IGNORED

Ivanka and Jared 2: Tarnished Gold

samurai_sarah

There is a rumor that Jared is being considered for White House Chief of Staff.  Somebody pinch me when this is over. 

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 6

9 hours ago, Flossie said:

What the hell is she wearing?

My eyesight's not very good, but I think Ms. Ambassador has a couple of plastic sandwich bags attached to her front.  What are those things?

• Haha 6

On 12/22/2018 at 12:06 PM, CTRLZero said:

My eyesight's not very good, but I think Ms. Ambassador has a couple of plastic sandwich bags attached to her front.  What are those things?

Hell, I thought you were referring to her boobs at first, but she does look like she ran into some kids doing crafts and decided that her dress needed some ratty old plastic bags on it. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Contrary to earlier rumours, Prissy Princess is not in the running. Thank Rufus for small mercies, I guess, although wtf qualifies her to help manage the nomination process is beyond me, as all the real experience she has is in money-laundering and fraud. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Contrary to earlier rumours, Prissy Princess is not in the running. Thank Rufus for small mercies, I guess, although wtf qualifies her to help manage the nomination process is beyond me, as all the real experience she has is in money-laundering and fraud. 

By "managing" they mean finding somebody who will help her make a butt load more money and turn a blind eye to OfIvanka's shady deals.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

By "managing" they mean finding somebody who will help her make a butt load more money and turn a blind eye to OfIvanka's shady deals.

Preferably in a role that required her to do no actual work, since the entire Dumpy family seems to be allergic to hard work.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, fraurosena said:

although wtf qualifies her to help manage the nomination process is beyond me

Nothing qualifies her except her name.  But the whole "managing the nomination process" is at least equally disturbing, because you know the person nominated is going to be a real stinker who can do some major damage, and pave the way for mobligarchs to make more money. 

• I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic