IGNORED

Trump 29: Divider In Chief or Liar In Chief? WHY NOT BOTH?

Destiny

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear OrangeFuckFace: No.

Yeah that pretty much sums up how I feel about doing anything Orange Fuck Face wants. And his Branch Trumpvidian groupies can kiss my back side if they don’t like my attitude. Fuck Face and the BTs might as well talk to those wall prototypes and they would have more success than they would with me.

On 2/3/2018 at 8:21 PM, JMarie said:

There's actually a petition for this.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-put-donald-trump-s-face-on-mount-rushmore

Joshua K., who started the petition, was right about one thing.  Trump has single handedly reshaped American politics forever and political analysts will be studying Trump's campaign and presidency many years from now, just not in the way Joshua K. thinks.  I'm guessing he doesn't think highly of Teddy Roosevelt, since his face would be replaced by that of The Cheeto.

:pb_lol:  And they use THIS pic on the petition to convince us?!  Gawd, these people are dumb!FyrwgcecjtAMfdu-800x450-noPad.jpg?145644

Awaiting the angry 2am tweet storms from Fornicate Face since his buddy's team didn't win this time.

LargePopcorn.png.6dbc2f0594de5b6c7c34146d17ad43cd.png

“Their sacrifice is stitched into each star and every stripe of our Star-Spangled Banner,” Trump said. “We hold them in our hearts and thank them for our freedom as we proudly stand for the National Anthem.”

These words came from a WH writer and NOT from Trump's brain. 

And the issue is not that players kneel; the issue is Trump felt jerked around was utterly humiliated by the NFL and he never stops settling old scores, ever. 

Here's a BBC article on the issue from back in Sept. 2017: What's really driving Trump in his NFL feud?

Before Donald Trump was a politician or even a reality television star, he was a professional football owner. The league was the star-crossed USFL in the mid-1980s, and the team was the New Jersey Generals.  Then real-estate magnate Trump bought the team in 1984 and helped encourage the USFL, which was then playing its games in the spring, to move to the autumn, where it would go head-to-head with the NFL.

The NFL crushed the fledgling USFL. Mr Trump unsuccessfully tried to sue the larger league for antitrust violations, many teams went bankrupt, and the USFL eventually folded.

Fast forward to 2014, and Mr Trump had another run-in with the NFL, when he tried to buy the Buffalo Bills team. He was outbid by an energy-sector billionaire and - in a move that should now be quite familiar - took to Twitter to vent his anger.

"Even though I refused to pay a ridiculous price for the Buffalo Bills, I would have produced a winner," he tweeted. "Now that won't happen."

He also called NFL games "boring" and "too soft", adding that he was glad the deal didn't go through.

In other words, Mr Trump has a longstanding grudge against the NFL - and if there's one thing we know about the president, it's that he likes to settle old scores.

Plus it was a nice diversion from Trump's difficulties at the time -- look, shiny! 

On 4.2.2018 at 9:10 AM, fraurosena said:

It doesn’t mention his NAME anywhere, so he lost interest and played with his phone instead.

I am laughing so bad reading this thread. And then I remember that our prime minister has been caught playing Pokémon Go while attending meetings at the parliament on several occasions... :pb_rollseyes:

51 minutes ago, Rosalie said:

I am laughing so bad reading this thread. And then I remember that our prime minister has been caught playing Pokémon Go while attending meetings at the parliament on several occasions... :pb_rollseyes:

Hey, is parliament a Pokestop? Because I would totally have the game on and just hit the stop every 15 minutes for pokeballs. At least it's not the sort of game you have to actually pay attention to constantly, just reach over and touch the phone once in a while. But yeah, you don't want to be caught doing it if you are prime minister, I guess.

And hey, it's not Twitter. 

28 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Hey, is parliament a Pokestop? Because I would totally have the game on and just hit the stop every 15 minutes for pokeballs. At least it's not the sort of game you have to actually pay attention to constantly, just reach over and touch the phone once in a while. But yeah, you don't want to be caught doing it if you are prime minister, I guess.

And hey, it's not Twitter. 

She has been caught catching pokemons during meetings, not only collecting balls. But yeah, it doesn’t take away too much attention, I suppose. She even took time to play som PoGo at the White House:  https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/norwegian-prime-minister-caught-playing-11834824  (For the record: I do like it when our politicians show that they are ordinary people just like the rest of us)

She is on Twitter, but she is a smart woman, even if I don’t support her politics, so no big twitter catastrophies.

I will go and see if I can find the video of this trash pile's Super Bowl celebration and put it on here, but you guys know I'm lousy at that.

In case I can't I'll re-cap. Let's start with the fact that he had a Super Bowl celebration. After telling his acolytes to boycott football.

And it was vomit-inducing. It involved a band and cheerleaders. Playing and cheering for him. That was after he made sure he shook hands with each of the cheerleaders. Poor Melania standing there watching in an outfit that...just, no, honey, no.

And some random woman standing there also with pom-poms?

20180205_auntc1.PNG.7a91f74246b35b54232f03b8ce3e9a51.PNG

Here’s the tweet from fuck face that I believe Schiff was replying to...

Fuck. What a fucking baby. I know five year olds with more maturity then that Orange homunculus.

34 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

The look on her face says she is plotting his death. 

I'm not sure she's actually even looking at him.

image.thumb.png.66b9755a8404f3383c5898b013086615.png

IDK- to me it looks like she has on white cigarette pants (are they still called that?) and a New England Patriots colors jacket. Not something I'd wear, but, based on some of her fashion choices, I can see her choosing this outfit.

As for what is she looking at, I'd love to think it's a hot Marine just out of the camera shot, then comparing the hot Marine to the disgusting orange toad walking beside her.

Every time I see Melania, I think of this song.

25 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

IDK- to me it looks like she has on white cigarette pants (are they still called that?) and a New England Patriots colors jacket. Not something I'd wear, but, based on some of her fashion choices, I can see her choosing this outfit.

As for what is she looking at, I'd love to think it's a hot Marine just out of the camera shot, then comparing the hot Marine to the disgusting orange toad walking beside her.

Wouldn't it have been great if she'd popped up in a nice green and white ensemble?

23 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Wouldn't it have been great if she'd popped up in a nice green and white ensemble?

Yes, but, as I recall, Kraft is one of Trump's buddies, and I believe he's the owner of the Patriots.

I'm sure there will be a meltdown on twitter: "Several Eagles players plan to skip White House visit"

Spoiler

Several Philadelphia Eagles players will skip the White House celebration this year following the team's first-ever Super Bowl win on Sunday.

Wide receiver Torrey Smith, defensive end Chris Long and safety Malcolm Jenkins have all said they will not attend if the traditional presidential invitation is extended.

"I permanently do not anticipate attending that," Jenkins told CNN on Monday. He said he didn't have any message for the president.

Last year, several players on the New England Patriots skipped the White House celebration after they won the Super Bowl, including Tom Brady; he had also missed a White House visit under President Barack Obama.

"We read the news just like everyone else. You see Donald Trump tweet something," Smith said in January. "We have those conversations in the locker room, just like everyone else does in the workplace. We're very informed about what goes on, and we're trying to continue to educate ourselves."

Trump has blasted players who have taken a knee during the national anthem as a sign of protest and to call attention to racial injustice in America. Prior to the Super Bowl, the president released a statement to honor service members and to remind players to stand for the national anthem.

"Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles on a great Super Bowl victory!" the president wrote in a tweet after Sunday's game.

Long, who played for the Patriots last year and skipped the White House event last April, said before Sunday's game he would not make the visit if his new team won.

“No, I’m not going to the White House. Are you kidding me?” Long said on the “Pardon My Take” podcast in January.

Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount, who played for the Patriots last year, also skipped New England's visit last April.

59 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Every time I see Melania, I think of this song.

As a child of the nineties I can't but approve.

Honestly I have a hard time interpreting Melania's facial expressions, she doesn't use a wide range of them, as if she didn't have the full command of her facial muscles.

5 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Honestly I have a hard time interpreting Melania's facial expressions, she doesn't use a wide range of them, as if she didn't have the full command of her facial muscles.

Too much fillers and botox, I guess.

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm sure there will be a meltdown on twitter: "Several Eagles players plan to skip White House visit"

Hide contents

Several Philadelphia Eagles players will skip the White House celebration this year following the team's first-ever Super Bowl win on Sunday.

Wide receiver Torrey Smith, defensive end Chris Long and safety Malcolm Jenkins have all said they will not attend if the traditional presidential invitation is extended.

"I permanently do not anticipate attending that," Jenkins told CNN on Monday. He said he didn't have any message for the president.

Last year, several players on the New England Patriots skipped the White House celebration after they won the Super Bowl, including Tom Brady; he had also missed a White House visit under President Barack Obama.

"We read the news just like everyone else. You see Donald Trump tweet something," Smith said in January. "We have those conversations in the locker room, just like everyone else does in the workplace. We're very informed about what goes on, and we're trying to continue to educate ourselves."

Trump has blasted players who have taken a knee during the national anthem as a sign of protest and to call attention to racial injustice in America. Prior to the Super Bowl, the president released a statement to honor service members and to remind players to stand for the national anthem.

"Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles on a great Super Bowl victory!" the president wrote in a tweet after Sunday's game.

Long, who played for the Patriots last year and skipped the White House event last April, said before Sunday's game he would not make the visit if his new team won.

“No, I’m not going to the White House. Are you kidding me?” Long said on the “Pardon My Take” podcast in January.

Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount, who played for the Patriots last year, also skipped New England's visit last April.

If the presidunce finds out, I'm willing to bet he won't extend an invitation at all.

9 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Botox does tend to paralyse, so... 

And jinx, @Rosalie!

So the presidunce tweeted this self-congratulatory tweet:

But as with every business undertaking of his, this happened:

23 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

If the presidunce finds out, I'm willing to bet he won't extend an invitation at all.

Our darling sociopath will claim he never extended the invitation in the first place and then proceed to torment the players on Twitter. Sean Hand Job will take up the cause and urge all the TTs to flood Twitter.  Then comes the call to have them fired or deported. Orange Shit Stain does not take rejection well.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived