IGNORED

Maxwell 18: Creating at Least One Mini-Steve

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, freejugar said:

The bows are getting more and more ridiculous, this one is almost self parodying

IMG_8834.jpg

does that little girl have 2 bows? have fundies gone too far?

IMG_8836.jpg

As long as the bow is on someone under the age of ten and not on Anna or Mary, I'm fine with it.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Coward Steve get to preach about death every time at the at the host church when they have the dog and pony show?  Sure looks like it.

Regarding The Girl With Two Bows (sounds like a good book title): I think that little girl looks about the right age to want to dress herself. Hopefully, she was given the freedom to add an extra bow or ten. That is exactly the kind of thing my daughter would have done. When she was about three, she developed quite a love for her bright pink mittens and wore them until mid May - all day, every day, everywhere.  

I kind of hope that little fundie girl has parents who said "Okay. You can add a few extra bows."  'Cause you know a Maxwell child would never be allowed to do that. 

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Does Coward Steve get to preach about death every time at the at the host church when they have the dog and pony show?  Sure looks like it.

That's the only sermon he deems appropriate.  Makes it a hell of a lot simpler for him.

6 hours ago, Jana814 said:

How old is Esther Straddon? 

Just turned 32.

12 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

So Steve preached at church they went to. Did he insisted he do it or was he asked to. 

The same for Jess who “led the signing”. Is he that good?

So I take it that with Joe and John not in attendance the M Band ™ has now split up?

12 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I kind of hope that little fundie girl has parents who said "Okay. You can add a few extra bows."  'Cause you know a Maxwell child would never be allowed to do that. 

Stevehovah would say, "Oh, no, Child. The pink one is the Wednesday bow. Take it off"

54 minutes ago, johnhugh said:

The same for Jess who “led the signing”. Is he that good

Is this Christianese verb conjugation - "she sings, he leads the singing" - "she does unpaid work for her family, he takes money from the family business to buy a home debt-free" - "she does all the actual child-rearing, he leads the family" etc etc.

3 hours ago, johnhugh said:

The same for Jess who “led the signing”. Is he that good?

So I take it that with Joe and John not in attendance the M Band ™ has now split up?

So you're saying Elissa and Chelsy are Yoko?

On 01/03/2018 at 3:06 AM, LilMissMetaphor said:

Sarah only knows a few adjectives: super, sweet, wonderful, amazing, delicious, joyful.  We need a Maxwell drinking game.  This has probably been suggested before, but the latest post just reinforces it for me.

Drink every time there's a use of: blessed, fellowship, sweet, impacting, serve, fellowship (-ed, -ing), share.

You missed 'purposed' and included 'fellowship' twice.

4 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

You missed 'purposed' and included 'fellowship' twice.

Well, fellowship can be  the "sweet" and the ordinary varieties---

Are the Maxhells the type of Christians to be  "convicted" or "burdened" or have something "laid on their hearts"? 

9 minutes ago, Howl said:

Are the Maxhells the type of Christians to be  "convicted" or "burdened" or have something "laid on their hearts"? 

Only if Stevehovah says so.

They’re selling mic stands, pick up only. Ellie’s paws are in the picture. 

So donate the damn things to charity if they’re too awkward to ship. Or is there a passage against that in the Bible as well.

On 3/1/2018 at 3:57 AM, usmcmom said:

Regarding The Girl With Two Bows (sounds like a good book title): I think that little girl looks about the right age to want to dress herself. Hopefully, she was given the freedom to add an extra bow or ten. That is exactly the kind of thing my daughter would have done. When she was about three, she developed quite a love for her bright pink mittens and wore them until mid May - all day, every day, everywhere.  

This was my thought too, the whole outfit has a vibe of being put together by a child and not an adult so I think this is what happened and in this world it is a good thing she gets to have at least that much choice.

7 hours ago, gameofunbeknowns said:

So donate the damn things to charity if they’re too awkward to ship. Or is there a passage against that in the Bible as well.

Steve never gives anything away without his generosity being trumpeted or rewarded almost immediately.  I imagine there will be more leghumpers wanting a piece of Maxhell than available mic stands.

Have I ever mentioned how much I can't stand Stevehovah?

On 2 March 2018 at 2:03 AM, Four is Enough said:

Stevehovah would say, "Oh, no, Child. The pink one is the Wednesday bow. Take it off"

Take your two animal crackers and SIT APART FROM US!

11 hours ago, gameofunbeknowns said:

I agree! My first thought for something like that is the local high school music/drama department. How about a local college?  Maybe a community choir or theater group. 

But I am a heathen so these thoughts are pure evil. 

Sorry. 

I don’t understand how they can expect most people to buy a house dept free. Unless you buy a foreclosure home, get a really great deal, but you’d still have to pay to fix it up. The maxwells make it seem like if you live at home and your parents pay for everything and you save all of your money you can do it. Most families can’t afford to pay for everything for their kids. 

15 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I don’t understand how they can expect most people to buy a house dept free. Unless you buy a foreclosure home, get a really great deal, but you’d still have to pay to fix it up. The maxwells make it seem like if you live at home and your parents pay for everything and you save all of your money you can do it. Most families can’t afford to pay for everything for their kids. 

Where I am currently it would be basically impossible unless you are one of the 1%. Most people don't have a spare $660K lying around, and that is now the median for the outer suburbs. If you moved to a more rural area it might be possible, but then you have the problem of finding work. It's such a weird concept to me, and a very odd thing to get fixated on.

12 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Where I am currently it would be basically impossible unless you are one of the 1%. Most people don't have a spare $660K lying around, and that is now the median for the outer suburbs. If you moved to a more rural area it might be possible, but then you have the problem of finding work. It's such a weird concept to me, and a very odd thing to get fixated on.

Same where I live. I know people who live in smaller houses or condos in my town because it's all they can afford.  They do this because my area has some of the best schools in the state. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived