

7 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Derdick thinks he's pretty smart but he's really fucking ignorant.  Nobody likes you ! Not even Jesus! If you were not a fundy people still would be disgusted by you Dereck.  STFU useless one.

Thankyou!

I think Jesus would still love Derick, warts and all.....I'm not Jesus.

Derick must have heard David Eason from Teen Mom was after his crown as biggest reality TV asshole on Twitter so decided to up his game. The kids from Parkland have showed more maturity than those idiots and have managed to get big companies withdrawing their support of the NRA and reviewing their gun sale policies. Derick probably is jealous of how they have people listening to them and most people see him as a joke.

I remember when I thought Jill would have a secure financial future by marrying a man with an accounting degree. Now I'm concerned that without JB Duggar Dollar, Jill will be back to eating food scraps in the bathroom.

D'Wreck comes across as immature and quarrelsome on Twitter.  I wonder if he's that difficult in RL?  I feel sorry for Jill.  She's got three babies to mind.    

24 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I don’t think it was Jill’s plan to marry a confrontational shit starter.

Shit disturber***

@singsingsing gave me permission to be all Canadian and I couldn't wait to use my newly learned word! :P

I always sort of liked Jill (all the kids really) I don' like their dangerous  fundy beliefs.  I worry for Jill being married to Derick, she deserves better.

Jim Bob married her off in way too big a hurry  and I would imagine he is now sorry , but will never admit it.  I hope all the kids do well, Jim Bob and Michele not so much. Dereck is disgusting and my belief is the after life is WAY Bigger than the Bible would lead to believe. IMO  Nobody really knows, do they?

Derick missed the part in the bible that says "Thou who stirrth the shit, shall lickth thy spoon." The world isn't out to get you and your so called morals Derick. If you'd stay the fuck off social media, we'd have no issue with you at all! Try it! 

7 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Just when I think he can't be an even bigger whiny little bitch, he goes and proves me wrong. 

Kinda like Trump...

3 hours ago, Penny said:

Derick needs to turn off the television and get to work.

You forgot stop tweeting his crap. That might help hm a bit. :kitty-wink:

He really is a sodding little snot boy isn't he. Jill had no option to see what else was out there, and is now stuck with White Boy Slim.

On 2/28/2018 at 5:12 PM, Four is Enough said:

This, this, a thousand times this!!

I have never, ever been insulted by someone younger or older calling me "Miss My first name". It's respectful and slightly intimate, and for a caregiver, I would find it appropriate. I despise hearing "hon" or "dearie" or "sweetie" from someone younger. I find it disrespectful.. so "Miss Me" and "ma'am" are JUST FINE.

Besides, you can get a little sassy or silly with the "ma'am", depending on how you say it..

I'm okay with someone calling me "Miss My First Name".I am not too fond of "hon","sweetie" or "dear".Mrs.Melon is okay for someone I don't know well,but if I do know them fairly well and they continue to  call me "Mrs Melon",it makes wonder why they don't feel close enough to call me that.And I despise being called "Ma'am".

For Derick Dillard, who has such a pronounced martyr complex that NO hill is beneath dying on:

“Any Hill Will Do” from the new production of Derick and the Amazing Technicolor Twitter Account

I closed my eyes
Logged on to Twitter
To get real bitter
About a hot issue
I need a cross,
To nail myself on
Matter to die on
Any hill will do

I wrote my tweet
Used pompous verb’age 
But the honest truth is 
That I have no clue
And TLC
I’ll get them back when
I’m next top Christian
Any hill will do

A screenshot here
“Religious Right!”
My cushy job
Flew out of sight
The paycheck faded into darkness
I was left alone

May I return
To mission-cations?
Accounts are thinning
And work’s too hard
My wife and I
We are still grifting
Our fame needs lifting
Any hill will do

I sang that in Broadway fashion. But I am a serious musical nerd. Adopted kiddo asked tonight what a Jellicle cat was and I about spit my soda on my windshield.

So Derick, the Parkland students who CHOSE to speak out are somehow being exploited by the ebil liberal media? 

But your wife and her siblings, almost all of whom were very young minors when the show started and had no choice in the matter, aren't being exploited?  Because Jesus?  Got it.

On 2/28/2018 at 11:21 PM, SassyPants said:

My daughter told me that's when you know that you are fully immersed in a  language and culture, when you dream in that language/culture. 

That's my three children, too. They dream in both languages, switching between them depends on who they are with and what they are doing kind of like real life.

On 2/28/2018 at 10:34 PM, MarblesMom said:

Mr MM never understood why Latino "beisbal" players could not say "game" and I had to "splain it, Lucy", that there isn't really a word I could think of in Spanish that ends in M... so they said "gane."  It is what it is.

Does anyone else dream in a foreign language, or is it just me?

I sometimes dream in french but not very often. Dream Seahorse is a lot more fluent than RL Seahorse.

On 2/28/2018 at 11:21 PM, SassyPants said:

My daughter told me that's when you know that you are fully immersed in a  language and culture, when you dream in that language/culture. 

11 hours ago, Feminist_Defrauder91 said:

So Derick, the Parkland students who CHOSE to speak out are somehow being exploited by the ebil liberal media? 

But your wife and her siblings, almost all of whom were very young minors when the show started and had no choice in the matter, aren't being exploited?  Because Jesus?  Got it.

Logic and fundies have never had more than a passing relationship with each other.

On 28/02/2018 at 11:21 PM, SassyPants said:

I had a dream one night where I was with Johnny Depp (pre Amber Heard, cool Johnny Depp), we were in a library somewhere and I was speaking fluent Spanish, which I don't speak at all.  Maybe from a previous life.  ;)

Also:  where I live Miss SamiKatz is what people call you when they're annoyed with you.

My aunt told me that she has dreams in both English and German.She told us of a dream she had,she said she spoke German to my uncle ,and he didn't understand her.My father also said that you are fluent in a language when you dream it.He used to teach the Classics,Ancient Greek and Latin.He was fluent in a few other languages as well.He also said that you must practice,he said daily,the language,or you could forget.I've seen some who did and some who didn't.I have a friend,and she's from Texas.She tells me about her Mexican heritage all the time.We met at work.She left the first job where we met,moved back to Texas,then moved back to SC.I was working the same warehouse ,just for another company she needed a job and contacted me.She didn't learn English until she was 5,in kindergarten.She told me it was like magic when she became fluent in English.She also told me,that even though she speaks in Spanish to her sister,and other relatives,she said she didn't practice enough,and was beginning to forget.She would eat lunch with the janitor and they'd speak in Spanish.She would insert English words for the words she had forgotten,and the janitor would correct her.

My native language is at the moment weaker than English. I also pick up languages easily but also forget them very easily. I am always having issues finding words and switch between languages mid-sentence. I am fluent in two languages. Ok in a few and beginner in many.

There are a few languages I can understand well but not speak and sometimes I dream in those. It is the weirdest feeling waking up.

On 2/28/2018 at 3:27 PM, Cleopatra7 said:

I don’t see why Derick is so offended, when the Duggars have been using their kids to push a radical agenda for at least twenty years now and are continuing with the next generation.

This is such a great point.  I wonder how he would answer that.

I, too, was optimistic when Derick appeared on the scene. He had a job, and a degree, went to a real college, did missionary work... how ridiculous it seems now. He's an irredeemable shitsack. I can think of nothing more appalling than regularly attacking minors on the internet, behind the safety of a screen.

There's nothing I can say that someone else hasn't said before, but damn, he makes me angry.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived