Jump to content
IGNORED

My Crazy Doterra Lady


Recommended Posts

JesusCampSongs

Shit, if black pepper was all it took to fix addiction and mental illness, I'd be out of a job! I better hope this secret doesn't get out :2wankers:

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EowynW

    21

  • FilleMondaine

    3

  • Red Hair, Black Dress

    3

  • lilwriter85

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be so tempted to go to her for help with my addiction to black pepper 

I asked her privately if she realized that what she had done was against the law. And explained you can't decide on your own if a report is true or not, you have to report it anyway, letting trained p

Good on you! The Turpin story is also giving me the "feels". Had to call on our neighbors, actually, that very day. Now, the military triggers supportive/prevention services (Called New Parenting

Posted Images

Red Hair, Black Dress

It's so  ........  umm ........ interesting? .......... insane?..... that she mixes all this woo woo EO stuff with fundie-ism.

Not saying all EO is woo woo (lavender to help with sleep anyone) -- but really, seriously -- black pepper for honesty and curing additions? 

Would it work if you just heavily peppered your food or inhaled some?  It would certainly be cheaper.

  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jellybean

I would be so tempted to go to her for help with my addiction to black pepper 

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 24
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
EowynW

My Crazy Doterra Lady's grandmother died this morning. 

And what does she do? 

We she hops onto social media and shills Jesus Oils. 

 

 

IMG_3214.PNG

IMG_3215.PNG

  • Confused 1
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
refugee

“I’m a little crazy...”

Um. Yeah. But I bet you have an oil blend for that, so it’s all good. Right.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Four is Enough

OMG. What on earth did I just read? "fanning self with paper"

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
melon
On 2/19/2018 at 10:54 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

It's so  ........  umm ........ interesting? .......... insane?..... that she mixes all this woo woo EO stuff with fundie-ism.

Not saying all EO is woo woo (lavender to help with sleep anyone) -- but really, seriously -- black pepper for honesty and curing additions? 

Would it work if you just heavily peppered your food or inhaled some?  It would certainly be cheaper.

I've been embarrassed to admit I use EOs.This is crazy,but my YL lady is seriously obsessed.I don't use around my cats,I have had people tell me I am going to kill my cats...I don't ingest them.Plus,I just can't sell anything.I read their posts one woman was talking of curing a relative's cancer with EOs,another said that EOs and chemo and other cancer meds,should not be combined.

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
EowynW
15 minutes ago, melon said:

I've been embarrassed to admit I use EOs.This is crazy,but my YL lady is seriously obsessed.I don't use around my cats,I have had people tell me I am going to kill my cats...I don't ingest them.Plus,I just can't sell anything.I read their posts one woman was talking of curing a relative's cancer with EOs,another said that EOs and chemo and other cancer meds,should not be combined.

 

I use some too. Some blends are very helpful. You can use them and not be a crazy person 

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Aliss

No washi tape on the summons! Oh, the humanity!!!11!!! And all of this potions plus magic words smacks of witchcraft to me. We are definitely talking apostasy here.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
ViolaSebastian

I keep reading these entries over and over again, and they make zero sense. How is that 'the story of how she got arrested'? Because from what I can tell, she got a summons, went to turn herself in, and Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, essential oils. There's no story in there, from what I can tell.

She writes SO much and it's so disorganized, it makes me wonder if she's manic or hypomanic. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
EowynW
1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I keep reading these entries over and over again, and they make zero sense. How is that 'the story of how she got arrested'? Because from what I can tell, she got a summons, went to turn herself in, and Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, essential oils. There's no story in there, from what I can tell.

She writes SO much and it's so disorganized, it makes me wonder if she's manic or hypomanic. 

She never finished it. Of if she did, ste blocked me from seeing it. 

  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 12:06 AM, EowynW said:

When I asked how how did she know the teenager was lying? She immediately clammed up and said she couldn't say anymore. That she "couldn't carry the offense of others." 

 

Bull. Shit. 

 

That is a fundamental Gothard teaching. I'm not surprised if she picked it up from that source, or something similar. That's why Gothard fundies turn a blind eye to abuse. To them, if someone does something bad to someone else, you shouldn't try to help or side with the victim because you're taking up someone else's offense. The victim is always the one who's wrong.

 

I call BULLSHIT. I hate it, because I've seen this teaching literally used to justify turning a blind eye to absolutely unacceptable and criminal behaviour. I am so triggered right now (don't worry, I'm not out of control).

  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
EowynW
6 hours ago, Bretta said:

That is a fundamental Gothard teaching. I'm not surprised if she picked it up from that source, or something similar. That's why Gothard fundies turn a blind eye to abuse. To them, if someone does something bad to someone else, you shouldn't try to help or side with the victim because you're taking up someone else's offense. The victim is always the one who's wrong.

 

I call BULLSHIT. I hate it, because I've seen this teaching literally used to justify turning a blind eye to absolutely unacceptable and criminal behaviour. I am so triggered right now (don't worry, I'm not out of control).

Agreed. And what's funny is that she prides herself on not being a legalistic Christian. And in many ways she is not. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
refugee
5 hours ago, EowynW said:

Agreed. And what's funny is that she prides herself on not being a legalistic Christian. And in many ways she is not. 

But Gothardisms have invaded “christian” homeschooling and even mainstream churchianity. When I started reading the Recovering Grace website, I was amazed at how many familiar themes I ran across, even though I never went to one of those accursed Basic Seminars.

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
EowynW
12 minutes ago, refugee said:

But Gothardisms have invaded “christian” homeschooling and even mainstream churchianity. When I started reading the Recovering Grace website, I was amazed at how many familiar themes I ran across, even though I never went to one of those accursed Basic Seminars.

Agreed. My family refused to buy into the followering of gothardism, yet we were raised in line with those same teachings anyway. It's crazy. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
EowynW

I had no idea in order for my Bible reading to be effective I needed to call the Spirit in with my oils. Lmao 

IMG_3471.PNG

  • WTF 7
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Jellybean said:

I would be so tempted to go to her for help with my addiction to black pepper 

Just keep shaking it on, Jellybean, no need to stop it!

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Granwych
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, EowynW said:

I had no idea in order for my Bible reading to be effective I needed to call the Spirit in with my oils. Lmao 

IMG_3471.PNG

Dayum, I just push each little bottle right up to my big nose and start inhaling.  No prayer necessary, but I might call on the goddess occasionally.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, Black Aliss said:

No washi tape on the summons! Oh, the humanity!!!11!!! And all of this potions plus magic words smacks of witchcraft to me. We are definitely talking apostasy here.

We witches just don't talk about our potions, or those contents of our cauldrons would lose strength and efficiency, lol

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JMarie
On 4/4/2018 at 10:10 AM, EowynW said:

I had no idea in order for my Bible reading to be effective I needed to call the Spirit in with my oils. Lmao 

IMG_3471.PNG

Why do these types always think they have "wretched ways"?  And don't her blouses and sweaters get stained when she rolls the oils over her heart, or are they non-staining or quick-absorbing oils?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
December
4 hours ago, EowynW said:

I hate it when these people do this. 

Ditto! A friend of mine had a fundie tell her she could use essential oils like that... as if she shouldn't/wouldn't consult a real doctor about having trouble getting pregnant. Also, how's that "cure" supposed to work? Actually, on second thought, maybe I don't want to know how they're using the oils! 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
lilwriter85
On 1/23/2018 at 8:27 AM, Howl said:

Self absorbed does not even come close to describing this woman.  Glargh. 

Oh, I agree. There is an anti-mlm subreddit on reddit where people post about crazy and self-absorbed MLM types that they have encountered online and IRL.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:01 PM, melon said:

I've been embarrassed to admit I use EOs.This is crazy,but my YL lady is seriously obsessed.I don't use around my cats,I have had people tell me I am going to kill my cats...I don't ingest them.Plus,I just can't sell anything.I read their posts one woman was talking of curing a relative's cancer with EOs,another said that EOs and chemo and other cancer meds,should not be combined.

 

 

On 3/25/2018 at 6:17 PM, EowynW said:

I use some too. Some blends are very helpful. You can use them and not be a crazy person 

I also use them and I know several people who use them and aren't crazy.

I think companies like Doterra and YL have screwed up the reputation of EOs and EO users.

One of my friends who is an EO user has to stay the down low because if her step-MIL who sells for several MLM companies including YL. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
EmiGirl
36 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

 I also use them and I know several people who use them and aren't crazy.

Can you give me some info? I'm interested  in EOs, but dont want to buy in the whole young living stuff.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.