IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby

Jellybean

Oh as I have said quite often, I always have a bit of a belly. I have always been self conscious about it. I also know that flowy clothes make me look bigger than I am. That being said, if you are not using birth control and are putting your life on tv, you shouldn't be shocked by the speculation! 

I do think Jessa is pregnant!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the process of losing my food baby weight I call it. Working for KFC doesn't help. I have started doing classes at the gym and will start swimming again closer to summer. Jessa looks great pregnant or not, she did have two kids close together so she may be subconscious about her weight. I do suspect she is in early stages of pregnancy and not ready to tell everyone yet.

8 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Working for KFC doesn't help

Was yours one of the locations closed due to lack of chicken??? My BIL/SIL were so ANGRY that they couldn't get their KFC fix in East Anglia last week. 

And yeah- the shortage did make the international news. lol

Edit:  Also, FYI, because Americans have HUGE issues with the F-word, the news stories I saw blurred the "CK" in the rearranged KFC letters in the apology ad:  FCK.  Kid you not.

21 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

And most of the cousins treat me so well because I’m the baby and so much younger than them, it just something that seems to happen in my family, the youngest of the group gets a slight bit more of special attention,

I'm the youngest of all my cousins, and even now that we're all adults, they all still seem to see me as an annoying tag along. (They're all in different states, so it doesn't have much impact on my life.) I like your family's way better. :)

My only interest in a Duggar pregnancy is when they DON'T happen- I'd rather speculate which couple may or not be using BC and slowing moving away from fundie-crazy!

3 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I'm the youngest of all my cousins, and even now that we're all adults, they all still seem to see me as an annoying tag along. (They're all in different states, so it doesn't have much impact on my life.) I like your family's way better. :)

Haha it’s great most of the time but it can be sooo stressful too when everyone wants an input and thinks they know best :pb_lol: Wedding planning is a nightmare 

3 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Haha it’s great most of the time but it can be sooo stressful too when everyone wants an input and thinks they know best :pb_lol: Wedding planning is a nightmare 

All of my 18 cousins, but 3, are far right wing nutbags, who sit around all day watching Fox and getting pissed off about Soros and Clinton and Obama making The Orange Slushy explosion look bad.  I'm just glad they live 400 miles away an I only have see them maybe once a year IF I want to (and I rarely do). They make my ass hurt just hearing about their BS from my mother, who is a gossip like no one else.

5 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Was yours one of the locations closed due to lack of chicken??? My BIL/SIL were so ANGRY that they couldn't get their KFC fix in East Anglia last week. 

Edit:  Also, FYI, because Americans have HUGE issues with the F-word, the news stories I saw blurred the "CK" in the rearranged KFC letters in the apology ad:  FCK.  Kid you not.

No we only ran out of lettuce, tomatoes, coleslaw. Salad isn't popular in Glasgow anyway. 

The issue was they had changed delivery supplier, they turned out to be useless and have now been fired.

26 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

All of my 18 cousins, but 3, are far right wing nutbags, who sit around all day watching Fox and getting pissed off about Soros and Clinton and Obama making The Orange Slushy explosion look bad.  I'm just glad they live 400 miles away an I only have see them maybe once a year IF I want to (and I rarely do). They make my ass hurt just hearing about their BS from my mother, who is a gossip like no one else.

Oh that sounds awful! 

I’m from rural Northern Ireland where big close families are the norm and most of my family hold the same political views so I can’t even imagine a situation like that 

On 2/23/2018 at 2:21 PM, Bushes of Love said:

Or you could wrap up a boxed wine like a prezzie, sit it on the table in front of you for the entire reception and hid your glass under the table.

I got through many boring weddings in my poorer days like that.

Also, I think Jessa is pregnant too. It's inevitable.

@Bushes of Love just saw your location and it sounds neat.  I'm here dancing the masochism tango. :my_biggrin:

19 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

@Bushes of Love just saw your location and it sounds neat.  I'm here dancing the masochism tango. :my_biggrin:

I had the lyrics of "Smut" stuck in my head the other day. The clever rhymes still make me smile, but some of the lyrics aren't as funny to me now as they were when I was 18. Too many real life stories that I didn't know about back then. :( On the other hand, some of his other songs tickle me even more, now that I have more life experience. :)

9 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I had the lyrics of "Smut" stuck in my head the other day. The clever rhymes still make me smile, but some of the lyrics aren't as funny to me now as they were when I was 18. Too many real life stories that I didn't know about back then. :( On the other hand, some of his other songs tickle me even more, now that I have more life experience. :)

The song where he mentions the absurdity of Ronald Reagan being President is just a little bit to ironic for me sometimes 

Hollywood's often tried to mix
Show business with politics,
From helen gahagan
To ronald reagan,
But mister murphy is the star
Who's done the best by far.

Man, I am still really hoping Jessa's not pregnant. I'm hoping Jinger and Jeremy have rubbed off on Jessa and Ben (they're all besties, right?) and they've just quietly asked "so...what did you guys...do?"

17 minutes ago, TheRadleyPorch said:

Man, I am still really hoping Jessa's not pregnant. I'm hoping Jinger and Jeremy have rubbed off on Jessa and Ben (they're all besties, right?) and they've just quietly asked "so...what did you guys...do?"

In the congrats video for Joy and Austin, I actually thought Jessa's face looked way slimmer, I went and compared to some pictures on her Instagram from when she was pregnant with Henry.

7 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

That is beyond ridiculous. My cousin used to consistently ask for "Fucky Fried Chicken" when he was little because he couldn't say Kentucky. Ha, HIs 2 yo self would have really offended some people, we found it hilarious.

48 minutes ago, TheRadleyPorch said:

Jinger and Jeremy: travel (without involving Duggar sanctioned women's speaking engagements), art galleries, tennis, adult books...For the last 18 mos, Jinger has experienced a life other than living in a dorm and birthing babies.

Can you imagine being bossy Jessa looking in on that life?

On the FB pregnancy announcements, wouldn’t not announcing mean that you couldn’t post routine stuff about your pregnancy? Maybe if you don’t post much or don’t post anything personal, you just wouldn’t mention it, but I think a lot of women want to post about symptoms/the nursery/whatever and if you haven’t announced, you would get a ton of “Wait, WHAT?!” comments.

5 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

On the FB pregnancy announcements, wouldn’t not announcing mean that you couldn’t post routine stuff about your pregnancy? Maybe if you don’t post much or don’t post anything personal, you just wouldn’t mention it, but I think a lot of women want to post about symptoms/the nursery/whatever and if you haven’t announced, you would get a ton of “Wait, WHAT?!” comments.

I don't post much, when my sister posted about my baby shower and tagged me I got a tun of those comments.  It was actually a bit funny.

55 minutes ago, Nargus said:

In the congrats video for Joy and Austin, I actually thought Jessa's face looked way slimmer, I went and compared to some pictures on her Instagram from when she was pregnant with Henry.

THANK YOU! The sharp Jessa cheek bones never lie! Her face always gets fuller when she is pregnant.

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I'm 2 months younger than my next oldest female cousin but my 5 year older sister didn't want me to be part of her group of cousins so I was relegated to the younger cousins who were all at least 4 years younger. I always seemed to end up sharing the bed of the youngest who wet the bed every single night which for some reason was now my fault.

I used to wait until everyone was asleep and move to the couches and sleep there. 45 years later my sister doesn't see that it was a problem.

I don’t know whether Jessa is pregnant or not. I can commiserate if she is carrying any extra baby weight (I don’t think she is).  I am currently carrying some unwanted pregnancy weight myself. I’ve lost all of my pregnancy weight, and then some, a few times already. Many times, really. But, oddly, every time I get lax and give in to my penchant for potatoes, be they mashed, baked, roasted or French fried, dammit, that pregnancy weight comes back!  I don’t understand it at all. My baby is only 31 though, so I shall give it a few more days. 

7 hours ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

45 years later my sister doesn't see that it was a problem.

The power play between older and younger sisters can be brutal. My older sister was 'difficult' , so it's very hard for me to believe that any group of sisters can just, well, get on with each other (Duggars, anyone?)

One of the 'kinder' things my sister did was when I was about 8 and wanted to be vegetarian.  She told me I had to get a license from the 'Vegetarian Licensing Authority ' and, needless to say, when I applied (what can I say? I was gullible) I was turned down because of various character failings (all written down in an official looking letter for me to treasure). The irony? I'm a total carnivore now and my sister became a veggie, and has been for the last 20 years!

She can still be a total bitch though. I try to keep her at arms length.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived