IGNORED

Candy Brauer Health Scare

Florita

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lilah said:

How can she function having lost so much blood? I'm surprised she wouldn't talk about being light-headed or woozy. 

I was wondering that too. I know that blood always looks like more than it is, but if it was really like she says, shouldn’t she be dead by now? No one replaces blood that fast.

Her friends noticed and insisted on praying for her.

...not, her friends noticed and insisted on taking her to the nearest ER...

With friends like these...

5 hours ago, Fascinated said:

‘back to just a heavy bleed’ despite taking turmeric etc.  I can’t think of a single thing to say.  Except, yay, the laying of hands is working.  I honestly can’t believe that this isn’t a parody.

This whole thing is insane but I had to scream into a pillow when I read this update - I see online that packing a wound with turmeric and cayenne (whyyyyy) claims to stop bleeding, but when taken internally turmeric thins the blood and *increases* bleeding!  Is this one of those Plexus situations where it fixes all ills, however diametrically opposed they are?

I tried turmeric before my doctor found a baby aspirin that wouldn't upset my stomach and I'd get broken blood vessels all over my chest and in my eyes within a few days.  I can't imagine taking it while bleeding.  I hope this woman doesn't wind up dying from her stubbornness and ignorance. 

22 hours ago, refugee said:

Her friends noticed and insisted on praying for her.

...not, her friends noticed and insisted on taking her to the nearest ER...

With friends like these...

Her friends may be even more fed up with her crazy than we are.

20 hours ago, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

This whole thing is insane but I had to scream into a pillow when I read this update - I see online that packing a wound with turmeric and cayenne (whyyyyy) claims to stop bleeding,

Cayenne, yes, turmeric, no (for packing a heavily bleeding wound). Far cheaper than cayenne (and more benign) is the active ingredient in those expensive clotting bandages developed by the Department of Defense for battleground first aid--potato starch.

I'd be getting my happy butt to my doctor asap. That's a sign of fibroids or even possibly uterine cancer. Not stuff to mess with.

1 hour ago, Florita said:

Well look at that! She's cured!

cured.JPG.22e295ac362acebf9e02e1df20a5fc88.JPG

Healed until the next cycle...

Yea. You just wait, lady. Grumpy uteruses are mean bitches and they'll be back.  

Jesus bleeding Christ, Candy, you are NOT healed.  You can't KNOW that because you don't know WHY you were bleeding because you didn't go TO A DOCTOR.  That was a SYMPTOM.  The underlying cause may be still there, and may be getting worse.

Today's burning question.

"Is it a sin to braid your hair?"

She must be feeling better if she can devote ten minutes to that.

WTF?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2018 at 4:52 PM, EmainMacha said:

Is she reading what she's writing? Good Lord woman! This is not normal. Anyone reading your blog can tell you that. Go and see a doctor. And also you say that you don't have any of the illnesses that could cause abnormal bleeding. But how do you know that? Doctor. Now.

I wonder if she is one of those that will say anything is medically wrong just to get attention..

Archived