IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 2: Growing (a Little Bit) Older Together

Jellybean

Hopefully the hand-holding on the bike ride was just for the photo op, lest we think they aren’t completely in love and best friends. They certainly love themselves though. That message comes through loud and clear.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I smell an engagement on that beach. And now we shift into bridezilla mode.

The WeTV show Bridezillas is coming back. I wonder if UpTV would allow Carvan on that show?

I watched the BUB Live with Lawson, Evan and Evan's brother, Ethan in the car on the way to somewhere.

It is obvious from the video, Evan is still uncomfortable in front of the camera, he doesn't seem to know what to do with his hands, and keeps his arm propped up on the steering wheel the entire time, and I'm sure it's unintentional (probz not) that shows off his arm muscles and seem cool cause it's his car (MAJOR eye roll) :pb_rollseyes:

LOL and while Lawson is babbling on and on, Ethan is in the backseat seemingly shy, but to be honest, how could you get a word in with those two divas in the front seat?!!! :2wankers:

He then keeps pouting and doing that stupid eyebrow thing he always does, constantly checking to see how he looks in the camera, and generally fidgeting. He and Lawson engage in a little ragging on eachother, I guess that's what you call it, and Lawson is careful what he says and Evan responds with "yeah cause were in MY car". I know these guys are in constant competition with eachother, but even while Lawson (of all people) is making jokes and hamming it up, Evan keeps his "BLUE STEEL" look going, and it just makes him look immature and silly and taking himself WAYYYY too seriously, while I know he thinks it makes him look cool and badass. UGH.

And the video on the UP site of Carlin and Evan commenting on photo captions, they are giggling and joking like teenagers, Carlin is laughing and then says shit like "awww babe you're so SWEET, you're so HOT" and Evan LOVESSSSSSSSSSS IT omg I cannot imagine these two getting married soon, managing a household, functioning paying bills, ya know doing adult stuff....idk anything! They are soooooo emotionally immature, it is striking.

Carlin and Evan are going to have farmhouse signs like this all over their damn house, aren't they?

41Xgipdk+bL.jpg

On 2/18/2018 at 8:39 AM, Fascinated said:

Hopefully the hand-holding on the bike ride was just for the photo op, lest we think they aren’t completely in love and best friends. They certainly love themselves though. That message comes through loud and clear.

After they got courtshipped, the first question Evan asked Gil if he could hold Carlin’s hand, to which Gil said something stupid followed by yes.

They seem more into hand holding than other couples, or maybe I’m just annoyed and noticing it with them.

13 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I smell an engagement on that beach. And now we shift into bridezilla mode.

If it's the beach in Florida where they seem to visit a lot, then it's not happening.

No way Carlin's proposal happens at the same beach Tori was asked to court at! She doesn't strike me as a sharing kind of girl.

6 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

If it's the beach in Florida where they seem to visit a lot, then it's not happening.

No way Carlin's proposal happens at the same beach Tori was asked to court at! She doesn't strike me as a sharing kind of girl.

Its South Carolina, not Florida.

Trace did a live video yesterday on Instagram and Carlin was next to him on the couch. Through the course of that live video someone asked if she was engaged, and she said "no, I wish," and presented her ring finger as proof. She also said they were taking things slow. You can take that to mean whatever you like. 

15 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

They seem more into hand holding than other couples, or maybe I’m just annoyed and noticing it with them.

It's because they do those awful, over the top posed photos of them holding hands. 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, HereticHick said:

Carlin and Evan are going to have farmhouse signs like this all over their damn house, aren't they?

41Xgipdk+bL.jpg

Lmao I actually love this decor but not those words. These totally fit those two!

14 hours ago, lizzybee said:

Trace did a live video yesterday on Instagram and Carlin was next to him on the couch. Through the course of that live video someone asked if she was engaged, and she said "no, I wish," and presented her ring finger as proof. She also said they were taking things slow. You can take that to mean whatever you like. 

I take it to mean that Gil is MAKING them take things slow.

8 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Lmao I actually love this decor but not those words. These totally fit those two!

I take it to mean that Gil is MAKING them take things slow.

Maybe one of the best things Gil ever did as a father.

I'd watch Carlin on Bridezillas. Maybe she's take the crown as the worst one since that New Yorker chick who kept yelling at her limo driver about his "9 dolla an houwa job!"

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'd watch Carlin on Bridezillas. Maybe she's take the crown as the worst one since that New Yorker chick who kept yelling at her limo driver about his "9 dolla an houwa job!"

Me too. She seems like she'd be a good fit on that show. That would definitely be worth watching.

From Evans insta story. Apparantly Carlin is a keeper because she stopped to hand a tract to/ harass an old man on the side of the road. Logically I know thats what fundies do but ugh I think its disgusting. These immature little kids need to leave that old man alone.

Screenshot_20180223-200455.png

On 2/20/2018 at 3:37 PM, HereticHick said:

41Xgipdk+bL.jpg

In their future house, you'll be lucky to find a square inch of indoor wall that doesn't have farmhouse signs or stenciled platitudes/cutesy decals plastered on it. And underneath all of that will be shiplap, because ALL GLORY TO JOANNA GAINES. 

On 2/22/2018 at 8:35 AM, HarleyQuinn said:

Yeah, Lisa was bad, but Jeanine was the worst.  

16 hours ago, Calypso said:

From Evans insta story. Apparantly Carlin is a keeper because she stopped to hand a tract to/ harass an old man on the side of the road. Logically I know thats what fundies do but ugh I think its disgusting. These immature little kids need to leave that old man alone.

Screenshot_20180223-200455.png

It actually looks like she's blocking that poor old guy's way, at least from that angle.

Usually when you see someone handing out flyers in the city, you quicken your pace and get the hell out of dodge.

Hard to do when you're elderly and frail, walking with a cane.

1 hour ago, squiddysquid said:

It actually looks like she's blocking that poor old guy's way, at least from that angle.

Usually when you see someone handing out flyers in the city, you quicken your pace and get the hell out of dodge.

Hard to do when you're elderly and frail, walking with a cane.

Oh my god fuck off Carlin. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived