Jump to content
IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 32: Another Year and How Many New Duggars?


Recommended Posts

Seren Ann

I can't imagine Jinger's pregnancy fashion, she's so focused on her appearance, it'll be interesting to see how she deals with her figure changing.

I'm pretty sure Jessa will be announcing a pregnancy in the next two months. Jill though, I think it will take her longer, and I wonder what it's doing to her mental state, she was the most attached to this idea of extreme motherhood out of all the sisters and it's coming the hardest for her.

  • Upvote 13
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • singsingsing

    42

  • HarleyQuinn

    31

  • SapphireSlytherin

    25

  • HereticHick

    22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well someone has been messing with the 19KC wikipedia page lol

I thought some of you might like to see what I'll be regretting on my deathbed. Behold, the Duggar spreadsheets: The Duggar Family: The Married Couples: Hopefully those are readable

Wow...

Posted Images

HereticHick

How many pregnant bellies can fit in one photo frame? I guess we will find out.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 21
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
allthegoodnamesrgone

I'm pretty sure Jessa is pregnant right now and she'll announce in a week or so.  If I were predicting the future, this is what I'm going to predict. But I'm not a prognosticator and I'm usually wrong.

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SapphireSlytherin

And there's still time for Jill and Anna to get pregnant and deliver in 2018, so we could be looking at six Duggarlets.

Also time for Jana, John-David, Josiah, and the twins to marry and procreate, so that's another potential five... 

 

HAHA

Edited by SapphireSlytherin
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrotCake
43 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

I can't imagine Jinger's pregnancy fashion, she's so focused on her appearance, it'll be interesting to see how she deals with her figure changing.

I'm pretty sure Jessa will be announcing a pregnancy in the next two months. Jill though, I think it will take her longer, and I wonder what it's doing to her mental state, she was the most attached to this idea of extreme motherhood out of all the sisters and it's coming the hardest for her.

There are so many really cool maternity clothes, I think she will rock the pregnant look.

  • Upvote 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
nastyhobbitses
35 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Also time for Jana, John-David, Josiah, and the twins to marry and procreate, so that's another potential five... 

I'm going to guess that a few more boys are going to get married off. Without Jana the house will fall apart. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977

The TLC article that came along with the video of them announcing said that Counting on will return feb 26th

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlanticTug

My predictions:

2018:

2 weddings: John David and Josiah

4 babies (in this order): Joy1, Jinger1, Kendra1, Jessa3

2019:

3 weddings: Jana, Jer + Jed

7 babies (in this order) : Jill3, Anna6, NewBride1, Joy2, OtherNewBride1, Kendra2, ThirdNewBride1

 

  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrotCake

# of babies per year is really going to be like Fibonacci :pb_lol:

  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chewing Gum
23 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

 

I just wondered in their Fb “what did 2017 being us” post they didn’t look forward to 2018 in ways of “Joy and Kendra are expecting, we’re so excited!”  Now did they not say that last sentence because they forgot, didn’t want to look forward to 2018 or because someone else is knocked up that hasn’t announced yet?

Yup, the latter it was. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
allthegoodnamesrgone
2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

The TLC article that came along with the video of them announcing said that Counting on will return feb 26th

We could have a live birth of baby Forsyth.

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ihaveanexamintwodays

Happy new years, snark-friends! 

For 2018 I predict.... JoStin1, JoKen1, JinJer1, Benessa3 in that order. I highly expect Benessa3 to be announced right around lil' Hashbrown's 1st birthday, and for the baby to show up before Spud's 3rd. 

No babies from Jill (I don't think she should start trying until after Sam's 1st bday, having had 2 Csections in a row already...) or Anna (not enough time since Mason yet).

I think it'll be a year of babies for them rather than the courtship-engagement-wedding rush that was 2017 in Duggarland....maybe Josiah, 'cause he seems ready for it, but that's it. Jana and JD still seem to be in no rush, but then again that doesn't mean anything in their world.....just my inkling though! 

 

Meanwhile, in the Batesverse things are a little more obvious, with Erin and Alyssa both due around April, a Tobby baby most likely forthcoming, and Carlin and Josie both looking towards the altar. Oh, fundies....

  • Upvote 8
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of my Duggar predictions have already come true.  Wow.  I think I'm going rock this year.  Then again most of my predictions are a la Oprah "You get a baby! and You get a baby and You get a baby!"

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 24
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Happy new years, snark-friends! 

For 2018 I predict.... JoStin1, JoKen1, JinJer1, Benessa3 in that order. I highly expect Benessa3 to be announced right around lil' Hashbrown's 1st birthday, and for the baby to show up before Spud's 3rd. 

No babies from Jill (I don't think she should start trying until after Sam's 1st bday, having had 2 Csections in a row already...) or Anna (not enough time since Mason yet).

I think it'll be a year of babies for them rather than the courtship-engagement-wedding rush that was 2017 in Duggarland....maybe Josiah, 'cause he seems ready for it, but that's it. Jana and JD still seem to be in no rush, but then again that doesn't mean anything in their world.....just my inkling though! 

 

Meanwhile, in the Batesverse things are a little more obvious, with Erin and Alyssa both due around April, a Tobby baby most likely forthcoming, and Carlin and Josie both looking towards the altar. Oh, fundies....

The current spacing recommendation is at least 18 months between pregnancies. Some women will be able to have closer spacing with no issues at all, but I believe women who have had c-sections (like Jill) are told to wait 18 months to allow the body to fully heal. That doesn’t mean they’ll listen, but I’m hoping we don’t get an announcement from them before Samuel is around 20 or 21 months. 

(I had a preemie and was also told to wait at least 18 months to give me the best chance of carrying to term. That’s the only reason I remembered the 18 month number.)

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AtlanticTug
37 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

The current spacing recommendation is at least 18 months between pregnancies. Some women will be able to have closer spacing with no issues at all, but I believe women who have had c-sections (like Jill) are told to wait 18 months to allow the body to fully heal. That doesn’t mean they’ll listen, but I’m hoping we don’t get an announcement from them before Samuel is around 20 or 21 months. 

The 18 months recommendation is generally if you want a VBAC. 12 months is "fine" if you don't care about having a repeat C-section. 18 months is better but it's really not necessary if you've resigned yourself to a RCS. And the odds of uterine rupture only significantly increase with a conception within 6 months of delivery. My guess is that Jill did try to wait to maximize her odds of vaginal delivery, not so much through birth control (satanic) but because she breastfed for a very long time and also possibly the stress of living in SCA made sex something less frequent (plus Derrick, ew).

I'm not sure it's realistic that Jill would have a VBA2C in any event, particularly if she has a third giant baby. Her odds at this point have to be really, really low.

  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryNikeSeamstress
9 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

If Jessa and Jill aren't  pregnant yet they are probably feeling the pressure. To them having Joy, Jinger, Jill, and Jessa all pregnant at the same time would be like the holy fundie grail.

This is making me think of Castle Anthrax. Instead of young temptresses in flowy white dresses, it's young pregnant women in heavy denim skirts.

I found it interesting that the Dullards weren't included in the Duggar family group congratulations JinJer video, but Smugturd was. Aren't the Dullards at the TTH a fair bit? 

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VelociRapture
1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

This is making me think of Castle Anthrax. Instead of young temptresses in flowy white dresses, it's young pregnant women in heavy denim skirts.

I found it interesting that the Dullards weren't included in the Duggar family group congratulations JinJer video, but Smugturd was. Aren't the Dullards at the TTH a fair bit? 

Joe and Kendra weren’t either. It could be they just couldn’t get everyone there at once for some reason. 

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
eveandadam
20 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm going to guess that a few more boys are going to get married off. Without Jana the house will fall apart. 

Since the beginning of Josiah's courtship with Marjorie he has been dead behind his eyes! So my guess is he will be next to get married off to damage-control-ville.

He was such a lively, happy boy, before all this started! But everything for the cult, right?

Edited by eveandadam
Probably would have gotten some warning points for the original post, oops
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Aren't JoKen on a ski trip right now? That would explain their absence.

A ski trip? In a skirt? While pregnant? Dear G-d.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryNikeSeamstress
4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Since the beginning of Josiah's courtship with Marjorie he has been dead behind his eyes! So my guess is he will be next to get married off to damage-control-ville.

He was such a lively, happy boy, before all this started! But everything for the cult, right?

In the year or two leading up to Siah's ill-fated courtship, didn't he spend a lot of time at ALERT? I remember pictures of him with a shabed head looking really defeated around this time. Plus his reaction to the Jubilee pregnancy announcement (that was later edited out) was telling. Poor guy.

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

I think ALERT was after the failed courtship. Wasn't he there for a year? @Toothfairy. Don't even.  Just dont. :my_confused:

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Satan'sFortress
On 1/1/2018 at 11:57 AM, Coconut Flan said:

Continued from here:

 

This photo is going to haunt me tonight.  When I wake up screaming and panting, only you people here will know the real reason.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

      I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 
          
      I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 5 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 3 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 8 replies
    • Workingmom

      Workingmom

      So excited, happy. Finally I got my vaccination appointment. The first on the 26th of May , the second on my birthday.  Staying at home is no option, because I work in healthcare, with very close patientcontact. (I make mammograms). Hopefully I can relax a bit more after my vaccination and let the anxiety go.
      · 1 reply
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I am going to scream or commit a crime. Why is Driscoll still a thing?!
      CW: misogyny, sexual gross, TMI
       
      · 3 replies
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 2 replies
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 6 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 7 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.