IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 16: The sins of our fathers

Carm_88

Happy Birthday @Bad Wolf! I hope your day is fantastic and Joshley free! :occasion-birthday:

• Upvote 8
  • Love 4
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivycoveredtower

• singsingsing

• Carm_88

• KelseyAnn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly if you are looking at a photo of 4 toddlers eating popsicles and Automatically think about child molestatation and have obscene thoughts that’s says more about you than them. Whatever else he

Re: not feeling sorry for Josh about what happened when he was a teenager: Where to begin... I am angry and beyond frustrated that he was not held accountable under the law, the law of the state,

@singsingsing I'm tagging you too, because you asked about this and I thought I'd just clear this up. Apologies for the notification.  What I said and what I meant to say were two different thing

Posted Images

Sky with diamonds
19 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Brace yourself. In a couple of days TOMORROW he turns 30, and I have a feeling we'll be seeing quite a bit of his face. :my_sick:

I wonder if the brothers and sisters will do one of those cheap ass videos for him? I hope not. 

• I Agree 1
llg1234

J**h's 30th birthday post from Boob and Meechelle. Nothing from Anna and co (yet).

Spoiler

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1
mydoggoskeeper
7 minutes ago, llg1234 said:

J**h's 30th birthday post from Boob and Meechelle. Nothing from Anna and co (yet).

Hide contents

Oh man, poor Marcus!  He is the spitting image of Josh!

• Downvote 4
Sky with diamonds
5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Happy Birthday @Bad Wolf! I hope your day is fantastic and Joshley free! :occasion-birthday:

Happy birthday @Bad Wolf. Not sure if putting this here is ok.

• Thank You 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

:music-guitarred:Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me-ee

the only reason I entered this thread was a little birdie told me it was your birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2
sophrosyne

Can the Duggars be more idiotic in their selection of Josh birthday pictures? The image of him shirtless, Jill beside him half-under that blanket, and Jill and Jana beside him sucking on Big. Purple. Popsicles. . . sure does scream family man and not child molester, doesn't it?  Ya gotta be kidding me.

Dare we suppose the Duggar Family Official FB poster is so pure minded that the nekked Josh and purple popsicles image seemed nothing but sweet cute innocence?

Joshley.png

Edited by sophrosyne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 10
onekidanddone
3 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me while I projectile vomit. :eyewash:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Excuse me while I projectile vomit. :eyewash:

i saw this on my facebook feed and unfollowed them and yet they are still appear. 

some moron said dickturk is not an alleged  child molestor because he was a child when he did what he did. 

• WTF 1
Sky with diamonds
2 minutes ago, nst said:

i saw this on my facebook feed and unfollowed them and yet they are still appear. 

some moron said dickturk is not an alleged  child molestor because he was a child when he did what he did. 

Dickturk. I love it! Litreally laughing out loud.

• Upvote 3
onekidanddone
6 minutes ago, nst said:

Where is the head banging into a wall reaction when I need one.

• Upvote 4
7 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Dickturk. I love it! Litreally laughing out loud.

i wrote dickturk - they didn't 

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
Sky with diamonds
3 minutes ago, nst said:

i wrote dickturk - they didn't 

:D

It sums him up perfectly! :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
marmalade

Anna threw a sad little party for Smugs. The singing reminds me of the party for Lundberg in Office Space.  I can only hope that Josh was Milton and didn't get a slice of cake. :pray:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2
anjulibai
11 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Honestly if you are looking at a photo of 4 toddlers eating popsicles and Automatically think about child molestatation and have obscene thoughts that’s says more about you than them. Whatever else he became he was an innocent little boy there. 

I always wonder what happened that turned him from that innocent little boy into what he is today, and what I can do to prevent that happening to my tow innocent little boys. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 3
PurpleCats

Did anyone else catch the look he gave Anna at the end?  Also, maybe I’m projecting my thoughts about their relationship on them, but they seem awkward and rehearsed. Less like a happy couple, more like that couple next door that is miserable and should just get divorced. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1
Chewing Gum

I was just thinking GET THOSE FEET AWAY FROM THE FIRE. Idiots. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1
singsingsing
18 minutes ago, Chewing Gum said:

I was just thinking GET THOSE FEET AWAY FROM THE FIRE. Idiots. 

Oh man, I didn't even notice. Just further proof that I should never have kids. And don't let me babysit, either. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
bananabread

Wow, basically everyone was there. The Duggar kids still living at home, Josiah's gf Lauren, Other Lauren, Kendra, Jessa...I guess they're doing a good job practicing godly forgiveness. I'm surprised Amy was there. I'm pretty sure that's her in the kitchen, visible when the camera pans the furthest to the right. No D-Wreck and Jill tho...?

ALSO: Jana can be seen sitting with and talking to an unidentified boy in the back. Is her escape from the Duggar compound imminent???? :pb_lol: Discuss.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1
LadyCrow1313
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, llg1234 said:

The post @AtlanticTug is referring to

Wow, I haven't seen a picture of the kids in quite some time. They are growing up so quickly! (And they all strongly resemble their family on all sides; ie, Duggar & Waller). I hope they grow up safe, happy & healthy.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2
AnnaRuk09

@bananabread That dude in the back is Elijah. He’s a longtime family friend and appears to have lived with the Duggars for an extended period of time in the past. It looks like he still stays with them if he’s in town. Nobody new, he’s appeared with the Duggars countless of times in the past and is close to them, as well as the Bates kids. In fact, he was featured on the show when Joy and Austin had their camping trip. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
Ivycoveredtower
9 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I didn't see Amy. I did see her mother. 

Amy is holding who I can only assume is Gideon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic