IGNORED

Ivanka and Jared 2: Tarnished Gold

samurai_sarah

*looks at Ivanka's sleeves, mumbles something about hiring a damn tailor, shakes head and sighs*

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

*looks at Ivanka's sleeves, mumbles something about hiring a damn tailor, shakes head and sighs*

Oh come on! Everybody knows he's just a porter. They hardly know him really. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Princess Complicit can't carry her own bags?

• Upvote 5

Trump's ideological love child, so it's almost like he's part of the family. 

Ivanka is seriously rocking stilettos in the grass without falling over.  We each have our talents...

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

But how could you return the coat, after wearing it a few times, if you tailored the sleeves?

• Upvote 2

That evidence box for corruption is overflowing by now. Sadly, no Repugliklan will do anything about it.

• Upvote 8

I'm wondering if "the Candyman" has helped Ivanka through some of her difficult days working for daddy:

• Upvote 4

On 4/20/2018 at 3:38 PM, Cartmann99 said:

He manages to stay on top of the grass, even while carrying two bags?  That's quite a skill!  That, or why is Ivanka sinking into the grass?  Is she melting??

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

He manages to stay on top of the grass, even while carrying two bags?  That's quite a skill!  That, or why is Ivanka sinking into the grass?  Is she melting??

I'm shocked Treason Barbie would walk in the grass like that and risk getting her shoes dirty. 

• I Agree 3

This is Ivanka. If you write about her it proves that you're fake news.

• Upvote 6

I guess a mansion isn't big enough: "Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner house-hunting in Washington"

Spoiler

President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner are shopping for a permanent home in Washington, D.C., according to two people with knowledge of their search.

Ivanka Trump and Kushner are eyeing a house considerably larger than the roughly 7,000-square-foot manse they’re renting in the Kalorama neighborhood. They have toured at least one property already, one of the people said.

“They are actively looking because they’re unhappy with the place they’re in,” the other person familiar with their search told POLITICO, describing the house hunt as ongoing and taking place in Kalorama and Georgetown.

Washington political and social circles have long speculated about whether Ivanka Trump and her husband, both White House advisers, would remain in town or return to their lives in New York.

The socially liberal former Democratic donors have clashed with presidential aides inside the chaotic West Wing, even as they’ve settled into the city’s decidedly bipartisan cocktail circuit set. On Monday, they’ll join a presidential delegation to Israel to attend the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem.

Ivanka Trump and Kushner are paying $15,000 a month to rent their current home from Andrónico Luksic, a billionaire Chilean magnate who paid $5.5 million for the six-bedroom property, the Wall Street Journal reported last year.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

I was like this feels familiar, and then I realized Barack and Michelle are currently living there, so they can't live there.

• WTF 1

This is Jared. His middle east peace plan is progressing. 

• Sad 7

This is Ivanka. Look, she got her own front page. Good girl Ivanka. Now someone can spank Daddy with it. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

Holy Crap, OMFG, Sweet Tap Dancing Rapping Rufus I can't even.  Yes, corruption in this administration is just that blatant

Driving home yesterday, Mr. Howl and I discussed going on a news fast for one full Scaramucci (10 days?); that lasted until we got home.  Things are so fast moving that you can't stop or you'll be hopelessly left behind on the latest developments.  

It's early yet.  Imma listen to a Van Morrison CD and do yoga.

• Upvote 8

This is Jared. He married Princess Ivanka. Jared is the Clown Prince. 

• Upvote 5

This is Jared. He sells foreign policy for personal profit. Who did he bribe to get a security clearance?

Has  Jared flipped? 

• Upvote 3

Jared did not have to bribe anyone, @AmazonGrace...

Although it is my firm belief that this security clearance is nothing more than a formality, designed to shut those pesky reporters that keep asking about it. I don’t think not having one stopped him from having access to security briefings at all. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

Seems like helping ZTE netted the family more than a profitabele Chinese investment in Indonesia. It also landed daddy’s favorite a whole bunch of trademarks.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

CLOWN PRINCE: The Saudis & Emirates did not think highly of JARED KUSHNER, per GEORGE NADER email to @ELLIOTT_BROIDY. "Nobody would even waste cup of coffee on him if it wasn't for who he is married to," wrote Nader, who called Kushner the "Clown Prince."

Oooopsie! No pardon for George Nader! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic