IGNORED

Crown College student missing

nolongerIFBx

11 hours ago, MrsFoxx said:

Wait. So this news story implies that the remains might not be his. 

http://www.utdailybeacon.com/news/local_news/search-investigation-underway-for-missing-crown-college-student/article_4b188298-1005-11e8-92d9-4b4c0c78d5c7.html

What if he was just gay, got into a situation he couldn't get out of, was threatened by being outed, committed foul play and booked it and is on the run? 

(Have I read too much true crime? Maybe yes...)

I wondered about that. If he was gay, I feel so bad for him. He may have felt that he had no other options. I feel bad about his death anyway, but it would have been such a bleak, lonely life.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appr. 1 of 20 people is gay. There are so many unhappy destinies in the fundamentalist, very conservative and other anti LHBT communities. My heart cries.

I hope this case will be closed. But I suspect that especially in smaller communities, the official version may be foulplay by unknown perpetrator even if the truth is personal tragedy (suicide), as the truth will harm the family too much.

@jojo, that's so sad. I'm glad his parents and family got an answer and that it was just an accident, but how sad. :(

Sad, no matter what happened. But I'm glad that his parents know he wasn't murdered or committed suicide. As hard as it must be for them, maybe they can take some comfort from that. Just sad.

Archived