IGNORED

Trump 29: Divider In Chief or Liar In Chief? WHY NOT BOTH?

Destiny

According to the Orange Ass, "someone" told him that he Trump should be on Mr. Rushmore. The day a nation monument defaced with Trump's image is the day I leave the US.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww. Poor baby learned a new word.

ob·struc·tion  /əbˈstrəkSH(ə)n,äbˈstrəkSH(ə)n/

I have a few questions/remarks about the tweet:

- Why is your "name" hyphenated?

- You do realize that by stating that "the memo totally vindicates Trump in probe", that you are essentially saying that you being probed is justified?

- Wait... a Russian Witch Hunt? Are you admitting that the Russians are holding a Witch Hunt against you?

- Why are the words 'Collusion' and 'Obstruction' beginning with caps when they're not names or at the beginning of a sentence? Is this your German heritage showing?

- It's There was NOT Their was [...]

- I agree, you are an American disgrace. SAD.

10 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Aww. Poor baby learned a new word.

ob·struc·tion  /əbˈstrəkSH(ə)n,äbˈstrəkSH(ə)n/

I have a few questions/remarks about the tweet:

- Why is your "name" hyphenated?

- You do realize that by stating that "the memo totally vindicates Trump in probe", that you are essentially saying that you being probed is justified?

- Wait... a Russian Witch Hunt? Are you admitting that the Russians are holding a Witch Hunt against you?

- Why are the words 'Collusion' and 'Obstruction' beginning with caps when they're not names or at the beginning of a sentence? Is this your German heritage showing?

- It's There was NOT Their was [...]

- I agree, you are an American disgrace. SAD.

@fraurosena you know I totally love you right?

My mother's idiot Trump-loving cousin posted this today. I went directly to the source to screen shot it. I just can't with these people. How fucking dumb are they? And note the first comment, because it is even dumber: 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 10.11.40 AM.png

47 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

My mother's idiot Trump-loving cousin posted this today. I went directly to the source to screen shot it. I just can't with these people. How fucking dumb are they? And note the first comment, because it is even dumber: 

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 10.11.40 AM.png

Umm? Does your mother's cousin know the word Irony? I must go bang my head more. And what does the person who posted about NFL and movie ratings mean? He does know that the word 'ratings' for televised games and 'ratings' for a movie mean two different things right?

20 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Umm? Does your mother's cousin know the word Irony? I must go bang my head more. And what does the person who posted about NFL and movie ratings mean? He does know that the word 'ratings' for televised games and 'ratings' for a movie mean two different things right?

I'm going to say, no, she does not know the definition of irony. Frankly, she is dumb as a box of rocks. She is actually adopted and is full blood Native American. But she has latched on to every damn racist, white supremacist thing that the Trumpians push her way. 

I like the first comment where the woman complains about people thinking they are better because they are rich. Oblivious to irony. 

Ted Lieu telling the presidunce to actually read the #mehmo made my day... :pb_lol:

Apart from the fact that it's a whopping four pages long, the mehmo doesn't mention the presidunce at all, so I don't think there's any chance at all that he will read it. 

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

I like the first comment where the woman complains about people thinking they are better because they are rich. Oblivious to irony. 

The second one, as has been mentioned, was good also. People have stopped watching football? Ok, for the last few weeks, the most watched TV programs in the country have been football games! WTH, idiot? These people lie to themselves non-stop.

And I am watching my catch-up with late night, Seth just showed footage of Dumpy talking to his evil army in WV. He is introducing(why?) leaders in the party, gets to Cornyn and introduces him, mentions about four or five other people, looks over and sees Cornyn and asks why he was left off the list. He literally forgot within the space of two minutes that he had already introduced Cornyn! Bet that was a cringe moment for Lyin'. 

9 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

The day a nation monument defaced with Trump's image is the day I leave the US.

Maybe we can get a group rate .....

10 hours ago, PsyD2013 said:

According to the Orange Ass, "someone" told him that he Trump should be on Mr. Rushmore. The day a nation monument defaced with Trump's image is the day I leave the US.

There's actually a petition for this.

https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-put-donald-trump-s-face-on-mount-rushmore

Donald J. Trump is the personification of the American dream. He is a true patriot and successful businessman. Every day, he offers ordinary Americans hope to make America greater than ever before. In the political field, he has been doing things that have never been done before. He has single handedly reshaped American politics forever and political analysts will be studying Trump's campaign and presidency many years from now. It is our wish that Mr. Trump's face be put on Mount Rushmore. 

Joshua K., who started the petition, was right about one thing.  Trump has single handedly reshaped American politics forever and political analysts will be studying Trump's campaign and presidency many years from now, just not in the way Joshua K. thinks.  I'm guessing he doesn't think highly of Teddy Roosevelt, since his face would be replaced by that of The Cheeto.

I heard on MSNBC today that WH staff gave Trump the memo and left him alone for more than an hour to read it. Apparently, that is not enough time for the smartest president ever to read a 3 and a half page memo. . . 

12 minutes ago, AuntK said:

I heard on MSNBC today that WH staff gave Trump the memo and left him alone for more than an hour to read it. Apparently, that is not enough time for the smartest president ever to read a 3 and a half page memo. . . 

There weren't any pictures or charts, thus he lost interest after the first two sentences.

It doesn’t mention his NAME anywhere, so he lost interest and played with his phone instead.

Methinks if those entertainers and professional athletes actually agreed with them, they'd be A-OK with it.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:21 AM, 47of74 said:

orange homonculus

ah, that made me laugh and brought back good memories of my satanic D&D days.

Thanks for both :)

On 2/1/2018 at 1:06 PM, GrumpyGran said:

A very suspect "news" source that fawns over him endlessly.

I love that some folks on CNN have started referring to it as "State TV" or just "another channel" rather than actually saying Fox and giving them free publicity

To be fare I sometimes right the wrong words and then when I reed it again I is rong.

1 hour ago, Curious said:

ah, that made me laugh and brought back good memories of my satanic D&D days.

Good to know I'm not the only one who used to play.

Methinks if those entertainers and professional athletes actually agreed with them, they'd be A-OK with it.

You mean like the entertainer they all voted for and are on the page to express their support for???

Is anyone else not feeling it when it comes to the Superbowl because of Fuck Face?

I honestly have little energy for the game now seeing as how one of Fuck Face's favorite teams is playing in there again this year.  I don't think I'm going to do any parties or even watch the game.  It's just how draining Fuck Face and his GOP groupies are these days.

30 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Is anyone else not feeling it when it comes to the Superbowl because of Fuck Face?

I honestly have little energy for the game now seeing as how one of Fuck Face's favorite teams is playing in there again this year.  I don't think I'm going to do any parties or even watch the game.  It's just how draining Fuck Face and his GOP groupies are these days.

Join me in binge watching 7 seasons of The West Wing!

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

I honestly have little energy for the game now seeing as how one of Fuck Face's favorite teams is playing in there again this year.  I don't think I'm going to do any parties or even watch the game. 

Puppy Bowl!!! And the bonus is, since he doesn't seem to like pets, it's not like he'll be live-tweeting it.

I'm not a football fan to begin with (I used to be a casual Bills fan, but losing four straight Super Bowls cured me of that).

Spring Training, on the other hand...:baseball3:

And of course Fuck Face had to interject

President Trump on Sunday sent a Super Bowl message to Americans that called on them to stand during the national anthem.

In a presidential message, Trump said that Americans “owe” the “greatest respect” to members of the armed forces, adding that their defense of the “American way of life” helps make the Super Bowl possible.

“Their sacrifice is stitched into each star and every stripe of our Star-Spangled Banner,” Trump said. “We hold them in our hearts and thank them for our freedom as we proudly stand for the National Anthem.”

Trump has feuded with the NFL over the league allowing players to kneel during the national anthem. Trump repeatedly attacked the NFL last year, calling for owners to fire any “son of a bitch” who kneels during the anthem.

That settles it.  I'm not watching the opening at the least.  Maybe not the game at all.

I'm not a sports fan, but I don't want to watch anything where Trump is going to try and guilt me into expressing my patriotism in his preferred manner. :angry-cussingblack:

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

President Trump on Sunday sent a Super Bowl message to Americans that called on them to stand during the national anthem.

Dear OrangeFuckFace: No.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived