IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby

Jellybean

Jessa looks great and the dress is cute. Also, I feel like she purposefully posted this as a way to stick it to all the pregnancy speculation! 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ThunderRolls said:

From experience, you don't gain the weight from pregnancy (at least not the first one) as much as from being a parent - taking care of kids is hard work! Between not getting enough sleep, trying to take care of everyone, work, etc., the best parents can do for is ready-eat stuff you can eat with your fists. Like Oreos and cheese. 

Yes! This! I love you so much!

4 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I love salty stuff. And then I need sweet stuff, for balance. And then I need salty again. And then sweet again.

So I don't have that in my house.

I used to be the same. Since going or attempting to go vegan, boy do I ever crave sweet foods. 

27 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

Jessa looks great and the dress is cute. Also, I feel like she purposefully posted this as a way to stick it to all the pregnancy speculation! 

She's crafty that Jessa. 

I did not know that Old Navy sold dresses in a 'tall' length. I have to check that out. I really hope they sell them in Canada... The one Jessa's wearing isn't really my style, but maybe they have other cuts/patterns?

Yeah, this is the first thing that's made me re-evaluate my "Jessa is pregnant" stance. Hmm! 

I have absolutely no idea if she's pregnant or not. I just feel the need to point out that she easily could have uploaded an old photo of herself. It wouldn't even necessarily be to throw people off, she might've just taken it a while back, never got around to posting it, and decided to share it now. 

2 hours ago, brusselsgriffon said:

I think Jessa got sick of us speculating on her maybe-baby and had to post a full body pic :pb_lol:

I think she's perfectly fine with the speculation...if she wanted to put the rumors to bed, she would have worn something more form-fitting, like in their family photo.  The dress suggests she isn't preggers but isn't definitive.  Unlike Jill, she knows how to get attention without looking like she's trying to get attention.  

I love that Spud has no pants on...lol.  

So like, this 100% confirms Blessa is trolling FJ, right? I can't imagine she's so instead with Old Navy to do a post solely to show off the dress.

Clever of her. Cute dress, too!

Re:Old Navy- They don't have all their sizes in store but they carry a lot of their items in both petite and tall sizes online. They have a maternity line online-only as well. I loved their maternity clothes.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

All I could think of is "eww, wash that dirt off your legs." :pb_lol: 

I was wondering what was up with her legs as well.  Initially I thought it was bruising, but then I decided it might be the mirror?  (Obviously my reading abilities are not up to par early in the morning)

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I did not know that Old Navy sold dresses in a 'tall' length. I have to check that out. I really hope they sell them in Canada... The one Jessa's wearing isn't really my style, but maybe they have other cuts/patterns?

Yeah, check them out online. When I bought my new coat, I ordered one regular size S and one tall size S. The tall size fits perfectly, whereas the sleeves on the regular one were too short. I've had to go up a size just because of sleeve length SO often before (especially on 'stiff' items like coats and blazers). OldNavy tall size is a real Rufus-send!

Clearly, cleanliness isn't her "thing."

Not just her house, but her own body.

That's.Just.Nasty.

2 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That's.Just.Nasty.

Hahah considering she pointed it out as baby artwork, I'm pretty sure it's Henry smudging the mirror with dirty fingers. 

34 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Yeah, check them out online. When I bought my new coat, I ordered one regular size S and one tall size S. The tall size fits perfectly, whereas the sleeves on the regular one were too short. I've had to go up a size just because of sleeve length SO often before (especially on 'stiff' items like coats and blazers). OldNavy tall size is a real Rufus-send!

OMG this is a revelation to me! I usually wear a size small in tops, but I'm always getting a large in coats and jackets because the sleeves are always too tight/short - this could be a game changer!! :D 

To add to the pregnancy speculation (hehe), she isn't wearing her wedding and engagement rings.    

5 minutes ago, mydoggoskeeper said:

To add to the pregnancy speculation (hehe), she isn't wearing her wedding and engagement rings.    

Actually I’m pretty sure she is. The hand on her hip is her left hand (picture is flipped because of the mirror), and I can see her ring.

7 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Actually I’m pretty sure she is. The hand on her hip is her left hand (picture is flipped because of the mirror), and I can see her ring.

You are right, the mirror selfie threw me for a loop!

2 minutes ago, mydoggoskeeper said:

You are right, the mirror selfie threw me for a loop!

Aw man, I was all ready to formulate a great new conspiracy theory that Jessa and Ben have actually been divorced for like six months and are just saving the announcement to maximize attention or distract from some incoming Duggar bombshell. :pb_lol:

I went back and looked at the photo to see if the fingerprints were on the mirror or her legs. Jury's still out for me. lol

3 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That's.Just.Nasty.

Sour Grapes.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived