IGNORED

Trump 29: Divider In Chief or Liar In Chief? WHY NOT BOTH?

Destiny

8 hours ago, Howl said:

He also called NFL games "boring" and "too soft", adding that he was glad the deal didn't go through.

Why run fast, jump high, and tackle muscular adults when you can be driven around in a little cart?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Why run fast, jump high, and tackle muscular adults when you can be driven around in a little cart?

Yea he works so much harder shoving two Big Macs in his fat filthy mouth. Oh and lifting those cans of Diet Cokes? So hard.

9 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, here in Philly, nobody was bored last night.

Did anybody go to work today?

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

.Sean Hand Job will take up the cause

New nickname for Hannity....acquired!  Gonna use it from now on.

And of course fuck face is all bent out of shape because the Democrats were supposedly mean to him at the SOTU

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Monday called Democrats' stone-faced reaction to his State of the Union address last week "treasonous" and "un-American" during a visit to a manufacturing plant in Cincinnati.

Trump described Republicans as "going totally crazy wild" during his remarks last Tuesday, while expression-less Democrats remained seated for the majority of the speech. "They were like death," Trump lamented. "And un-American. Un-American."

But their reaction, he said, was also something much worse.

Vaguely noting that "someone" called the Democrats' reactions "'treasonous,'" Trump said he agreed. "I mean, yeah, I guess. Why not? ... Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love our country very much."

:tw_angry:

Hey, fuck face, read the Constitution for once in your rather worthless life. 

Second they didn't yell out you lie or heckle you.  Go fuck yourself fuck face.

4 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

I'm not sure she's actually even looking at him.

image.thumb.png.66b9755a8404f3383c5898b013086615.png

I read an article last night that said that Melania's jacket was made of silk and satin, and cost $2100. I busted out laughing at the thought of anybody spending that much for that stupid jacket. :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, 47of74 said:

New nickname for Hannity....acquired!  Gonna use it from now on.

Cool.  I'll even wave the royalty fee.

10 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Did anybody go to work today?

As far as I know, they did.  The parade's set for Thursday.

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I read an article last night that said that Melania's jacket was made of silk and satin, and cost $2100. I busted out laughing at the thought of anybody spending that much for that stupid jacket. :pb_lol:

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/1010156/AMIRI/leather-trimmed-silk-satin-bomber-jacket

It's not made in the U. S. (surprise!).

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Vaguely noting that "someone" called the Democrats' reactions "'treasonous,'" Trump said he agreed. "I mean, yeah, I guess. Why not? ... Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love our country very much."

One step closer to Hitler. Cheer me or we'll execute you. So I guess treason will be his new favorite word. At least he'll be familiar with it when he's convicted of it.

Chris Long has said he won't go to the White House if the Eagles are invited.

Eagles team member Chris Long is continuing to prove he stands by his values by refusing to visit the White House, should President Trump invite the team to celebrate their Super Bowl victory. This comes after his decision to donate his entire 2017 game earnings to different organizations dedicated to providing equal education opportunities.

“No, I’m not going to the White House,” he said in the January 28 episode of the “Pardon My Take” podcast. “Are you kidding me?”

This isn’t the first time Long has spoken out against Trump or declined an invitation to the White House. Last April, Long explained why he’d opted to not attend a ceremony on the South Lawn to celebrate his former team’s — The New England Patriots’ — Super Bowl win.

“My son grows up, and I believe the legacy of our president is going to be what it is, I don’t want him to say, ‘Hey dad, why’d you go when you knew the right thing was to not go?'” he said in a video for Green Stripe News.

popcorn2.jpg.51815e29b3418491aee6699dc38e973b.jpg

Got some popcorn ready once the BTs get wind of this.

13 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Chris Long has said he won't go to the White House if the Eagles are invited.

popcorn2.jpg.51815e29b3418491aee6699dc38e973b.jpg

Got some popcorn ready once the BTs get wind of this.

Chris Long is a good guy!  He donated his ENTIRE season's salary to charity.  But Trump will still find something to complain about.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/super-bowl-winner-chris-long-donated-his-entire-2017-salary-to-charity.html

6 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Chris Long is a good guy!  He donated his ENTIRE season's salary to charity.  But Trump will still find something to complain about.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/super-bowl-winner-chris-long-donated-his-entire-2017-salary-to-charity.html

I saw a couple tweets that the entire team may say fuck you to fuck face if he invites them to the White House;

I don't know how true that is.  I was looking around and it was still just individual players who said they wouldn't go.  It would be all kinds of awesome if the Eagles turned down the invite as a team.  And the expressions of butt hurt would be enjoyable to watch.

24 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Donald, you've got scores of men and women who will happily drop to their knees whenever you unzip your fly. Why not focus on that instead of whining like a baby about those of us who refuse to humiliate ourselves in hopes of gaining your approval? :pb_rollseyes:

Donald, you've got scores of men and women who will happily drop to their knees whenever you unzip your fly. Why not focus on that instead of whining like a baby about those of us who refuse to humiliate ourselves in hopes of gaining your approval? :pb_rollseyes:

Oh I wish I had held off on my latest letter to the editor slamming Paul Lyan about his buck fifty tweet. I would have totally borrowed this and sent it in. As is too. And await the crushing of pearls.

13 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I saw a couple tweets that the entire team may say fuck you to fuck face if he invites them to the White House;

I don't know how true that is.  I was looking around and it was still just individual players who said they wouldn't go.  It would be all kinds of awesome if the Eagles turned down the invite as a team.  And the expressions of butt hurt would be enjoyable to watch.

I don't even like football, but I'll be their number one fan if they all refuse to go.

I'm guessing Donnie Dumbfuck won't acknowledge that the stock market has tanked. Either that, or he'll blame Obama, Hillary, or the Dems in congress.

20180205_twit1.PNG

Just now, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm guessing Donnie Dumbfuck won't acknowledge that the stock market has tanked. Either that, or he'll blame Obama, Hillary, or the Dems in congress.

20180205_twit1.PNG

Bengazi!

"Reality is catching up with Trump — everywhere"

Spoiler

President Trump, in his State of the Union address last week, boasted to the nation about stock market gains: “The stock market has smashed one record after another, gaining $8 trillion dollars and more in value in just this short period of time.”

He has boasted about the booming market in tweets no fewer than 54 times since taking office. Including boasts he has made in speeches, he has celebrated stock market gains roughly 100 times. In January alone had extolled the “record stock market,” the “most explosive stock market rally,” the “incredible” gains, and more.

And how is that boast working out for him now?

The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 1,175 points Monday, its biggest one-day point drop in history, following Friday’s beastly 666-point slide. The S&P 500 has lost more than $1 trillion in market value in just three trading days, and the Dow’s 8 percent drop in six trading days wiped out the year’s gains.

Stocks rise and fall, but the recent sell-off shows the ultimate folly of the president’s fact-free existence. For a year, he took credit for stock market gains that were the continuation of a nine-year bull market (a market he had called a “bubble” before assuming the presidency). Now, the market is, arguably, beginning to react to Trump’s actual policies — a tax cut that added fuel to an already strong economy, raising fears it will overheat, causing inflation, higher interest rates and recession.

In ways large and small, reality is catching up with Trump.

In the same State of the Union address, Trump boasted that “African American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded.” (Never mind that this continued an eight-year trend.) Barely 60 hours later, Trump’s Labor Department reported that this boast was no longer true: Black unemployment swelled to 7.7 percent in January from 6.8 percent in December.

Reality caught up with the Trump tax cut over the weekend in a most unusual way. Republicans had mocked Nancy Pelosi for saying the cut amounted to “crumbs” for ordinary workers. But on Saturday, House Speaker Paul Ryan tweeted out a message pulled from an Associated Press story: “A secretary at a public high school in Lancaster, PA, said she was pleasantly surprised her pay went up $1.50 a week . . . she said [that] will more than cover her Costco membership for the year.” Amid the social media ridicule that followed — Rep. Joe Kennedy noted that the wealthiest Americans get an extra $3,000 per week — Ryan took down the truth-telling tweet.

In Illinois, reality is catching up with Trump, and Republicans, in a less amusing way. Trump has given rhetorical support to white supremacists — in Charlottesville, for example, and with talk about “shithole” African countries. Such comments have won praise from the likes of Richard Spencer, David Duke and the Daily Stormer.

But look where this is Göring. The Chicago Sun-Times just reported that a white-supremacist Holocaust denier is now poised to be the Republican nominee in a Chicago-area congressional district. At the same time, a Republican state representative challenging the state’s Republican governor released a vulgar ad portraying a deep-voiced transgender person thanking the governor for the right to use a girls bathroom, a woman in a pink protest hat thanking him for her abortions and a black teacher thanking him for bailing out public schools.

State party officials can’t get either candidate to back off — and no wonder. The president of the United States and leader of the party has, with his actions, licensed this anything-goes environment.

Reality also threatens to upend Trump’s claim that the infamous Devin Nunes memo vindicated him in the Russia probe. Now Trump faces an unpalatable choice — declassify a Democratic rebuttal showing the memo was out of context or refuse to release it and appear to be concealing something.

But perhaps nowhere does reality threaten such a rude intrusion into Trump’s world as it does on Wall Street. Trump claimed credit for the rising stock market, even though it has been setting records for about six years. But what goes up inevitably must come down.

New York Federal Reserve Bank President William Dudley, in a prescient speech as the market surged last month, said that while he was optimistic about the near term, he was concerned that the tax cut worsened a fiscal position already “far worse” than before the last downturn and that the “extra boost” caused by the tax cuts to an already tight labor market means the Fed “may have to press harder on the brakes at some point over the next few years. If that happens, the risk of a hard landing will increase.”

Now just such a concern is riling markets. For the braggadocious Trump, it could be a particularly hard landing.

I haven't looked at my 401K accounts in the last few days. I can't bring myself to do it.

Guys just wanted to let you know the superbowl high is so real cause Saturday night to Monday morning I almost forgot about orange fuck face and then the Dow happened and then I made the mistake of him congratulating my eagles and then I got sad because he's still in office. 

So, since Donald Trump likes to mislead the US population about single-payer health insurance. I would like to remind everyone (not that anyone here supports him anyway :my_angel:) that the US pays more per head than the UK does on healthcare and gets... nothing (??) for it... or very little, anyway. And he's going to ruin the global economy, yay!

Here's (&here) our slightly angry rebuttal to his bull on Fox News (eff you FakeNews) and can you all take Nigel Farage? You seem to like having racist old men even more than we do, so he'd fit right in full time. Donald, it is a bad time when you are more disliked than the health secretary people found most human when a radio man accidentally said his name not as Jeremy Hunt but as a swear word very close to that. He is privatising our system, ending pensions for doctors and nurses and refusing to cover social care. And you are still the bad guy.

but genuinely, how do his supporters think causing beef with European allies is a good idea? like genuinely, where is the good presidenting in that?

Awkwarrrrd...

If you won't let me hold your hand, I'll just grab you by the... eh... shoulder... and push you a little bit.

Good grief! It's a good thing the presidunce doesn't listen to anyone's advice but his own.

Still horrifying that people with dumbass ideas like this are legitimised by their position in this administration and have a platform to spread their dangerous beliefs.

Awkwarrrrd...
If you won't let me hold your hand, I'll just grab you by the... eh... shoulder... and push you a little bit.

Why can’t that woman put her arms in a jacket? All the damn time and it looks ridiculous outside a runway. I’ll enjoy the day one of them gets caught in the wind and blows away.

2 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Why can’t that woman put her arms in a jacket? All the damn time and it looks ridiculous outside a runway. I’ll enjoy the day one of them gets caught in the wind and blows away.

I've seen someone online guess that she's wearing her coats as capes to make it difficult for Donnie Boy to hold her hand. As much as I'm not a fan of hers, if this is the real reason, go Melania!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived