IGNORED

Seeking Sister Wife

21 hours ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

That cleanse makes no sense to me. When Vanessa clearly buys it and says "well, scientifically speaking" I just burst out laughing. It almost makes those jade vagina eggs make sense.

Do the Snowdens work at all? Is Dmitri encouraging Vanessa not to work an attempt to control her? It definitely reads that way to me.

I think whenever Ashley is feeling a little jealous suddenly the "cleanse" will be needed and she gets 21 blissful days of rubbing it in Vanessa's face that she still has the power and can really have Dimitri whenever she wants. 

But yeah scientifically speaking had me cracking up too. Whatever woo woo natural medicine blog Ashley linked you isn't science Vanessa! 

• Upvote 4

I think Vanessa’s twin was a stand in for viewers. She said all the things I have been thinking . The bizarre diet, being a nanny and housekeeper and just the general WTF. I liked her and hope she continues to voice her opinions.

• Upvote 4

What the hell is happening with the Alldredges? I used to like them but Jeff and his wives have zero common sense and no idea who to pursue.

The wives seem so desperate for new friend and Jeff a new sexual partner that they don't see the giant red flags waving in front of their face. Jenn is obviously a fake and/or a basket case. Why would a bimbo bartender want to marry an old guy and live in the little house on the prairie doing house chores all day? Heavily tattooed cat lady Melina from last season also seemed like a terrible match for them. 

Jeff's first wife who chose not to appear on the show must be laughing all day at what a fool he's made of himself. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

And then there are the McGees. No one is more ill-suited to polygamy.

If they want more kids - adopt.

I kinda wonder if she's got any female friends at all considering how horrible she is. But Bernie seems to love her.

The Coltons should work on the relationship they have. I wonder though if it's easier to bring in wife no. 3 quickly. Start building the larger family dynamics as soon as possible to establish the norm.

Ah. It's all screwy.

• Upvote 7

Heather McDonald hosts a podcast and the Snowden's drop by for a visit. The podcast is called Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald, episode 322, they come on around the 37 minute mark.

They talk a little about this families, it doesn't sound like any of the parents are thrilled they are living this lifestyle. Vanessa talks about how she came to know Dimitri on instagram, but only was curious about their family, and at that time no interest in they polygamy lifestyle. Vanessa and Ashley said they do not have a sexual relationship with each other. Ashley said the 21 day alkaline diet is not only for yeast infections, but to kill off all disease-- no idea what other diseases she is talking about.

Heather did a pretty good job of calling a spade a spade, and was like you obviously would like to pursue some kind of celebrity by moving out to LA. Dimitri said his job is about creating the human experience. Heather was like wtf is that, he describes it, and she was like so basically marketing and advertising. Dimitri's military style vehicle they drove across the country gets 4mpg, but it balances out because he is very eco friendly with other things.

Ashley would like a third wife because she likes the number three, which is part of the reason she wears the third eye (it is henna ink). TLC contacted Ashley via email saying they were doing a docu-entertainment (did not use the words reality TV) about polygamy, and those in the process of seeking a sister wife. Ashley said originally she wasn't interested at all, but they reached out again, and said they were still interested, and could aid in the process of finding a potential sister wife. She said they found her via social media, and thinks it was because she used a #polygamy, and she didn't fit the typical polygamist wife stereotype. I think all the polygamy shows on TLC have been white families, so this family is not only a family of color, but they didn't go into polygamy because of religion. Dimitri talked about needing excellent communication and intelligent maturity or something like that to be involved in polygamy, he said with monogamy you can have a whole other life be it your job, the gym, whatever, but not with polygamy.

Ashley cosleeps with the baby, and if one of the older kids stirs and needs tending to in the night it is usually Vanessa because she said she is a light sleeper.  The kids call Vanessa mom sometimes. Vanessa would like to have children, and as of now she and Dimtri are not married. Legally Ashley and Dimitri aren't married, but have been together nine years, and consider themselves married. 

I think they sound fame hungry, and are going to ride their 15 minutes of fame as long as they can. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

I saw an article on starcasm that the McGees were arrested for stalking today, possibly her brother who they apparently have a  bad relationship with. Has anyone seen anything about this (especially from a reliable source)?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

What is the deal with the McGees? Paige obviously does not really want this. I guess she is trying to justify Bernie’s desire to cheat. I do not get it. 

Colton’s first wife Tami also seems unhappy. WHY are these women doing this?!

• Upvote 6

Colton is such a pasty-faced little doofus. I have no idea why of these wives do it either. Paige clearly seems miserable. I doubt she has many female friends. She seems very controlling. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Colton’s voice squiks me out, he sounds like that asswipe Warren F’n Jeffs.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Last night was just an OMG all around....  Paige is a mess - why are they on the show again??  She doesn't want to be there and has obviously changed her mind.     Colton needs to figure out his life and how his two other wives are going to live - he going to move a third one to a third house however many miles away?   How do these people get their money???   I work 2 jobs to afford my one house!   The Aldredges - they are just bad pickers as we say on dating sites.   They seem desperate - why??  Jesus?    Then the Snowdens..... omg.... I guess vagina steaming with your sister wife is a thing?  Okay - I want to see Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn do it!  And Kody weighing in, all mansplaining  with his serious face about it.   Pretty please with sugar on top!  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

I think all these people have to need money. I have no other rational explanation at this point.

And, ffs, Dimitri.. Take Vanessa to a hotel the first night or something. She steamed her yoni and detoxed for 21 days and has to then do it in the room next to your wife.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Wow. That vagina steaming business was just...gross. Like, I'm not a prude, but...no. The way they were so upfront about them finally getting to have sex honestly reminded me of how royal families consummated relationships in the 18th century. Like how with Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI, the entire court led them into the royal bedroom and they theatrically closed the drapes on their bed. It's just weird. And archaic. 

The preview for next week looks amazing. Jennifer has "someone" text the Allredges to tell them she died. Classic catfish bullshit. Good lord.  And I want to know what drama Ashley dredges up after Vanessa and Dimitri finally got to bang. It looks like some nonsense, as usual. 

• Upvote 5

Maybe not dead Jennifer can get together for coffee with not dead TimRod. 

• Haha 5

I don’t even think Vanessa and Dimitri have that much chemistry. Not that Ashley is an aphrodisiac.

I hope whatever is wrong with the Alldredges first wife is relatively amicable. They seem like somewhat nice people. Why anyone would catfish polygamists is beyond me?

Tami/Sofie/Colton- Well bless their little hearts. That Tami looks like a tough nut. Sofie needs backup.

McGees-It looked obvious that there were things Brandy was NOT saying on camera. Good for her for running way the fuck away.. It was also kind of alarming how upset the little boy was. Those people are not right.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

McGees-It looked obvious that there were things Brandy was NOT saying on camera. Good for her for running way the fuck away.. It was also kind of alarming how upset the little boy was. Those people are not right.

This, so  much!   I thought the older boy was probably crushing on the daughter but it was so sad how upset the younger one was.   And yes, alarming, where they had only met them once before supposedly.   Paige had no self reflection and has obviously changed her mind about a sister wife.   He's thinking he's getting him some - and I wonder if that's the real issue - she cut him off for some reason - maybe medical - and feels guilty 'here you go, have yourself some of this but come home to me!'  then realized what it really meant?  Weirder things have happened.   It is so odd.   

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Yeah, Paige had gotten passive-aggressive and nasty. I just wish she could have been honest with Bernie earlier, and they could gotten counseling instead of a sister-wife.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Paige’s brother moderates a SSW hate group on Facebook and bashes her constantly. He’s not completely innocent in the situation. 

Brandy has a Twitter account and is promising to spill after the tell all. Her handle is @BrandyL80377109. 

• Thank You 3

I can see other people in her orbit/family being equally disturbed. That makes sense too

You don't usually get quite that shitty on your own

My thought had been that he "threatened" to tell someone something about her/them and she flipped out.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, pugglemama said:

Paige’s brother moderates a SSW hate group on Facebook and bashes her constantly. He’s not completely innocent in the situation. 

Is it the Uncensored one or can you say?  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

Is it the Uncensored one or can you say?  

The group is called Seeking Sister Wife Savage Edition. 

• Thank You 2

On 4/2/2019 at 3:47 PM, SweetLaurel said:

This, so  much!   I thought the older boy was probably crushing on the daughter but it was so sad how upset the younger one was.   And yes, alarming, where they had only met them once before supposedly.   Paige had no self reflection and has obviously changed her mind about a sister wife.   He's thinking he's getting him some - and I wonder if that's the real issue - she cut him off for some reason - maybe medical - and feels guilty 'here you go, have yourself some of this but come home to me!'  then realized what it really meant?  Weirder things have happened.   It is so odd.   

It seemed to me that part of the connection is that they dont see a lot of other people. I believe one of the boys said the best part of the weekend with Brandy and her daughter was "seeing other people." Combined with knowing they're homeschooled and Paige's comment about it being a big deal that Brandy got to spend time with her kids makes me think they're very isolated and that part of what they liked about this was being around people other than their insane parents.

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 3

Dimitri’s New England accent is so bad. You can tell he hasn’t been north in so long that he can’t even remember what the real accent is supposed to sound like.