IGNORED

Josh, Anna and the Ms 16: The sins of our fathers

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

Of course it has to be made derogatory and rude. (Not speaking of you specifically, just in general). I've never actually seen it played here. Not to say it isn't, but in my area, it's not. 

I saw it being played at a garden party and possibly at an amusement park going back a few years. 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do see JB and Michelle strongly encouraging Josh and Anna to someday do the speaking tour of the power of forgiveness and Jesus to restore their godly marriage. I wondered about Ben and Jesse attending Big Sandy. I also wonder about Josh and Anna attending. I wouldn't be surprised if they do to prove to friends and followers how happy and restored they are. 

9 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I do see JB and Michelle strongly encouraging Josh and Anna to someday do the speaking tour of the power of forgiveness and Jesus to restore their godly marriage. I wondered about Ben and Jesse attending Big Sandy. I also wonder about Josh and Anna attending. I wouldn't be surprised if they do to prove to friends and followers how happy and restored they are. 

Josh and Anna will be there. Anna has to throw a Gender reveal for the Waller's fourth baby. 

2 minutes ago, karen77 said:

They are catching up to Smuganna

it's okay smug anna will probably be pregnant with M 6 by the time the newest Waller is six months old.  she's due for another in summer/Fall 2019 if she sticks to her pattern. 

15 hours ago, Thorns said:

Anna is out and about, looks reasonably happy. 

Wait, I can't remember... has Anna announced another pregnancy recently?  Not to make a call based on a loose and flowing top when she's got a fairly young baby still (how old is their youngest now?) but I can't keep track anymore. 

Just now, Cheetah said:

Wait, I can't remember... has Anna announced another pregnancy recently?  Not to make a call based on a loose and flowing top when she's got a fairly young baby still (how old is their youngest now?) but I can't keep track anymore. 

Anna gave birth to Mason in September. she seems to have a pattern of every two years.

October 09 (Mykenzie) 

June 11 (Micheal) 

June 13 (Marcus) 

July 15 (Meredith) 

September 17 (Mason) 

On 4/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, VelociRapture said:

I believe you’re correct. The reports, from what I remember, stated that some of the eldest kids weren’t home at the time as they were at dinner with their parents and grandparents. Leaving your eldest son home alone with his younger siblings when you know he molested your daughters before  - another stellar parenting choice courtesy of the Duggars. 

TOTALLY off topic - apologies!

But did you know that today is National Velociraptor (sadly not the rapture, but still...) Awareness Day? I heard this on the radio and just had to share! 

We appreciate YOU! 

iirc the Keller's were coming to AR the week after Anna's birthday. I am sure she was expecting a proposal at that time. since she'd passed her twentieth birthday and that had been her goal not engaged before twenty. So I can see why he wanted to surprise her and not wait for the expected.  plus he probably had to stay in that tiny camper on the Keller property so he couldn't wait another day. 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yep due in September. 

Poor Davia looks as excited as a child who finds out there is liver for supper! Paul seems truly (coached) excited, though. 

May the child have a face as expressive as Davia's and Phillip's.

When I see cornhole, my brain sees Cornholio, lol. I've always just called it bean bag toss, but I've never really seen it played other than as like a fair/carnival game... I don't drink though, and I don't get out much, lol, so I don't know if bars around here have it or whatever. No one in my circle of friends has it at backyard parties though

3 minutes ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

When I see cornhole, my brain sees Cornholio, lol. I've always just called it bean bag toss, but I've never really seen it played other than as like a fair/carnival game... I don't drink though, and I don't get out much, lol, so I don't know if bars around here have it or whatever. No one in my circle of friends has it at backyard parties though

I loved Beavis and Butthead so much. "I am cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole.":laughing-rollingred:

On 19/04/2018 at 4:39 AM, fluffernutter said:

I loved Beavis and Butthead so much. "I am cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole.":laughing-rollingred:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

Same here—I've never seen it outside of grade school carnivals. I've spent the last several pages feeling like I'm missing out and hanging with the wrong people. :pb_lol:

Spoiler

One of my favorite memes that came from the 2016 US election campaign. Have any of the other Beavis and Butthead fans out there watched the new episodes that came out a few years ago? There's one where Beavis (as Cornholio) accidentally winds up becoming a cult leader. It's a hoot.

My kid bro gave me a Beavis and Butthead blanket which I use for my floor shows when I dance. There's always at least a couple of appreciative audience members who laugh when I bring it out.

Are you threatening me????!!!! :pb_lol: I am the great Cornholio!

But yes, I played plenty of cornhole/beanbag toss/whatever you want to call it (we called it cornhole) in college. The clearest sign of spring was when people started playing again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived