IGNORED

Xgay Greg is driving for Uber!

keepercjr

So Greg and Dede moved back to Florida from Long Beach, Washington (how they got there and if it was in the xgay mobile I have no idea).  They have been enjoying trips Epcot and the like.  She also finally managed to say something about her son.  Dede is friends only but Greg is public.  Reading his timeline might induce high blood pressure as he is rabidly pro trump and posts ridiculous memes and reposts all the fake propaganda.  New today he says he is driving for Uber.

FA43C0B3-FD48-48AC-A091-A7917CBC4208.thumb.jpeg.00dae1f430538b6c330bd0c7bf3bde48.jpeg

He is back! He is back! 

But is he driving a car with a giant "I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE" sign? And what his clients say about it? 

Can you even imagine hahaha.  I wonder if he starts praising Jesus for trump while he is driving.

I could see xgay Greg being one of those super chatty uber drivers who uses a passenger as a captive audience to whatever’s on his mind. I wonder if he’s still trying to do “ministry” and if he and Deedee are still together.

OMG it's Christmas on FJ!! Welcome back XGay Greg and Dede!

It's crazy this thread being bumped up will cause newer FJers to be introduced to the craaaaaaziness of this crazy couple and their years-long phantom pregnancy for the first time. Enjoy the rabbit hole FJ babies!

10 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I could see xgay Greg being one of those super chatty uber drivers who uses a passenger as a captive audience to whatever’s on his mind. I wonder if he’s still trying to do “ministry” and if he and Deedee are still together.

Yes they are still together.  Deeds is still trying to make it as an actor or comedian as she has made some mentions of auditions.

Oh I just saw that Dede is now a part of the Central Florida community arts choir.

2 hours ago, freethemall said:

OMG it's Christmas on FJ!! Welcome back XGay Greg and Dede!

It's crazy this thread being bumped up will cause newer FJers to be introduced to the craaaaaaziness of this crazy couple and their years-long phantom pregnancy for the first time. Enjoy the rabbit hole FJ babies!

Whenever I see @Peas n carrots's avatar, I start hoping that someone will post a Greg and Dede update .  :pray:

Lung foals, my friends, lung foals.

Hallelujah! Indeed it’s a big Xgay Xmas! I started cackling out loud at my job - I wonder if he ministers to his rides? Is it bad I hope he is driving the Xgaymobile? Will he accept rides for multiple rounds around Atlanta to fend off natural disasters? Will he speak to his ride on tongues?

Oh Orlando Area FJ’ers please let us know if you see Greg tooling around, or even better if he is your driver!

[mention=12614]Peas n carrots[/mention] Jesus loves us.

Amen!

I still have a folder in my laptop computer where I saved all the best of Xgay Greg and Dede. Maybe tonight I’ll dig in and post a few for old time’s sake.

ETA: I almost wonder if Greg is a Russian troll. Sheesh that man takes any crap news source and shares it!

Well, dang!  My daughter and I took a Lyft from the Orlando train station to WDW recently.  To think, we might have got XgayGreg if we'd used Uber.  Lyft was cheaper though, and we had really nice drivers.

"100 late-night trips." The jokes write themselves.

Lucky for him I'm too far away to avail myself—I would have no problem getting in and trolling the fuck out of him. "Hi, here for me? Last name's Gerd."

"100 late-night trips." The jokes write themselves.
Lucky for him I'm too far away to avail myself—I would have no problem getting in and trolling the fuck out of him. "Hi, here for me? Last name's Gerd."

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And start singing Comfortably Numb.

Man the Erma Gerd Call has to be a Top 5 FJ moment.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:53 AM, AlwaysExcited said:

He is back! He is back! 

But is he driving a car with a giant "I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE" sign? And what his clients say about it? 

If he is, that has got to be good. For Lyft.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:53 AM, AlwaysExcited said:

He is back! He is back! 

I would assume he was batshit and refuse to get in if my Uber driver showed up with a sign like that.

Glad to see Xgay Greg still checks up on us fine folks at FJ! His feed is back to private.

He has updated his profile photo - he is wearing a blazer but alas, not THE infamous blazer.

Greg, I miss you and Dede’s special brand of crazy! I truly hope there is another 22 month pregnancy in the works, and you are tooling around in an Xgaymobile and dream of a motor coach. I truly hope you and Dede still keep up your McDonald’s Ministry and you continue to reminisce of your days as the “Best Gay On The Beach!” You have come so far and even though you are now a “job-type person” I hope you never forget who you are and where you packed your blazer.

1 hour ago, Peas n carrots said:

He has updated his profile photo - he is wearing a blazer but alas, not THE infamous blazer.

Huh? I thought he used to say that the purpose of his embroidered clothing and the signs on the car was to get people to ask about his story so he could then covert them. How is Greg going to convert the sinners if he hides his Xgay light under a bushel? :think:

I wonder what he is doing on those 100 trips. At night. In a car...

Oh how I miss them! What I wouldnt give for a ukulele youtube video and a facebook live from his ubermobile!

Just for you, for the memories:

Archived