IGNORED

Seewalds 31: Jessa’s Maybe-Baby

Jellybean

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was in reddit looking for more dWRECK rumors, I came across this that was posted today.

I'm using a throwaway because I don't want to be identified, but I have some insider news... Jessa is preggers!

I have evangelical family members who live near Fayetteville and they run with the same crowd as the Duggars, who they mingle with sometimes. I visited them last week/weekend and my cousin took me and my 1-year-old with her and her kids to a group play date thing at someone's house, and Jessa was there with her boys.

Jessa didn't say much to me and she - and a few other moms - kind of had an air around them that exuded exclusivity if you know what I mean? I got the vibe that she disliked outsiders so I didn't try to talk to her. But she had a noticeable baby bump. Her shirt was somewhat tight so it was obvious that she was pregnant and definitely past the stage of eating too much for dinner the previous night. She appeared about 3-4 months pregnant.

I lurk on this sub sometimes and when I noticed that Jessa was pregnant I immediately came on here to see if it was common knowledge yet. Looks like it isn't, so I wanted to pass this insider info to you! It looks like she's trying to keep it on the down low until she makes an official announcement, but you heard it here first! ;)

Sigh, its inevitable that she'll be pregnant again and you KNOW she cant pass up the opportunity to be included in a photo shoot!

I'm not sure how I feel about this "insider" information.  I find it hard to believe that Jessa is involved in any playgroup that would include outsiders.  As far as we know they dont even belong to a local church, but they have a playgroup?

58 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

While I was in reddit looking for more dWRECK rumors, I came across this that was posted today.

I'm using a throwaway because I don't want to be identified, but I have some insider news... Jessa is preggers!

I have evangelical family members who live near Fayetteville and they run with the same crowd as the Duggars, who they mingle with sometimes. I visited them last week/weekend and my cousin took me and my 1-year-old with her and her kids to a group play date thing at someone's house, and Jessa was there with her boys.

Jessa didn't say much to me and she - and a few other moms - kind of had an air around them that exuded exclusivity if you know what I mean? I got the vibe that she disliked outsiders so I didn't try to talk to her. But she had a noticeable baby bump. Her shirt was somewhat tight so it was obvious that she was pregnant and definitely past the stage of eating too much for dinner the previous night. She appeared about 3-4 months pregnant.

I lurk on this sub sometimes and when I noticed that Jessa was pregnant I immediately came on here to see if it was common knowledge yet. Looks like it isn't, so I wanted to pass this insider info to you! It looks like she's trying to keep it on the down low until she makes an official announcement, but you heard it here first! ;)

This was posted in the Counting On subreddit (on Reddit.com), if anyone is interested. The poster also added a couple of replies to questions. Nothing too exciting, just that Jessa was friendly with her pals but seemed standoffish with strangers, Henry played nicely and seemed happy but Spurgeon played alone and seemed cranky, which the poster put down to him being tired.

This is the thread in question. The poster is there right now answering questions. According to her the play date was at someone's house but it seemed like a church-related thing, and these were other people involved in the same church that the Duggars go to.

10 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

Nah, Joy is literally due tomorrow. Unless Jill is pregnant right now (not an impossibility) then by the time she gets a positive pregnancy test Joy will have had her baby. It's now or never!

13 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I think they will wait for Jill to be pregnant for Max effect... every Duggar Daughter pregnant at  once! 

Depends, Joy is ready to pop and Jill didn't get pregnant for a fair long time after Izzy. So we will see. 

52 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

This will happen at some point, but I don't think this time around, it is too soon for Jill to get preggers especially after the really rough go she had with Samuel what 7/8 months ago.

It’s safe to say she is having sex with her husband and we know almost certainly she isn’t using BC.Too soon or not she has almost the same chance of being pregnant as Jessa . Not saying she is but it can’t be discounted out of hand.

I think she is pregnant. The post seems rather reliable and  nothing seems "off" about it. I wonder if she's waiting until after Joy gives birth to announce. I guessing Joy gives birth this weekend and that Jessa will announce soon after. If we're right, I thinking she'll be due late August or early to mid September.

6 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I think she is pregnant. The post seems rather reliable and  nothing seems "off" about it. I wonder if she's waiting until after Joy gives birth to announce. I guessing Joy gives birth this weekend and that Jessa will announce soon after. If we're right, I thinking she'll be due late August or early to mid September.

I would guess that you're right.  If she announces before Joy gives birth, then the attention will only be on her for a short time, it'll quickly get overshadowed by Joy's first baby.  If she announces after, she's got the spotlight till Kendra pops.

1 hour ago, Nargus said:

I would guess that you're right.  If she announces before Joy gives birth, then the attention will only be on her for a short time, it'll quickly get overshadowed by Joy's first baby.  If she announces after, she's got the spotlight till Kendra pops.

Or until somebody else announces something else. Jill or Anna could announce a pregnancy before Kendra gives birth, or Josiah could get engaged, or someone else could start courting. I also think it's getting to the point that if any of them are waiting for significant time to be the only one in the spotlight, they're going to be waiting forever. Someone else is always going to be giving birth, getting pregnant, revealing the 'gender', starting a courtship, getting engaged, getting married, or even caught up in some kind of scandal, every few weeks or so.

2 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

I'm still waiting for a Duggar wedding where all bridesmaids are pregnant. It's inevitable at some point.

I only hope that it will not happen to Jana. This girl deserves her own spotlight.

Anyway I predict that Jessa's pregnancy will be announced before new season premiere.

3 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Anyway I predict that Jessa's pregnancy will be announced before new season premiere.

I'm thinking the announcement will be during the season premiere, in one of those "couch interview" fake things during the commercial breaks.

43 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm thinking the announcement will be during the season premiere, in one of those "couch interview" fake things during the commercial breaks.

We will not have to wait too long to find out who's right lol ;)

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Depends, Joy is ready to pop and Jill didn't get pregnant for a fair long time after Izzy. So we will see. 

Jill needs to deliver little Austin the 3rd 

I need to see a blurry jill delivering Austin Austin 

I'm skeptical of the "insider info," it just sounds like someone making up a story to confirm a hunch that a ton of people already have. The tone is also like "I'm special! I have top secret info!" when really they're saying something akin to "water is wet." It's a pretty safe bet that a married Duggar Daughter who hasn't had a kid in over a year is gonna be pregnant again soon.

Yeah - saying Henry was "climbing" everywhere could have come from Jessa's Instagram - she posted a sped-up video of Henry climbing up a toy slide, over and over. Everything the insider posted could easily have come from Jessa's photos/stories.

However, this photo of Jessa from Henry's first birthday party kinda makes me think she's pregnant:

Henry-Seewald-1-Birthday-2.png

The congratulations video for Jinger where Jessa was wearing the loose tunic and Ben didn't know where to put his hands had my spidey senses tingling. 

7 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

This will happen at some point, but I don't think this time around, it is too soon for Jill to get preggers especially after the really rough go she had with Samuel what 7/8 months ago.

I think it's unlikely, but possible.  They don't believe in BC and I give Jill zero credit for common sense.  OTOH, I'm not sure Dwreck is ready to have his ass handed to him if he starts another GoFundMe.

I think she's waiting to annouce so as not to steal the spotlight from her sisters.  Jessa's been there and done that twice and so I can't see her being in a rush to annouce the third time around.  

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived