IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

In response to one of his prayer requests  posts today someone commented, ‘Praying Cathy!’

Whothe hell is Cathy? Wrong thread?

I actually investigated this one. Dude adds "Cathy" to almost all his posts. I think he thinks he's tagging Cathy.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be that Cathy is using a joint account (in her husband’s name?) and signing to say that it’s her?

7 hours ago, Yogi said:

In response to one of his prayer requests  posts today someone commented, ‘Praying Cathy!’

Whothe hell is Cathy? Wrong thread?

I wondered that, too, the first time I saw it, but this is the second appearance of the mysterious Cathy. My guess is that Cathy is using her headship's account because she isn't allowed her own, for some arbitrary and stupid fundie reason.

ETA: I see this has been discussed. Late to the game (not the Supper Bowel?!!) again! *weeps*

I'm dying here.  Honestly laughing so hard I cried.  How do adults manage to mangle their native language so much in so little time?  

me to

praying Cathy

Supper Bowel

How do such uneducated people find one another?  I can promise you I have never had a single post from any of my 300ish Facebook friends that rivals any of the gems on Brother Gary's page.  

Just pooping in over here for a minute. 

Hey @DaisyD --

Today was a clean out/scrub out the fridge day. In the way back corner under three shelves was .....

An opened jar of cheez whiz. Which was identifiable only by its label. Said no-longer-whiz-of-cheeze expired in May 2013. Holy hell. 

I'll spare you the picture and the description. (Already I know what tonight's first nightmare topic will be.) Gah!

1 hour ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Ok folks, this isn't the Naugler thread! :pb_lol:

@Jellybean I bet you're right. That makes sense. (Well, as much sense as any of these weens could make.)

Sis Jin

Oh lordy. Total auto correct failure.

Yours in shits and snorts,

Sis Chickenetti 

21 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Supper Bowel? I. . .I. . .I just can't. . .I'm all out of evens, or whatever it is the kids call it these days.

He's one special ween.  I wonder whether his issue is related to the the comprehension aspect of the game.

Of course the game is on here...every time my hubs says "super bowl" I correct him with "supper bowel"... I think I'm beginning to annoy him a bit :pb_lol:

sis may- who doesn't care about the big game even if her city's team is in it

If I were to care less about the supper bowel, I would be dead. Honestly, until Bro Gary mentioned it yesterday, I had forgotten about it entirely.

But I don't give a tiny rat's ass about church, either.

Not watching the Supper Bowel here in my home—although I still have to walk my dogs, so maybe then?  I’m wondering if the Supper Bowel is going as you bros and sisses had hoped.  If not, I can send my fastest ferrets your way with KFC buckets of Miralax and toilet paper.

24 minutes ago, Texas Heifer said:

If I were to care less about the supper bowel, I would be dead. Honestly, until Bro Gary mentioned it yesterday, I had forgotten about it entirely.

But I don't give a tiny rat's ass about church, either.

I care so little about the supper bowel that I have accidentally scheduled my daughter's birthday party over it. That makes it hard to get other people's kids here. I got it right this year though. We did her party yesterday. 

39 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Not watching the Supper Bowel here in my home—although I still have to walk my dogs, so maybe then?  I’m wondering if the Supper Bowel is going as you bros and sisses had hoped.  If not, I can send my fastest ferrets your way with KFC buckets of Miralax and toilet paper.

I really did lol :pb_lol:

Well, my dogs did not contribute to the Supper Bowel. Perhaps tomorrow morning.

Count me inas one who could care less about Bro Gary’s Supper Bowel.  I have no idea where it was played, who played, or what time it started. I just don’t give a flip.

3 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Well, my dogs did not contribute to the Supper Bowel. Perhaps tomorrow morning.

Count me inas one who could care less about Bro Gary’s Supper Bowel.  I have no idea where it was played, who played, or what time it started. I just don’t give a flip.

I don't follow the game, but I do enjoy seeing well-built fellows in tight pants.  (But not enough to get myself into the prayer closet, lol)

Ok folks

I have to admit when I read "Supper Bowel" my mind went to the Nauglers... 

14 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

12 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, this isn't the Naugler thread! :pb_lol:

And I guess I'm not the only one, consciously or subconsciously, LOL!!

Bro Ween vaguing about a prayer request and asking for prayers as the Ween family grifts "preaches to be a help" at church services.

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.58.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.59.41 AM.png

HAY-MAYUN!!!!

Sis JFH (who did not watch the Supper Bowel OR the Super Bowl)

On 2/3/2018 at 11:29 PM, Georgiana said:

SECOND does Bro Gary know when the Super Bowl starts? It's not during church time for me, and I'm 3 hours behind Gary. How late is Gary going to stay at church?

Some fundie churches have a Sunday night service in addition to Sunday morning services.

Ok folks, I just have to share a few good weens from Bro Gary's buddy the All-Capitalizing "Christain."

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-02-10-34-55-1.png.6be2a1dbc90315b718df130a1f0f9fc7.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-02-10-35-10-1.png.bf52818f96bbf5752a739e0c8159c723.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-02-05-10-21-36-1.png.d84cfc50c37b3f2e6bff243c3e475db2.png

7 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I just have to share a few good weens from Bro Gary's buddy the All-Capitalizing "Christain."

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Well, he has everything figured out, doesn't he???  Jackass.

2 hours ago, MomKB said:

Some fundie churches have a Sunday night service in addition to Sunday morning services.

I've seen several FB posts about this because some churches in this area have a Sunday night service that starts at 6 PM. A couple were having Super Bowl parties after the service. One church I attended had a Super Bowl party, but they turned off the TV during commercials and the half-time show so everyone could pray. 

You know, if someone ever took Bro Gary’s family out to eat at a Fuddruckers restaurant and he decided to post about it...

5 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

He sounds fun. 

3 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

You know, if someone ever took Bro Gary’s family out to eat at a Fuddruckers restaurant and he decided to post about it...

Reminds me of Idiocracy (as Bro G often does) and how, 500 years in the future, Fuddruckers had become Buttfuckers, and someone was throwing a child's birthday party there. :pb_lol:

I snagged this a while ago and forgot about it until now. It does seem to suggest that Cathy uses her headship's account, and yet, he never does. Why the heck she doesn't just put her name on the account is probably one more thing about helpmeets I will never understand.

photostudio_1517822824052.png.7642fcacb73f38eb6c311805758ced6b.png

10 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Um.....probably because you say things like democrats started all of the hate groups, but that's just a guess.

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived