IGNORED

Maxwell 17: Life After John Left

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, lilith said:

Maybe when she’s not with the “extended family” she’s wearing maternity jeans and cute tunics.

Puleeze!  Christopher would have apoplexy!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fascinated said:

I do agree with some of your points. But the ‘girls’ do construction and go on hikes in inappropriate-for-the-occasion skirts.  I’m just not sure I see the higher expectations for Steve’s daughters.

Good god, that is awful. How frightening that must be for a child to hear. Cannot fathom. 

Sadly, I mean nothing more than the fact that Steve seems to view his daughters as intellectually and physically robust, unlike many patriarchs who seem to assume that girl-children are incapable of more than reading a recipe book or rolling delicately beneath a fence (cough cough Kelly Brown Bradrick).

I'm sorry...truly I'm sorry..but..josh us always reminds me of a patriarchal king in the making.  His latest swotty bum recital of Jonah confirms this for me. He is a mini Steve.  I know he's a child.  I know I should feel really really bad..but sorry..not sorry. The elder sister on the other hand is gawjuss. .just child model material. She looks carefree and sometimes a bit of mischief..just the way she should be chez maxhell.

No mention of annas varicose veins this pregnancy? 

Pristopher and NR Anna's living room is gloomy as hell. It looks like it belongs to an old lady who's stuck in the eighties, not to a young family with a load of little kids. Well, at least it has a soft carpet and not cold tiles a'la Chez Stevus.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived