IGNORED

Joy and Austin 18: 234 Days Since the Wedding and Counting

Coconut Flan

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The camera angle on this is super weird, it almost looks like it was take with a fishbowl lens/filter. I think the two wider winders are level with the door, the weird filter/angle of the photo makes them look off kilter. I think that is Austin, scruffy dirty from working all day, and this is confusing everyone since the Duggar men don't get sweaty and dirty from working period, except JD and maybe Joe.

3 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

The window treatments are very modest. I guess. Who is the guy talking to JD?

I'm pretty sure it's Austin. 

Jill posted more & confirmed it was Joy & Austin’s home.

3 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

The camera angle on this is super weird, it almost looks like it was take with a fishbowl lens/filter. I think the two wider winders are level with the door, the weird filter/angle of the photo makes them look off kilter. I think that is Austin, scruffy dirty from working all day, and this is confusing everyone since the Duggar men don't get sweaty and dirty from working period, except JD and maybe Joe.

Jill posted a new photo that makes it seem the origionaL was a cropped image. Explains the odd angle, but not the box behind Jill or differing window heights!

16 hours ago, albireo said:

Replying to @Whatthefundie: (I stillll can't get this quoting from other threads thing worked out)

I think some of them would. I would expect Jill to try. There are plenty of gung-ho crunchy pregnancy bloggers who have talked about home births in various complicating situations like twins and breech, and we already know Jill was willing to labor at home with Izzy when he was breech. I also think Jessa would try it. What happened with Spurge didn't scare her off delivering at home even with the risk of future complications. Anna maybe too, though I don't remember if she's had any major complications so I wouldn't know how she would respond.

I also think Jessa would try to deliver at home, and if she succeeded she would play the “holier than thou card” FOREVER! I don’t know if Jill would try a home birth again, she should know by now that a hospital birth would be her best bet (at least I hope so). If I recall correctly, With Marcus’s birth there was meconium, I recall the birthing pool water being green. 

3 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Her post also has a picture of Samuel, but all I can see is Joseph #duggargenes

Hide contents

sam.thumb.PNG.68d62e1d0a97739e0d9d1006d6a1f141.PNG

Those Duggar genes are definitely strong, he has Jessa’s nose 

18 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Her post also has a picture of Samuel, but all I can see is Joseph #duggargenes

Hide contents

sam.thumb.PNG.68d62e1d0a97739e0d9d1006d6a1f141.PNG

#veganbananabread ... first pants, then nose ring, and now vegan. Can't handle the hipster-ness of Jill these days. (No snark on individuals choosing to be vegan, but you can't deny that it is currently "trendy" to be vegan) 

My mind is firmly in the gutter, BUT please can someone tell me what that kneeling girl is doing to Joe in the wider group shot at the J'n'A house?!!!! :wtsf: He should be smiling, at least!

(Perhaps someone with better skills than me could upload it)

1 hour ago, ElToro said:

My mind is firmly in the gutter, BUT please can someone tell me what that kneeling girl is doing to Joe in the wider group shot at the J'n'A house?!!!! :wtsf: He should be smiling, at least!

You made me go look at Jills instagram. Now I feel dirty and a little angry. 

2 hours ago, ElToro said:

24103F8E-E17E-4B76-B37A-374504D9CF0C.jpeg.37369b85132deeb8565ccbe27cc36149.jpeg

I’m just wondering now why DFO cropped it the way they did. Did they just want to cut off the food part of the picture?

Here’s the DFO version for reference:

Spoiler

9132D68A-C5AA-45E7-B157-229B36954F46.jpeg.71c1c4595223a01b5caa31872a6b2620.jpeg

I'm gonna go out on a limb here about these non-matched-height windows. When I watched the episode where they were gutting the house, I'm pretty sure they removed a wall between two rooms, and when they did THAT is when they realized the ceiling (and probably doors/windows) were lower in one room than the other, leaving an awkward "step" in the alignment.

Those curtains are tacky as fuck.

I'm way too OCD to live with those windows. Not to mention the curtain rods. Look at the one on the right, the rod doesn't even go past the window frame. The others, the rod goes several inches past. Plus hanging a curtain rod above the frame always looks better. Ugh.

49 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here about these non-matched-height windows. When I watched the episode where they were gutting the house, I'm pretty sure they removed a wall between two rooms, and when they did THAT is when they realized the ceiling (and probably doors/windows) were lower in one room than the other, leaving an awkward "step" in the alignment.

Those curtains are tacky as fuck.

I don't think that totally explains it because the misaligned window is the one in the middle. So where was the wall they took down? Either way, that window would not have been in its own room but in the same room as AT LEAST one of the other windows.

23 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh my, this again. Jill and Jinger aren't trading in their beliefs. They are doing just as they did in the move from frumpers to jean skirts and polo shirts. Changed their style! Beliefs are the same shit as always. 

So in other words, they painted the barn but if you open it, it's still full of shit. 

Yep. Exactly. Everytime I think about them changing their style or clothes or Jill or Jinger wearing pants I ask myself this question: If I started wearing skirts only, if I had only long hair, would it change my believes, my charakcter, my personal opinions, myself? No. Don't get me wrong, but as long as they will not say that they stopped believing this whole shit, I will not think their beliefs changed. 

Don't judge a book by it's cover!

( okay, great, now this rocky-horror-picture-show-song  is stuck in my head... )

23 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

So where was the wall they took down?

Between the door and the window? :::shrugs:::

Just offering an opinion. lol

3 hours ago, ElToro said:

Who is the kneeling girl anyways? The conspiracy theorist in me wondered if she was a secret gf of JD's, but upon second glance, she appears small in stature (possibly small enough to be a minor). Also, who is the random male child in the background?

Looking at the young boy in white in this picture I can see a resemblance.  The other young girl sitting by the couch I can't figure out.  All of the Caldwell girls seem to have light hair and she clearly has dark hair.

latest?cb=20171218180417

12 hours ago, NonFundieGinger said:

Did anyone else notice that Derick looks high as hell in this photo? Can't stop laughing now! :pb_lol:

Duuuude.

19 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Why does Jill keep making that face? 

Look at me! I'm Jill! The most Godly child to ever hit the earth, or something...

2 hours ago, Mayluka said:

24103F8E-E17E-4B76-B37A-374504D9CF0C.jpeg.37369b85132deeb8565ccbe27cc36149.jpeg

I’m just wondering now why DFO cropped it the way they did. Did they just want to cut off the food part of the picture?

Here’s the DFO version for reference:

Hide contents

9132D68A-C5AA-45E7-B157-229B36954F46.jpeg.71c1c4595223a01b5caa31872a6b2620.jpeg

It’s so weirdly cropped. I think they are hiding the girl. Either because of her weird position or because she’s JD:s girlfriend.

But then again, would they leave him home alone with a girlfriend? And why would they hide her like that while parading Josiahs girlfriend around Australia like they were already engaged?

It’s hardly because they dissaprove of the food or the paper plates. 

The extra girl really looks like a kid, arm lengths and head size and such don't seem to be large enough to be an adult.

I am pretty sure that's kendra's sister, in the right lighting her hair would appear darker than in the bright family photo that is likely touched up.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived