IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

Oh, sweet farting Jesus...........I can't even.  Pastor Gas, and Weenies etc.

If Bro Gary indeed had Tourette's, wouldn't he be yipping out profanities along with "Hay Man's?"  Every instance of Tourette's that I've witnessed had socially unacceptable words being fired off.   If Bro has Tourettes, I just can't l laugh like I have at Bro Gary in the past. 

And now, I'm off to see if I can locate "Tourette's Syndrome Barbie" on the web.  Found her nearly 17 years ago, and I laughed so hard that Wychling came in from the backyard to see what was what.   Then she laughed till she cried, too.  Good times.

Sis Wychling of the Holy Dispensary of all Things Restorative of Gastric Normality

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Farting Preacher... I am crying... 

You know, I’ve seen this video before, more than once, and it still makes me laugh to tears. 

How was this man never nominated for an Oscar?

When I was in middle school my best friend had a VHS tape of the farting preacher. I think her parents recorded it off TV somewhere. Does anyone know how it originally aired before youtube and such? Anyway it was my favorite thing in the universe. I had it memorized. So I borrowed it from my friend and made my entire family watch it including my new step dads parents and extended family we were meeting for the first time, my grandparents etc. I think it was like a Holiday get together. Oh man good memories. I dont think they all thought it was as funny as I did.  

14 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

You know, I’ve seen this video before, more than once, and it still makes me laugh to tears. 

How was this man never nominated for an Oscar?

Maybe everyone was laughing so hard that they got weak hands??  (that's what happens to me.  I know, I'm strange.)

Ok folks, I thought I had found Bro Gary's brother, but on further inspection, it isn't. So you can disregard my weens.

This is what made me think it was his bro (similar Weenese):

image.png.aa7a6fff0c6ea20a46220b7fff0dd35c.png

But then I saw this:

image.png.aae7146f34f7bcf901eaa763b3198936.png

I woke up this morning really sore.  I couldn't figure out why my whole upper body hurt when I moved or breathed deeply.  I was a little concerned about what was going on until I realized I laughed at that video so hard I think I pulled some muscles.  It was well worth the pain but I don't dare watch it again today.

I'll be forwarding it to my younger sister who also struggles with mental maturity when farts are involved.

26 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I thought I had found Bro Gary's brother, but on further inspection, it isn't. So you can disregard my weens.

Sounds just like him.  Wow.  Wonder if they could be cousins, with similar upbringing?

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived