IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 32: Another Year and How Many New Duggars?

Coconut Flan

I can't imagine Jinger's pregnancy fashion, she's so focused on her appearance, it'll be interesting to see how she deals with her figure changing.

I'm pretty sure Jessa will be announcing a pregnancy in the next two months. Jill though, I think it will take her longer, and I wonder what it's doing to her mental state, she was the most attached to this idea of extreme motherhood out of all the sisters and it's coming the hardest for her.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure Jessa is pregnant right now and she'll announce in a week or so.  If I were predicting the future, this is what I'm going to predict. But I'm not a prognosticator and I'm usually wrong.

And there's still time for Jill and Anna to get pregnant and deliver in 2018, so we could be looking at six Duggarlets.

Also time for Jana, John-David, Josiah, and the twins to marry and procreate, so that's another potential five... 

HAHA

43 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

I can't imagine Jinger's pregnancy fashion, she's so focused on her appearance, it'll be interesting to see how she deals with her figure changing.

I'm pretty sure Jessa will be announcing a pregnancy in the next two months. Jill though, I think it will take her longer, and I wonder what it's doing to her mental state, she was the most attached to this idea of extreme motherhood out of all the sisters and it's coming the hardest for her.

There are so many really cool maternity clothes, I think she will rock the pregnant look.

35 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Also time for Jana, John-David, Josiah, and the twins to marry and procreate, so that's another potential five... 

I'm going to guess that a few more boys are going to get married off. Without Jana the house will fall apart. 

My predictions:

2018:

2 weddings: John David and Josiah

4 babies (in this order): Joy1, Jinger1, Kendra1, Jessa3

2019:

3 weddings: Jana, Jer + Jed

7 babies (in this order) : Jill3, Anna6, NewBride1, Joy2, OtherNewBride1, Kendra2, ThirdNewBride1

23 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I just wondered in their Fb “what did 2017 being us” post they didn’t look forward to 2018 in ways of “Joy and Kendra are expecting, we’re so excited!”  Now did they not say that last sentence because they forgot, didn’t want to look forward to 2018 or because someone else is knocked up that hasn’t announced yet?

Yup, the latter it was. 

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

The TLC article that came along with the video of them announcing said that Counting on will return feb 26th

We could have a live birth of baby Forsyth.

Happy new years, snark-friends! 

For 2018 I predict.... JoStin1, JoKen1, JinJer1, Benessa3 in that order. I highly expect Benessa3 to be announced right around lil' Hashbrown's 1st birthday, and for the baby to show up before Spud's 3rd. 

No babies from Jill (I don't think she should start trying until after Sam's 1st bday, having had 2 Csections in a row already...) or Anna (not enough time since Mason yet).

I think it'll be a year of babies for them rather than the courtship-engagement-wedding rush that was 2017 in Duggarland....maybe Josiah, 'cause he seems ready for it, but that's it. Jana and JD still seem to be in no rush, but then again that doesn't mean anything in their world.....just my inkling though! 

Meanwhile, in the Batesverse things are a little more obvious, with Erin and Alyssa both due around April, a Tobby baby most likely forthcoming, and Carlin and Josie both looking towards the altar. Oh, fundies....

I think some of my Duggar predictions have already come true.  Wow.  I think I'm going rock this year.  Then again most of my predictions are a la Oprah "You get a baby! and You get a baby and You get a baby!"

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Happy new years, snark-friends! 

For 2018 I predict.... JoStin1, JoKen1, JinJer1, Benessa3 in that order. I highly expect Benessa3 to be announced right around lil' Hashbrown's 1st birthday, and for the baby to show up before Spud's 3rd. 

No babies from Jill (I don't think she should start trying until after Sam's 1st bday, having had 2 Csections in a row already...) or Anna (not enough time since Mason yet).

I think it'll be a year of babies for them rather than the courtship-engagement-wedding rush that was 2017 in Duggarland....maybe Josiah, 'cause he seems ready for it, but that's it. Jana and JD still seem to be in no rush, but then again that doesn't mean anything in their world.....just my inkling though! 

Meanwhile, in the Batesverse things are a little more obvious, with Erin and Alyssa both due around April, a Tobby baby most likely forthcoming, and Carlin and Josie both looking towards the altar. Oh, fundies....

The current spacing recommendation is at least 18 months between pregnancies. Some women will be able to have closer spacing with no issues at all, but I believe women who have had c-sections (like Jill) are told to wait 18 months to allow the body to fully heal. That doesn’t mean they’ll listen, but I’m hoping we don’t get an announcement from them before Samuel is around 20 or 21 months. 

(I had a preemie and was also told to wait at least 18 months to give me the best chance of carrying to term. That’s the only reason I remembered the 18 month number.)

37 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

The current spacing recommendation is at least 18 months between pregnancies. Some women will be able to have closer spacing with no issues at all, but I believe women who have had c-sections (like Jill) are told to wait 18 months to allow the body to fully heal. That doesn’t mean they’ll listen, but I’m hoping we don’t get an announcement from them before Samuel is around 20 or 21 months. 

The 18 months recommendation is generally if you want a VBAC. 12 months is "fine" if you don't care about having a repeat C-section. 18 months is better but it's really not necessary if you've resigned yourself to a RCS. And the odds of uterine rupture only significantly increase with a conception within 6 months of delivery. My guess is that Jill did try to wait to maximize her odds of vaginal delivery, not so much through birth control (satanic) but because she breastfed for a very long time and also possibly the stress of living in SCA made sex something less frequent (plus Derrick, ew).

I'm not sure it's realistic that Jill would have a VBA2C in any event, particularly if she has a third giant baby. Her odds at this point have to be really, really low.

9 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

If Jessa and Jill aren't  pregnant yet they are probably feeling the pressure. To them having Joy, Jinger, Jill, and Jessa all pregnant at the same time would be like the holy fundie grail.

This is making me think of Castle Anthrax. Instead of young temptresses in flowy white dresses, it's young pregnant women in heavy denim skirts.

I found it interesting that the Dullards weren't included in the Duggar family group congratulations JinJer video, but Smugturd was. Aren't the Dullards at the TTH a fair bit? 

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

This is making me think of Castle Anthrax. Instead of young temptresses in flowy white dresses, it's young pregnant women in heavy denim skirts.

I found it interesting that the Dullards weren't included in the Duggar family group congratulations JinJer video, but Smugturd was. Aren't the Dullards at the TTH a fair bit? 

Joe and Kendra weren’t either. It could be they just couldn’t get everyone there at once for some reason. 

20 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm going to guess that a few more boys are going to get married off. Without Jana the house will fall apart. 

Since the beginning of Josiah's courtship with Marjorie he has been dead behind his eyes! So my guess is he will be next to get married off to damage-control-ville.

He was such a lively, happy boy, before all this started! But everything for the cult, right?

8 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Aren't JoKen on a ski trip right now? That would explain their absence.

A ski trip? In a skirt? While pregnant? Dear G-d.

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Since the beginning of Josiah's courtship with Marjorie he has been dead behind his eyes! So my guess is he will be next to get married off to damage-control-ville.

He was such a lively, happy boy, before all this started! But everything for the cult, right?

In the year or two leading up to Siah's ill-fated courtship, didn't he spend a lot of time at ALERT? I remember pictures of him with a shabed head looking really defeated around this time. Plus his reaction to the Jubilee pregnancy announcement (that was later edited out) was telling. Poor guy.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:57 AM, Coconut Flan said:

Continued from here:

This photo is going to haunt me tonight.  When I wake up screaming and panting, only you people here will know the real reason.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived