IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 32: Another Year and How Many New Duggars?

Coconut Flan

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, artdecades said:

Are those birthday candles in the carton of ice cream? Who does that? 

Me and my brothers were never big cake eaters so this would be right up our alley lol

Especially before "ice cream cakes" were a thing :)

On 2/8/2018 at 5:19 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Mack—> front row in the burgundy dress

jordyn—> with the tiara

josie—> mint green spaghetti strap dress with an undershirt

jenni— right behind Josie, there’s another girl on her right

hannie—>red pattern dress with what appears to be an orange undershirt 

On 2/7/2018 at 5:44 PM, llg1234 said:

So many fundies in one picture.....*eyeroll*. I believe between FJ/tumblr we've positively identified Lauren Swanson, Lauren Caldwell, ______, Swanson's first younger sister, and Lydia Patton in the back row......then Jordyn, baby Swanson, ______, Hannie, ______, Jenni, Swanson's second younger sister in the middle. And in the front row are Mack and Josie, and possibly the youngest Caldwell girl. hot damn.

5 hours ago, kachuu said:

Me and my brothers were never big cake eaters so this would be right up our alley lol

Especially before "ice cream cakes" were a thing :)

We aren't big cake eaters here either, but we do birthday pie. But my husband would LOVE candles in a carton of ice cream. 

Boob posted a message for Michelle for Valentine's Day.

The "tips" he and Michelle have are below:

Spoiler

We love each other more today than the day we married. Our love has grown richer & deeper with each passing year. Here are a few things we will share from our experience!

1. Early on in our relationship, we committed to never put each down or to call each other names (except sweetie, honey, etc...). 
2. We daily purpose to praise each other privately and publicly. The words, "I love you" are spoken often in our home and we tell each other how much we appreciate the kindnesses shown to one another.
3. We both look for ways to honor & cherish each other and to write love notes to each other. 
4. We pray together.
5.  We have weekly date nights. We truly are best friends and we enjoy spending time with each other and our children. 
6. We made a vow to God 33 years ago that we would stay together for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part. This gives us and our children the security that marriage is a lifelong commitment. 

We encourage all of you guys out there, pursue your wife as if you were dating her, treat her like a queen, humble yourself and ask for forgiveness when offenses come, before the sun goes down, serve her in every way you can think of and never under appreciate the love she’s offered you by becoming your wife!

We encourage husbands & wives to read the Bible together. (A good, easy place to start is the chapter of Proverbs that corresponds with the day of the month). Pray together and take your family regularly to a good Bible teaching church and watch what God does with your marriage and family!

When any couple seeks to follow God, it is an incredible adventure!

-Jim Bob & Michelle

1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

Boob posted a message for Michelle for Valentine's Day.

We encourage all of you guys out there, pursue your wife as if you were dating her, treat her like a queen, humble yourself and ask for forgiveness when offenses come, before the sun goes down, serve her in every way you can think of and never under appreciate the love she’s offered you by becoming your wife!

At least the first part---the message to Michelle---isn't all Jesusy.  It is kind of nice, I guess.  And really, the nonreligious parts of the tips are sort of nice, too.  Mr. Fortress and I certainly don't do all that.  :|

But oh Dear Rufus, pass the smelling salts because the bolded sentence above has got me thinking of Jim Bob and Michelle in a whole new way.  :brainbleach:

8 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Whatever else you can say about him Jim Bob is still head over hills adoring after 30 years. It’s Dorky but sweet. 

But how much is it for show?

What's the difference between him googling over her for their social media (or even Jill with Dwreck on instagram) vs. a teenage couple who HAS to tell you every .2 seconds about the best BOYFRANNND IN DA WOOOORRRLLDDD ISS BETTAAA DIN YOURSSS! (ooey gooey eyes and hearts and all the fucking emoticons with kissy picture)

I'm still of the mindset that if you HAVE to constantly gloat about your spouse on social media, something ain't right behind closed doors.

Luuuuvzzzzzzzzz her but kept impregnating her for twenty years after miscarriages, mental crisis and life threatening situations.. Sure, that's love.

On 2/10/2018 at 5:34 PM, Markie said:

I'm sitting here watching the Winter Olympics and reading FJ. I started wondering if any of the Duggars or their friends watch the Winter Olympics. The athletes wear more clothes in most of the events and the Duggars like to think of themselves as patriotic. I know the Maxwells would never watch such evil devilry, however, I kind of hope John and Chelsy are exploring some parts of secular culture.

A bit late but Josiah posted a picture with a reference to the Olympics so they must be watching something. Or at least they acknowledge its existence.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:02 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

We aren't big cake eaters here either, but we do birthday pie. But my husband would LOVE candles in a carton of ice cream. 

7 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

A bit late but Josiah posted a picture with a reference to the Olympics so they must be watching something. Or at least they acknowledge its existence.

I think a LOT of the older kids are watching TV now, I'm pretty sure that there is now a TV at the TTH that they watch fairly regularly. Probably in the dorms.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:54 PM, singsingsing said:

See? There's absolutely nothing sexual about it. All it is, is exclaiming for your partner to go faster and harder so that it can slide in farther and straighter. I swear some of you have dirty minds! ;) 

Channeling Lacey from Corner Gas now. "Have a heart! Have a heart!"

So the Duggars were apparently in San Francisco a few days ago. Pickles has some pictures on her Facebook page, including this one:

I did some sleuthing and found out that VAC stands for Values Advocacy Council. The Duggars will speak at their "Family Night" on June 16. Marcy Dauer appears to work for them, so you can imagine what kind of organization this is. Their website is sadly outdated, but it still shows their so-called "values": http://www.vac.org/

VAC is also hosting the "1st Annual Silicon Valley Prayer Walk" on April 21. Among other things, participants can win "lunch for two with the Duggars (of the Reality TV show "20 kids and Counting") just before the VAC Family Night on June 16th, 2018": https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eepnjije2dc0e287&oseq&c&ch

On behalf of the Bay Area: We do not want you here. And we certainly don't need your prayers. Go home.

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

COOPER DAUER SIGHTING!!! 

What? Who? WHY IS THIS WORTHY OF ALL CAPS???

You know when An Unknown man appears with the Duggars and everyone goes whackadoo with Speculation that OMG! MAYBE HE IS COURTING POOR CINDER JANA!!1!? Cooper Daur is one of those. He said flatly he is not hooking up with Jana. He sorta snarked about the speculation. 

26 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

You know when An Unknown man appears with the Duggars and everyone goes whackadoo with Speculation that OMG! MAYBE HE IS COURTING POOR CINDER JANA!!1!? Cooper Daur is one of those. He said flatly he is not hooking up with Jana. He sorta snarked about the speculation. 

I don’t think Cooper Dauer was ever really speculated to be courting Jana, he’s way too young. There was speculation about him and one of her younger sisters before they were all married. He’s just a bit of an odd duck with a bit of an odd duck mother who periodically shows up rubbing shoulders with fundie royalty and it’s been speculated that his mother is trying to marry him off to a fundie princess. For some reason I find his occasional appearances entertaining. I really want him to court Nurie Rodrigues. :pb_lol:

30 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

He said flatly he is not hooking up with Jana. He sorta snarked about the speculation. 

Is Janna for some reason not a good fundy catch? I always thought of her as a prize fundy maiden. Are we maubevthinking about this all wrong and no one is asking JB to court her?

7 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Is Janna for some reason not a good fundy catch? I always thought of her as a prize fundy maiden. Are we maubevthinking about this all wrong and no one is asking JB to court her?

I’m pretty sure they’ve said guys have been interested in her, she just didn’t reciprocate.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I don’t think Cooper Dauer was ever really speculated to be courting Jana, he’s way too young. There was speculation about him and one of her younger sisters before they were all married. He’s just a bit of an odd duck with a bit of an odd duck mother who periodically shows up rubbing shoulders with fundie royalty and it’s been speculated that his mother is trying to marry him off to a fundie princess. For some reason I find his occasional appearances entertaining. I really want him to court Nurie Rodrigues. :pb_lol:

Wasn't Nurie already in a pre courtship? Or did that fall through.

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Wasn't Nurie already in a pre courtship? Or did that fall through.

She was, but they’ve been totally silent about it for ages now. So I think either Jill is somewhat amazingly keeping a lid on it, or it fell through.

15 hours ago, JillyO said:

VAC is also hosting the "1st Annual Silicon Valley Prayer Walk" on April 21. Among other things, participants can win "lunch for two with the Duggars (of the Reality TV show "20 kids and Counting") just before the VAC Family Night on June 16th, 2018": https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eepnjije2dc0e287&oseq&c&ch

Do they know something we don't? Because last time I checked I believe they were just 19 kids and counting. Or does Jubilee suddenly count too. Or... dare I say... JCaleb?

(I know they made a mistake there). 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived