IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 2: Growing (a Little Bit) Older Together

Jellybean

I bet that man is wondering how he made it all those years without the wise council of Carlin Bates. How incredibly presumptuous and insulting. They really need to stop harassing people.  At least they kept his face shielded so kudos for that I guess.  

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Wasn't she the one whose husband annulled the marriage during the reception? That was a ride of an episode. 

Yes, and she went outside to sit at the bus stop. In her wedding dress.

On 2/22/2018 at 5:23 PM, HarleyQuinn said:

This is the only fundie wedding I'm actually looking forward to for trainwreck purposes. 

My dream Caravan trainwreck wedding:

Carlin gets the biggest, poofiest, sparkliest wedding dress possible (or alternatively, she copies whatever Meghan Markle wears to marry Prince Harry, because I could see her doing that)

Tori is MOH with Joy as a second MOH

Michael is basically the childcare and decor slave

The wedding is scheduled right during Joy's baby's naptime, and baby needs to participate because Carlin is the HONORARY AUNTIE!!1!!!11!1!11!!

Evan spends most of the prep time preening in the mirror

Fireworks are lit off when they have their first kiss, which will be the most romantic first kiss ever and the first first kiss to ever happen in the history of humanity and Evan is the best kisser ever because he's so darn hot

Lawson writes a song that's a slightly fundied up soundalike of Perfect by Ed Sheeran

They walk down the aisle to Perfect by Ed Sheeran even though it mentions dancing in the lyrics

Kelton and Josie PDA as much as humanly possible

Jill Rodrigues shows up in white, with all 13 children in tow, transparently tries to angle for a musical performance slot

The married Bates couples talk about how this reminds them soooooooo much of their wedding day

They do that "everyone allowed to kiss furiously make out on the church dais" photo

On 2/23/2018 at 10:27 PM, singsingsing said:

Are we sure that’s not just Evan dressed up as an old man?

I lol'd at this but actually I hope this is the case.  

5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

My dream Caravan trainwreck wedding:

Carlin gets the biggest, poofiest, sparkliest wedding dress possible (or alternatively, she copies whatever Meghan Markle wears to marry Prince Harry, because I could see her doing that)

Tori is MOH with Joy as a second MOH

Michael is basically the childcare and decor slave

The wedding is scheduled right during Joy's baby's naptime, and baby needs to participate because Carlin is the HONORARY AUNTIE!!1!!!11!1!11!!

Evan spends most of the prep time preening in the mirror

Fireworks are lit off when they have their first kiss, which will be the most romantic first kiss ever and the first first kiss to ever happen in the history of humanity and Evan is the best kisser ever because he's so darn hot

Lawson writes a song that's a slightly fundied up soundalike of Perfect by Ed Sheeran

They walk down the aisle to Perfect by Ed Sheeran even though it mentions dancing in the lyrics

Kelton and Josie PDA as much as humanly possible

Jill Rodrigues shows up in white, with all 13 children in tow, transparently tries to angle for a musical performance slot

The married Bates couples talk about how this reminds them soooooooo much of their wedding day

They do that "everyone allowed to kiss furiously make out on the church dais" photo

You forgot the part where Josie and Erin do Carlin’s hair and makeup as a wedding gift and then Carlin gets super pissy because it’s all wrong and makes them redo it. Or, alternatively, Carlin forgets that was their wedding gifts entirely and she gets super pissy they didn’t get her anything else. 

And, of course, Carlin slamming Evan’s whole face into their wedding cake because she’s so excited to be married and uses too much force.

1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

And, of course, Carlin slamming Evan’s whole face into their wedding cake because she’s so excited to be married and uses too much force.

I totally see her doing the "smash the cake in the face" thing.

I could see Carvan doing one of those eating each others faces type first kisses because theyre just ~so romantic~ and did you know its their FIRST KISS yall

Carvan and Lawson both make me roll my eyes so hard that I think they'll get stuck. On the Lawson thread, someone mentioned how painful it must be for the poor family member who has to chronicle these manufactured cutesy moments to be shared on social media. I think if I were forced to take pictures for Carvan and/or Lawson, oops, the phone would fall in a big puddle.

1 hour ago, TeaELSee said:

I am dying at his expression.

BLUE STEEL!

Do you think Evan has a pinterest page of groomsmen attire already?

Does anyone do those "trash the dress" post wedding photo sessions anymore? Cause I can see Carlin doing that

Is there much evidence that these two do anything besides pose for photos so that their faithful followers can revel in their beauty?  I think they believe they are instagram superstars. Evan’s expression in that (and every) photo kind of makes me want to  puke. 

5 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Just what we all need, more CarVan!

(My autocorrect changed CarVan to carbs the first time, which I would've been down with.)

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Is there much evidence that these two do anything besides pose for photos so that their faithful followers can revel in their beauty?  I think they believe they are instagram superstars. Evan’s expression in that (and every) photo kind of makes me want to  puke. 

I don’t see much evidence... 

Evan turns that look into like 12 minutes of footage in the last BUB Live with Lawsom and his brother Ethan. 

It is unreal!!! Hilarious but yes very puke-worthy. 

Oh damn, I think someone said "Evan, look like you are concentrating!" And he heard "Evan look constipated!" :P 

I find Carlin's skirts so weird - they're the kind of skirts women wear to go to work in conservative offices, or banks.  They're just not something I expect to see on such a young woman.   They seem so out of place, especially when she could wear swishy skirts the same length with a lot more fabric in them, or longer ones, or just in different colours, and they'd look a lot more normal.  or wear the same skirts with more tailored blouses (I know, I know, it's all about highlighting the *MODESTY!!1!!!1!11* aspect).

It makes me wonder what she'd really like to be wearing, though - shorter skirts, or jeans? 

(ETA I know she's soooooo annoying, but I really feel for Carlin - this is the first time she's really been able to have the spotlight, and she never had the chance to make a ton of mistakes in school, like most people did.  She's on TV, but so far below all her big sisters til recently, and I bet she'd have loved to have tried out for things like drama club, or cheerleading, or student council or whatever.  I know she gets Crown, but even that's with her sisters, and she doesn't seem to do extracurriculars, so her only outlet is insta stardom....  Still, she's insufferable!)

The more photos I see of these two, the more I appreciate Josie and old what's-his name (these guys kind of all look the same to me) being a bit more private. Watch, I just jinxed it. 

On 2018-03-01 at 9:59 PM, Lurky said:

I find Carlin's skirts so weird - they're the kind of skirts women wear to go to work in conservative offices, or banks.  They're just not something I expect to see on such a young woman.   They seem so out of place, especially when she could wear swishy skirts the same length with a lot more fabric in them, or longer ones, or just in different colours, and they'd look a lot more normal.  or wear the same skirts with more tailored blouses (I know, I know, it's all about highlighting the *MODESTY!!1!!!1!11* aspect).

It makes me wonder what she'd really like to be wearing, though - shorter skirts, or jeans? 

(ETA I know she's soooooo annoying, but I really feel for Carlin - this is the first time she's really been able to have the spotlight, and she never had the chance to make a ton of mistakes in school, like most people did.  She's on TV, but so far below all her big sisters til recently, and I bet she'd have loved to have tried out for things like drama club, or cheerleading, or student council or whatever.  I know she gets Crown, but even that's with her sisters, and she doesn't seem to do extracurriculars, so her only outlet is insta stardom....  Still, she's insufferable!)

I would guess that she might get away with shorter and tighter skirts in this style than with other fabrics models so maybe that is why she wears them? I think she will go very non fundie when she marries in dress at least.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived