IGNORED

Dillards 51: Making Play Look Complicated

Jellybean

9 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Look for Derick to crank up the attention grabbing crazy in the next few days.  He can't have Jill's little brother taking the limelight 

I'm counting on him...to do just that. Yay, more Twitter rants.

*Yay is sarcasm*. 

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Don’t forget Jews!!! I feel weird when I see a list of scapegoats and it doesn’t include me.

Can't forget those- but the key question is are you one of the  "Jews who are not" that Jeremy has warned us about?:laughing-rofl:

3 minutes ago, thinandfit said:

Can't forget those- but the key question is are you one of the  "Jews who are not" that Jeremy has warned us about?:laughing-rofl:

Jews who are not what? Jews? No, not a Jew for Jesus. Jews who are not Satan? Depends on who you ask.

I am, however, a Jew for Cheeses

Spoiler

63BCDD43-DC0C-4D3E-B190-58B9879F9E06.jpeg.0f15547cea7299d9f726d9ecfecae560.jpeg

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Jews who are not what? Jews? No, not a Jew for Jesus. Jews who are not Satan? Depends on who you ask.

I am, however, a Jew for Cheeses

Hide contents

63BCDD43-DC0C-4D3E-B190-58B9879F9E06.jpeg.0f15547cea7299d9f726d9ecfecae560.jpeg

I am not a Jew- but I could start an honorary members clubs for Catholics that way us Pagans and fake jews can conquer the world and make Jeremy and Derrick explode with rage:lol:

In other news I have just realised Derricks parents knowingly names him Derrick Dillard which is rather unfortunate.

36 minutes ago, thinandfit said:

I am not a Jew- but I could start an honorary members clubs for Catholics that way us Pagans and fake jews can conquer the world and make Jeremy and Derrick explode with rage:lol:

In other news I have just realised Derricks parents knowingly names him Derrick Dillard which is rather unfortunate.

It could have been worse. His father's name was Richard Dillard. Had they gone for a Jr and called him Dick as a nickname (to avoid the confusion, since his father went by Rick), he could have been known as Dick Dillard. Pretty fitting, actually.

So I just saw the congrats Si and Lauren videos and once again no Jill and Derick video. I wonder if we'll get some post from Jill like we did with Gideon's birth but I doubt it she doesn't seem as close to Siah. 

I just had a thought:  I hope Derick isn't "keeping" Jill from her family and stopping her from doing their corny family congrats videos. 

7 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I just had a thought:  I hope Derick isn't "keeping" Jill from her family and stopping her from doing their corny family congrats videos. 

we know she has still been over there a few times from some of her IG photo's but a part of me does believe Derick is using being off the show to slowly alienate Jill from her parents so he can have more control. honestly at this point I almost fear Jill will be worse off under Derick's control then Jim Bob's.  

2 hours ago, thinandfit said:

(snip)

Can we have board games, ungodly music, booze and pizza with that?

Prospective members need to know!

On 5.3.2018 at 10:03 AM, singsingsing said:

Derick will probably blame the liberal media, atheists, transgender people, millennials, illegal immigrants, Democrats, and/or Satan. 

Obviously you were making a joke, but I can 100% see Derick as one of those parents who blame affirmative action for their poor white Christian son not getting into the college of his choice.

35 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Obviously you were making a joke, but I can 100% see Derick as one of those parents who blame affirmative action for their poor white Christian son not getting into the college of his choice.

I can never understand these people! Why not blame the legacy students that get in because their parents are wealthy alumni?!?!? After all, that’s how Jared Kushner into Harvard. 

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

It could have been worse. His father's name was Richard Dillard. Had they gone for a Jr and called him Dick as a nickname (to avoid the confusion, since his father went by Rick), he could have been known as Dick Dillard. Pretty fitting, actually.

And his name here could have been Dick the Prick haha I almost wish they had now!

9 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

Can we have board games, ungodly music, booze and pizza with that?

Prospective members need to know!

We will also have popcorn and pretzels and anything considered remotely unGodly by the Duggars! This means that sadly nobody will be able to wear their frumpers or jean skirts as those meet duggar approval

6 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I can never understand these people! Why not blame the legacy students that get in because their parents are wealthy alumni?!?!? After all, that’s how Jared Kushner into Harvard. 

That’s a factor at Harvard, but it’s not going to be crowding anyone out at OSU.

3 hours ago, thinandfit said:

And his name here could have been Dick the Prick haha I almost wish they had now!

We will also have popcorn and pretzels and anything considered remotely unGodly by the Duggars! This means that sadly nobody will be able to wear their frumpers or jean skirts as those meet duggar approval

We used to live in downtown Charleston,when I was a little girl,from the time I was 3 until 7.After church on Sunday,we'd go to my grandparents.There was a sign for a car dealership that could be seen from the Interstate:Dick Flick Chevrolet,I still remember my mother laughing at that one.Dick Dillard???Mmmm.LOL

9 hours ago, JillyO said:

The sad thing is that I wasn't even really joking. It sounds ridiculous, but every day Derick morphs further and further into a straight up alt-right troll.

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4816822/derick-dillard-spills-exploitation-by-tlc-sam-in-the-nicu-more/

Looks like D'wreck has jumped off the train.  He denies being paid by TLC and states that Sam was in the the NICU for 2 weeks.

He really is the worst isn’t he?

I don’t feel bad for Derick, not even for the fact that he had to experience having a child in NICU. I feel for Jill because I know how tough it is to be separated from your child as a new parent, especially when dealing with postpartum hormones. But Derick? Nope. He’s literally the only NICU parent I’ve ever come across that I have no sympathy for because he is just that massive an asshole.

(Oh, and he can go fuck himself for misgendering Jazz AGAIN.) 

Wow. Oh man. Derick, buddy. You can't claim that you never did something that everyone knows that you did. Your son was featured on a reality TV show for the first two years of his life. You can't erase that. Swallow your pride and say that you regret it, if that's the case - that you've changed your mind, that you wouldn't make the same choice now - but don't try to say it never happened. It's insulting to your followers and it makes you look like an idiot and a liar. Do you really think anyone's going to take your ranting about the media seriously when you turn around and spew such transparent falsehoods? You're not doing your cause any favours, you silly man.

If Derick has stepped away, has jointly, with Jill, made different decisions for his family, has a full time family supporting job, I applaud him for seeing the light and doing what is best for the Dillard 4. Now if he could just STFU about other people's lives, decisions, beliefs-

What a train wreck. I do wonder, though, if Derick isn't telling the truth by specifically using the pronoun "I" to keep his story true. Perhaps Derick, himself, did NOT get a paycheck from TLC, while his wife and in-laws did?

25 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

https://www.inquisitr.com/4816822/derick-dillard-spills-exploitation-by-tlc-sam-in-the-nicu-more/

Looks like D'wreck has jumped off the train.  He denies being paid by TLC and states that Sam was in the the NICU for 2 weeks.

He's even posted on Pickles??? What the actual fuck!?!

He is becoming increasingly cavalier with his language and more openly combative in comment responses.

He really seems to not give a hoot about what this makes him look like. Poor Jill.
As we've previously discussed, they all have the same awful beliefs, but it takes a certain type of person to want to be openly arguing over social media about X,Y and Z.
Derick can't help himself, he is living his life constantly on the defense, every day, engaging with people over Twitter, etc. etc. etc., that cannot be healthy for anyone.
It also shows us where his focus is, when in my opinion, he should use every waking hour God gives him working his ass off to support his family, working so hard that he is too tired to shout his mouth off on Twitter, and save Jill the embarrassment.

For goodness sake Derick! Just shut up already.

On the other hand, just keep going, someone said earlier he's making himself a pariah, and they are so right.
Eventually, JB will have to step in and do some damage control, if nothing else, for Jilly Muffin and the boys.

He’s really spiraling isn’t he. 

Also he never said TLC didn’t pay him, he said People didn’t pay him. They probably paid Jill andhr is just being pedantic. 

1 minute ago, artdecades said:

Also he never said TLC didn’t pay him, he said People didn’t pay him. They probably paid Jill andhr is just being pedantic. 

That's what I'm thinking. Also about the 'exploiting your kids' part. Sam was never on Counting On, so TECHNICALLY Derick is telling the truth, he never chose to exploit his kids, plural, on a reality TV show.

9 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

What a train wreck. I do wonder, though, if Derick isn't telling the truth by specifically using the pronoun "I" to keep his story true. Perhaps Derick, himself, did NOT get a paycheck from TLC, while his wife and in-laws did?

More likely there is a family trust that got all the money, and then the trust paid him.  Keep saying whatever you have to tell yourself to convince yourself that you're clean as a whistle, D'wreck.  You benefited from the media whoring.  Call a spade a spade and criticize the system, but dont lie about your involvement in it.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived