IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby

Jellybean

It looks like a loose fitting shirt. She's slightly leaning forward which causes the shirt to drape that way. But who the hell knows - we could get an announcement this week. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, Whatthefundie said:

It’s Seewald dessert day again 

Pistachio Ice Cream for Ben and Black Cherry Chocolate Chip for Jessa Blessa 

why is she endlessly posting ice cream.  Are we supposed to believe that she is getting paid for advertisement.
and where is this picture people are saying she is preggers or this is from the video?

23 minutes ago, nst said:

why is she endlessly posting ice cream.  Are we supposed to believe that she is getting paid for advertisement.
and where is this picture people are saying she is preggers or this is from the video?

She may just be adding fuel to the rumors of her being pregnant with all of the ice cream posts. It is from a video that one of her friends posted on insta story. 

Jessa is ultimately her fathers daughter  and basically grew up in tv ... which she is very good at selling herself, being opportunistic  and knows how to look package herself to the public.  She keeps people speculating so they will tune in next week... 

About that baby weight thing: One is 26. I was never pregnant, yet I have the baby weight from All Four hanging on me... Four is 21... I guess I have to give it a couple more days, too....

5 hours ago, ElToro said:

The power play between older and younger sisters can be brutal. My older sister was 'difficult' , so it's very hard for me to believe that any group of sisters can just, well, get on with each other (Duggars, anyone?)

One of the 'kinder' things my sister did was when I was about 8 and wanted to be vegetarian.  She told me I had to get a license from the 'Vegetarian Licensing Authority ' and, needless to say, when I applied (what can I say? I was gullible) I was turned down because of various character failings (all written down in an official looking letter for me to treasure). The irony? I'm a total carnivore now and my sister became a veggie, and has been for the last 20 years!

She can still be a total bitch though. I try to keep her at arms length.

Man y'all making big sisters sound horrible. I'm 4 years older than my sister and while we didn't get along when we were younger we are best friends now. I'm 3 years older than my brother, and because of the way birthdays fell I was 4 and 5 years ahead of them in school, they were 14 months apart.  They did NOT get along, non of us did really, ours was NOT a good childhood selfish all about appearances parents didn't form a bond in us. We get along with our brother but he keeps EVERYONE at arms length, it is a total defense mechanism, from our fucked up childhood. At 11 years old I was saddled with full time baby sitting of my younger siblings and turned into a tiny tyrant, because they fought like cats and dogs, he was the gold boy, only son whom our misogynistic father doted on and my sister was the baby, people pleaser who tried to make mom love her.  I was too young to deal with them 10 hours a day 5 days a week in summer time and on school breaks. I wasn't rewarded for doing this I was punished for not doing it to my mothers standards.

I could go on and on about how messed up my parents/family is but you get the point.  

Aw, I'm the big sister in my family, and I get along really well with all my siblings, particularly my youngest sisters. I was like a second mom to them when they were little and we still have a really close bond. They literally sing love songs to me. They used to sing worship songs and replace references to God with my name, but that was too sacrilegious for my mom. :pb_lol:

Growing up I fought with my siblings who are close in age, but it was nothing worse than the typical sibling squabbles, and now that we're adults we get along very well.

I was the big sister, only daughter, sister mom and I could kick and pull hair out by the handfuls- My closest in age brother used to sport many bald spots as a little one. Too be fair, I am 5-3" and he is 6-3"- I think he was bigger than I was by the time we were 6 and 3. We are now 58 and 55!

Ah shit- I just realized by brother is now bald- did I start the pattern?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:20 AM, Four is Enough said:

About that baby weight thing: One is 26. I was never pregnant, yet I have the baby weight from All Four hanging on me... Four is 21... I guess I have to give it a couple more days, too....

Yeah - my baby is five and I have ALL the baby weight from him (plus some extra kids apparently - I stockpiled) and I've never been pregnant.

I never had a big or little anything. They could barely  afford me and ma dosent believe in having anymore than you can clothe  and feed all by yourself. 

On 2/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, Four is Enough said:

From experience, you don't gain the weight from pregnancy (at least not the first one) as much as from being a parent - taking care of kids is hard work! Between not getting enough sleep, trying to take care of everyone, work, etc., the best parents can do for is ready-eat stuff you can eat with your fists. Like Oreos and cheese. 

2 minutes ago, ThunderRolls said:

From experience, you don't gain the weight from pregnancy (at least not the first one) as much as from being a parent - taking care of kids is hard work! Between not getting enough sleep, trying to take care of everyone, work, etc., the best parents can do for is ready-eat stuff you can eat with your fists. Like Oreos and cheese. 

My second kid would only eat crap- I really piled it on once that one could talk and make his preferences known. As a working mom, I was too tired to fight it. So, I gained weight in order that he not be labeled "failure to thrive." That's my story and I'm sticking to it. My LO is now 27 and I have finally lost the weight!

On 2/28/2018 at 9:48 AM, nst said:

A while ago she posted on IG that they don't eat desserts during the week but on the weekend they indulge and get ice cream.  I'm not sure I understand the point of no ice cream during the week when you sometimes finish a pint of Haagen Dazz on the weekend but that's just me.  Not to mention pistachio?? Ugh. 

20 minutes ago, JMO said:

A while ago she posted on IG that they don't eat desserts during the week but on the weekend they indulge and get ice cream.  I'm not sure I understand the point of no ice cream during the week when you sometimes finish a pint of Haagen Dazz on the weekend but that's just me.  Not to mention pistachio?? Ugh. 

Lol I thought maybe I was the only one thinking that if I know I'm going to indulge in a pint of ice cream a week, I'd rather have a little bit of ice cream every couple days, rather than scarf the whole thing in one sitting once a week. But whatever works for them!

I actually understand the once-a-week thing. If I have a treat in my house, I will eat the whole thing. I can't eat a little bowl of chips or popcorn every day, I'll eat the whole bag. Same with pizza. I'm worse with salty/carb stuff, but if I had a pint of ice cream I would probably eat at least half of it in one day. Can't moderate. Partly this is because I have issues with my diet overall and don't eat enough 'good' food throughout the day, but partly I think it's just how it goes with me. I'm actually aiming to totally abstain from junk food/treats the majority of the time, and then treat myself occasionally. For me, that just works better.

I can't have salty snacks in my house because I don't have moderation with them. A bag of chips will be gone in 2 days. However, I've had a carton of chocolate ice cream in my freezer for a bit now, and it probably is freezer burnt. I'll always find random chocolate/candy stashed in my cupboards that has gone so hard that I toss it. I'm definitely more of a salt fan than a sweet. 

Personally, I think it's easier to eat NO X,Y and Z than to eat a little of X,Y and Z- I am really good at eating NO- 

Other than the occasional piece of cake and soft cookies I can’t stomach sweet, sticky or rich foods... Cinnamon rolls, pie, cobbler, Etc just sound gross to me. Even as a child I could never  finish a sucker or candy bar. Instead of candy in my stocking I got macadamia nuts, black olives and pepperoni as a special treat :)

28 minutes ago, nst said:

caramel pretzels 

Whole.bag.gone= never to be purchased!

Mini Eggs, skittles, chocolate, ice cream; anything sweet. Salty I can take or leave but sweet, I will overindulge to infinity and beyond. It's why I have baby weight despite only having fur babies! 

I love salty stuff. And then I need sweet stuff, for balance. And then I need salty again. And then sweet again.

So I don't have that in my house.

6a7b106d82df8627f8a2343d92ceec3a.jpg
778bb08947273a3569f056acdd3b5447.jpg
Henry and Spurgeon are playing and Jessa is obsessed with swing dresses!

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived